Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,432 members, 7,923,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? (2261 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by NwaliE01: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:
So women are superior?

That's not the point. It's not about superiority rather it's the God's ordained pattern for maturity.
At a younger age, like twins (a boy and a girl) the girl matures earlier than the boy. She talks better at age 5 than the boy. She can do chores and run errands better than the boy at the young age especially before 16 years. The boy began to mature fast at the age around 19 years. He become more wise, thoughtful, and more skillful too.
😊
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by HouseRavenclaw: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Which God? The one that is okay with the black race being slaves to white people? (Ephesians 6:5, Colossians 3:22-4:1, Timothy 6:1-2, 1 Peter 2:18-20)

Is that the god you speak of? The one that came through slavery?

Also, thank you for describing female superiority. She was better, and then he caught up a whole FOURTEEN years later. Same way female bodies have evolved to handle higher levels of pain that men immediately die from due to childbirth. Women are gods.

NwaliE01:

That's not the point. It's not about superiority rather it's the God's ordained pattern for maturity.
At a younger age, like twins (a boy and a girl) the girl matures earlier than the boy. She talks better at age 5 than the boy. She can do chores and run errands better than the boy at the young age especially before 16 years. The boy began to mature fast at the age around 19 years. He become more wise, thoughtful, and more skillful too.
😊
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Qatar2022: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2023
meedoLock:
There are somethings in this life that are naturally the norms at which our lives must be evolve around. One of it is that you must respect old age. And the religious books back it up that a man must provide for his family needs (Though, that's debatable in today's reality).

But I can categorically tell that I've had to do with this in some part of my life where I dated and fell in love with a lady obviously older than me in age but not in appearance.

So would like to ask if it's just the norm, that a man is older and more mature than his lady, wife or whatever the case maybe or it's so because of the responsibilities expected of a man to play in consensual and affectionate relationship. Or we've been giving too much preference to the norms and should have seen it the other way round?

I've you had similar experience? Was it worth it or toxic?
Nobody, go and marry that older woman of your choice after a child birth you will see that you marry a granny

1 Like

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by NwaliE01: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:
Which God? The one that is okay with the black race being slaves to white people? (Ephesians 6:5, Colossians 3:22-4:1, Timothy 6:1-2, 1 Peter 2:18-20)

Is that the god you speak of? The one that came through slavery?

Also, thank you for describing female superiority. She was better, and then he caught up a whole FOURTEEN years later. Same way female bodies have evolved to handle higher levels of pain that men immediately die from due to childbirth. Women are gods.

Well, i don't have a problem with you if you choose to believe that you just came to this world without any superior being.. If you believe your life is by accident and no God is behind it.
However, whether by slavery, superiority or other means that God was introduced to us becomes inconsequential if in our freedom, we discover God ourselves.
You need to go on adventure in search of God. Hating the "white" because they introduced God to you is unimportant. Go and search out your maker all by yourself.
It's an individual conviction and not a generalized opinion.

I would have reply all your bible verses, but for the sake of clarity. You're picking each verse to make yourself feel good. Ephesians 6 is apostle Paul message to the church in Ephesians. He started with Children, 6 vs 1 &2, to parents, vs 3-4, "Slaves" vs 5, masters vs 9.
In the time of apostle Paul. Slaves and master relationships existed as normal. People were sold and bought as slaves all over the world, not just Africa.
God is not calling us slaves here, please Stop misquoting the bible to deceive yourself or others.
Find God yourself.
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by McLizbae: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
You don kolo finish... Get well soon.
HouseRavenclaw:
You are an ape in a sovereign British colony. Does that sound like obedience to your earthly master? Given that your owners' god expressly demands willful subservience, why do you desire sovereignty? It is that assumed sovereignty that causes you to apply passages meant for humans—aka, non-apes—to your jungle machination of a being.

Your negroid brain cannot read, it seems. You are welcome for the interpretation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin / Beauty Or Brains Which? / Guys Can U Date A Shy Girl?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.