Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! (1237 Views)

What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by imagrg(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
I just smiled when I saw two ladies quarrel and one of them called the other a mobile borehole!
What do you think she meant by this statement?grin
Re: I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by BrighterSyde: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
imagrg:
I just smiled when I saw two ladies quarrel and one of them called the other a mobile borehole!

Well she might be resident in the brothel while the other is more mobile with her services.

1 Like

Re: I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by Puss360(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol.
. Mobile borehole . I don hear new one...
The day I wan quarrel with any girl, I don get new words... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by MatrixReloaded: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.
E plenty ma, just ask and u will be feed with the names. You go tire say why always women!!!
Re: I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by imagrg(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Preposterous! angry
Puss360:
Lol.
Re: I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by okoroemeka(m): 4:49am On Dec 06, 2023
imagrg:
they are both boreholes the only difference is one is mobile and the other is static
Re: I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! by eazzzy1(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2023
When a guy calls a girl ashawo, you will hear all sort of grammars like slut shaming, misogynistic but you never see two girls fight without a mention of ashi, hoe, uuhore or some other variation of the word. Even girls in brothels use the same term to insult themselves.

You don’t want to be slut shamed yet everyday you look for new ways to slut shame yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

At Last, The Patient Dog Don Dey Eat Bone / Can A Babe Date A Guy? / Relationship Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.