Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,068 members, 7,931,677 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby (20896 Views)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby by caye(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
“The suspect confessed to the crime, as well as revealed that he was contracted by his cohorts at large to steal children for ritual and other criminal purposes,” the police spokesman said

This is the main and only purpose of all those baby factories in the yeast.

The SE is the most diabolical and most evil place on earth.

Every year hundreds if not thousands of babies are sacrificed in a Molech money magic ritual to Satan.

Rejoice not.

It's happening on that scale in Yorubaland too.

I hope the custodians of the land knows that Mother Earth is an emissary of The Most High God; and she operates according to certain rules; when the Earth is polluted through murder of the innocents, the living cannot be at ease, till that blood is paid for.

That's why it seems the earth portion of Nigeria is vomitting us out; to be neo- slaves ( new slaves) in Arabic, Jewish, and Caucasian lands.
This is because the Earth is polluted.
May God raise [i]warrior- Priests[/i]for us that will cleanse this land, Amin Àṣẹ.
Re: Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby by Emdebby2: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
His cup don full.
Re: Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby by theforemost: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby by MySolace: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I never knew it was this baddddd chai!!
Lol... U believe dis scrap?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Poachers Arrested With Snake Skins, Heads Of Monkeys At Nigerien Border / Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo / Man Stabbed To Death In Rivers For Pasting Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.