Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,759 members, 7,952,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Grow Your Business By Marketing Your Products/services To Your Target Audience - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Grow Your Business By Marketing Your Products/services To Your Target Audience (579 Views)

You Can Start A Small Scale Business By Owning These... / China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From / Advertise Your Products/services Here For Immediate Conversion Of Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Business By Marketing Your Products/services To Your Target Audience by timtamtom: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

I'm very excited introducing you to the 1st edition of our 'Trade Fair' for entrepreneurs(business owners)tagged Biz Trade Show, happening @ the Imperial Place in Victoria Island from 30th Nov - 4th Dec. We are hereby sourcing for vendors who will partake in this opportunity to showcase and promote their businesses via our exhibition. We encourage you to take advantage of this 5 days fair in a peak season that people do a lot of buying.

However, as a buyer, you also have opportunity to save a lot of money from the huge discount that'll be offered by our wide range of exhibitors. I bet its a good time and place to do your shopping for the season.

Hurry now and visit our page on FB using the link below to like us and learn more.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Biz-Trade-Show

To make enquiries on the exhibition stand, please call 08188061794/08100830855 or email btsnigeria@gmail.com

Trust me, 'It takes more than capital to swing business'.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

A Mobile Solution / Business Development Tips: Business Research / Online Business In A Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.