Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,911 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election (21398 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by adesegun121(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Customer dada ni
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:
Hope Uzodinma is evil. He knows he cannot win a free and fair election in Imo State.

Unknown gunmen should deal with those intruders coming to rig the guber elections for him.
His the unknown gun men sponsor
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by sanya4good(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Is this how to practice democracy?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Election?! You mean "Reelection"!

Hope has already won that election. The results have already been written.

Most of the citizens know this... That's why many have decided not to waste their time going out to vote that day.

The last general elections were a testing ground for the criminality Hope has cemented in that state.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by payaseriy: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by JPmore: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Make him come pursue me from Autograph hotel that I have booked already

5 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by 8stargeneral: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
APC is evil party

4 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
sanya4good:

In backward third-world countries, yes! cool

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by YaksonFCA(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Omo Uzodimna is a professor of election jibiti
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-books-owerri-hotels-ahead-of-gov-poll/
How possible is it?

Owerri that has many hotels and suites. Even some his opponents own hotels in the town.
Did he also book theirs?
Or is this a mere propaganda?

1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Imo and Hotels be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by SoNature(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

His the unknown gun men sponsor

That's FALSE. Unknown gunmen are mainly separatists, political thugs and young people who are not happy with the system.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
sanya4good:

I doubt this is true, but if true, then hotel owners will be happy because of the payment

Modified

Rooms are still available to be booked in Owerri, even on election weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by OlujobaSamuel: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
The candidates all live in the state, their agents and the likes, only few party members of both ruling and oppositions with observers will be in the state for the election, so why book all hotel rooms??
Some idiots just find their way to power with nothing good in their heads

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Imo and Hotels be like 5&6

That's the reason I think this is just propaganda by oppositions. Even if the governor wants to book all those hotels, he won't use his identity.
Moreover, some other contesters own hotels there. I believe Owerri is not the only place elections will hold, so why book all hotels there
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

That's the reason I think this is just propaganda by oppositions. Even if the governor wants to book all those hotels, he won't use his identity
u dey mind many kinda news online. You just have to use ur brain to know this from that
Surely propaganda na...Book all hotels ke

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by naijamerican: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Uzodimma should be killed. Imagine using state funds to purchase hotel rooms. May god punish this devil
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by naijamerican: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

That's the reason I think this is just propaganda by oppositions. Even if the governor wants to book all those hotels, he won't use his identity.
Moreover, some other contesters own hotels there. I believe Owerri is not the only place elections will hold, so why book all hotels there

Shut up your useless mouth

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by doneback04: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-books-owerri-hotels-ahead-of-gov-poll/

They want to bring people from other state to vote, corrupt governor, because knew he didn't win genuinely from the people vote
so he is looking for all means to rig the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
The candidates all live in the state, their agents and the likes, only few party members of both ruling and oppositions with observers will be in the state for the election, so why book all hotel rooms??
Some idiots just find their way to power with nothing good in their heads

valentineuwakwe:
What is hope uzodinma trying to turn owerri into? You are booking the whole hotel rooms so as to house your thugs and unknown gunmen that will assist you in rigging and snatching ballot boxes....well na INEC I dey blame wey go tell us say glitch happen for there server again.....instead of transmitting this results live on there portal n redeem their image.

I don't believe this story at all. It is a political propaganda against him.

Let's think of it realistically:

- Say he booked all hotels (That is good, economically to the hotels' management's and staff)

- Opposition candidates and sponsors also own hotels in the town (so did they sell off their rooms as well?)

- What is the voting power of Owerri for him to book all hotels?

- Is the governor not wise enough that he used his identity to book the hotel rooms?

- how did the opposition know it was the governor who booked all the rooms?

- From reliable sources, a normal weekend (before the insecurities), it will be difficult to get a hotel room in that town (because of fun, weddings etc.).
Why did the people realise in less than 2 weeks that all rooms have been booked?
Did they visit all hotels in Owerri?

Note, I am just giving an open-minded view

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
What is hope uzodinma trying to turn owerri into? You are booking the whole hotel rooms so as to house your thugs and unknown gunmen that will assist you in rigging and snatching ballot boxes....well na INEC I dey blame wey go tell us say glitch happen for there server again.....instead of transmitting this results live on there portal n redeem their image.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Dspsalvate: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sometimes I just feel like...... (Guess what)?
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
naijamerican:

Shut up your useless mouth

I blame.your parents for raising an irresponsible person like you. You can swallow any shit with your mouth wide open. Imb3cile
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
JPmore:

I feel this is propaganda.
You see, you have a hotel room.
And will he also book hotels owned by oppositions and their sponsors?

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by mastermaestro(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
He will still lose the election.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by aQUINandmore: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Naija journalism don die kpatakpata, if we are to go by the said letter, there's nothing that points to the state govt booking the whole hotel in owerri, seem they were only communicating to a particular hotel.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Who’s talking to you
Mind yourself
dem don give u life-saving warning foc buh ee be like u wan chose to be exactly like d proverbial stubborn fly wey chose to follow deadi bodi enter yonder...

Good luck 2 u! 👍

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by todugo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Men with doings
Very soon I myself will be there
Imo is a shutdown for Apc
You know how hot IMo state is? Risk ur life and you will be forgotten.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
JPmore:

Baba bn bundled out of hotel after doin 'I no gree!'
grin

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by gammarays(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
I know the supreme court governor is lodging all ballot box snatchers and UGM terrorists to unleashed mayhem in order to retain power. Indi Imo you guys should kick that fat pig out of your national life. Do like your brothers in Abia
We've been doing it since
No matter what He does, He'll still lose

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Achor1111(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
This hopeless get mind oooo.
The last time I check Owerri has the highest number of hostels in southeast.
Booking all hotels in Owerri with Tax payers money?
Ikegwuru
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by marlow1962(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zionmdde:
APC don't hide their criminality
They do it in the open

You're very funny 😂
Why will they hide their criminality when they know the citizens are cowards and they can't do shit.
Many of the cowards that same apc has rendered useless, are still the same cowards standing on mandate, telling you that apc will rule you till 2030 and wailing is welcome (same person wer no fit buy him or her mama bag of rice o), lmao.
You can see many of them here. But Fr Fr the citizens are cowards, just give them entertainment and they will forget if their suffering economically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Robert Ajayi Rescues Accident Victim In Ondo State. / Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.