Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,263 members, 7,880,995 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election (21401 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by aQUINandmore: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:
Hope Uzodinma is evil. He knows he cannot win a free and fair election in Imo State.

Unknown gunmen should deal with those intruders coming to rig the guber elections for him.
how does booking all the rooms in an hotel translate to booking all the hotel in owerri.
Is it that you can't or didn't bother to the read memo that the reporters were referring to?
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
slivertongue:
waste of state resources

I read the news
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/imo-guber-lp-candidate-accuses-uzodimma-of-booking-all-hotel-rooms-in-owerri-to-block-opposition/%3famp

And it was the Labour Party candidate that made these accusations. I think Labour Party didn't select well their Party flagbearer for Imo State election. I have watched some of his interviews, and he makes irrational statements sometimes.

It is funny because he owns hotels in Owerri. So did the governor also book his rooms?
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Massive rigging
Least hotel in Owerri cost not least than 12k per a night

Oh God where thou art?

Rise up and save my people from Uzodinjo

Do not believe everything you read online, amd the LP candidate talks like someone in Joint. He was the one that made this statement. He jumped out from APC to go by ticket from LP, denying the who have been hustling with Obi the opportunity to be LP flagbearer.

Why LP decided to give it to him

Now a simple online booking showed one can still get hotel rooms. Our journalists need to do more in verification before publishing

Even now, there are rooms available on election weekend

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Illegal1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
mancoconut:

You might not nake it back alive cause men are on ground that will resist any attempt by APC bastards to hijack the mandate of my state, we will die to defend our votes cause this is MY STATE and no stranger will force APC on us anymore. So be ready for whatever you face on election day. E go bloody and lives will be lost.

omoh............nah only mumu dey die for politicians matter.

those men no send ur papa
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by flokii: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
This coming Imo election go hot o.. like say make I go the State for political runs small cheesy.
Na joke I dey o.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by JuanDeDios: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-books-owerri-hotels-ahead-of-gov-poll/
Why isn't this against the law? Like - monopolizing the space to create undue tension and an atmosphere to rig the election - or something like that?
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by ceejayluv(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
With Public money?
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Cmanforall: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
EmekaBlue:
u dey mind many kinda news online. You just have to use ur brain to know this from that
Surely propaganda na...Book all hotels ke

I just randomly checked and I can book a room in Full Moon on election weekend

Something journalists would have done during the interview before publishing

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Calimuzik: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
mancoconut:

You might not nake it back alive cause men are on ground that will resist any attempt by APC bastards to hijack the mandate of my state, we will die to defend our votes cause this is MY STATE and no stranger will force APC on us anymore. So be ready for whatever you face on election day. E go bloody and lives will be lost.

Bro u want to die to defend your state or another politician that is only telling you that the governor is bad
because he is planning to be governor
don't allow any body lie to u
all politicians are the same
the only good politicians in Nigeria are those that are currently not in office when they get into office they even perform worst than than the ones that left
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Calimuzik: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
mancoconut:

Bro u want to die to defend your state or another politician that is only telling you that the governor is bad
because he is planning to be governor
don't allow any body lie to u
all politicians are the same
the only good politicians in Nigeria are those that are currently not in office when they get into office they even perform worst than than the ones that left.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by DeOTR: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's practically impossible. There are too many hotels in Owerri alone. Unless the government deliberately wants to go broke, they can't possibly book "all" the hotels in Imo.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by flokii: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
mancoconut:

Winter is coming..

Dey there dey make mouth.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by NotProphet: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by YourKarma: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
JPmore:
Make him come pursue me from Autograph hotel that I have booked already

hahahaha.....Autograph, my hangout spot, that their upstairs bar
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by JPmore: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
YourKarma:

hahahaha.....Autograph, my hangout spot, that their upstairs bar

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Smartguyboy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:
Hope Uzodinma is evil. He knows he cannot win a free and fair election in Imo State.

Unknown gunmen should deal with those intruders coming to rig the guber elections for him.

But the unknown gunmen work for him .
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Spreadlove8888(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mehhh 🤦🤦🤦🤦😑

Organised crime.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by DestinyNigga: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Men with doings
Very soon I myself will be there
Imo is a shutdown for Apc

Make sure you come with bullet proof charm. Because we go use u do suya. UGM will be in ground to deal with busy body like you grin
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by HRMK: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
NAWA!APC DON WIN ALREADY BE DAT OH!!
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:

So Uzo no longer sponsored of unknown gunmen ba
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by samwillyco1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chai

What a way to waste public fund

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by nkemjacob2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Their oga at aso rock has shown them the way

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by deji17: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's wrong to use state fund to finance election. I would say the same thing if this were to be PDP , APGA, LP or NNPP state

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by ufotunang: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
A state their citizens are living in poverty hunger hardship wants to waste money... billions of naira on hotel...and imo.people will still vote for incompetent politcians wasting their money...be wise

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by MasterTee007: 1:29am On Oct 31, 2023
People should resist? Be honest...if you are in Imo State...would you go out to vote not knowing what could happen? Nigerians are not stupid...only those with 7 lives will go out and vote. Those that have everything to gain and lose...and those are not the average regular people lol

Zionmdde:
APC don't hide their criminality
They do it in the open

Booking all the hotels so election observers won't see accommodation, he wants to carry out rigging undisturbed

Bunch of criminals
I hope imo people resist this criminality with all their strength
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by mancoconut: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Who’s talking to you
Mind yourself
Ok no need to talk too much, bring your dirty self to Imo state on election day if na your papa born you well

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by TURAKIN2019(f): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2023
Misplaced priority.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by effido666: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
The bleaching governor
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by UnemployedGradu: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Massive rigging
Least hotel in Owerri cost not least than 12k per a night

Oh God where thou art?

Rise up and save my people from Uzodinjo
Owerri has the cheapest hotel
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Khyrvxjzy: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Zionmdde:
APC don't hide their criminality
They do it in the open

Booking all the hotels so election observers won't see accommodation, he wants to carry out rigging undisturbed

Bunch of criminals
I hope imo people resist this criminality with all their strength

you are right bro

God will punish that stupid ibo governor
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by naijamerican: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Cmanforall:

I blame.your parents for raising an irresponsible person like you. You can swallow any shift with your mouth wide open. Imb3cile

Ya papa.

Trust me I’m more successful than tile entire family lineage. Go and argue with ya mate mumu
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by VULCAN(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Are you saying that you do not know Hope is the class captain of unknown gunmen in Imo State?

SoNature:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philip Wuhe Kneels Down For Barnabas Gemade In Benue (photos) / 36 Presidential Candidates Beg Atiku Not To Challenge Buhari’s Victory In Court / We Have Backing Of VAT Act, FIRS Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.