Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Please Look Into My Matter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Look Into My Matter (525 Views)

Kindly Look Into My Matter. / Please Look In To My Case.. / Please Look At The Email I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Look Into My Matter by Sunnyrado: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good Day, everyone, My name is sunny I am a married man man with family, but I am out of job, someone please help me with a job, and the problem I have is that it's only secondary school results that I have at hand, and I am 43 years of age, please for God sake..I reside at Mowe close to the redemption camp side.
My number is 08163341407
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Look Into My Matter by Hideaki: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Go and do oke ite

Don't forget to thank me later
Re: Please Look Into My Matter by Sunnyrado: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please I don't understand
Re: Please Look Into My Matter by ecolime(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Please I don't understand
You are married looking for job here, but in your previous thread, you are a single man looking for a woman to settle down with.

Why do you guys like to lie on NL?

Re: Please Look Into My Matter by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin angry Busted !
ecolime:

You are married looking for job here, but in your previous thread, you are a single man looking for a woman to settle down with.

Re: Please Look Into My Matter by Jahzara: 5:46pm On Jan 15
Sunnyrado:
Good Day, everyone, My name is sunny I am a married man man with family, but I am out of job, someone please help me with a job, and the problem I have is that it's only secondary school results that I have at hand, and I am 43 years of age, please for God sake..I reside at Mowe close to the redemption camp side.
My number is 08163341407
Thank you

If you are genuinely looking for job and interested in Federal job
WhatsApp me immediately
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: Please Look Into My Matter by Emma1Oj(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15
ecolime:

Despite the huge number of participants in this platform both home and abroad, some of you will still be able to identify and trace someone previous comments To Cast/expose the person. How una dey do am??

But the day you go cast me Nigeria will not contain the two of us oo.. even Tinubu will run away... So, anywhere I've lied before add to the lies or cover up for me.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Military Guarantors Forms This Year ? / Attention! Are You A Writer? The Search No More For Job. / Jobs At Major Banking Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.