Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian (39680 Views)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Lanre1st(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
LeopardX:

Israel expansionist drive is horrible, turning people to refugees in their own land.

I'm not holding brief for them. The question is, what will Palestine do? Apart from Iran, no major power in the middle east seem to give a Bleep. Not to talk of the west.

Also, Muslims should have the balls to call out Saudi Arabia about their indifference to the war. I believe they have significant influence, not only in middle east geopolitics, but also globally.

Muslims seem to like calling out western nations for siding with Israel, but don't want to call out major Arab nations for their indifference.

Again as a black man, I don't give a fuçk.
Wanna know why? They don't give a fuçk about me too.

Guy, Saudi Arabia never support the genocide in Gaza. And they are keep begging US for cease fire, but they can't go against US for some diplomatic reason and surely know they can't stand US fight.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by hartson(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And some bunch of joking senators just told Tinubu to tell Israel to cease fire....

Honestly I laugh when naija congress men dey go chuku mouth for international affairs.Anyway,They like eye service in world matters.Do Israel govt ever know that those empty head senators exist?

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by spiSeyi: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hamas made a grave mistake by killing other notable nationals grin
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Beigalodesigns(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin
U will still come back here to cry by next week when hamaz receive more pounding from Isreal

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by zaller(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
I still wonder why Japan is still trusting the United States even after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombing.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Theweekend: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=APOSTLECHUMA post=126862918]. THE ROCK OF FOUNDATION, OR EL VEN ASTIYA, WHICH MULIMS CALL EL SACRA IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF THIS BIBLE DAY LONG CONFLICT. AL AQSA MOSQUE IS NOT EVEN THE MAIN PROBLEM, BECAUSE MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT DESTROYING THE MOSQUE IS NOT THE MAIN ISSUE BUT THEY SAY THAT THE WHOLE HUMANITY WILL PERISH BECAUSE OF THIS ROCK, WHICH IS AT THE CENTER OF THE MOSQUE. THIS ROCK IS CALLED MORIAH IN THE BIBLE AND IT WAS THERE THAT ABRAHAM PLACED ISAAC , WHEN HE WANTED TO SACRIFICE HIM TO GOD. MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT IT WASNT ISAAC THAT HE TIED ON THAT ROCK TO SACRIFICE BUT ISHMAEL. AS A HOLY PLACE, ABRAHAM BUILT AN ALTAR THERE AND IT BECAME THE SIGHT OF FIRST AND SECOND JEWISH TEMPLES. THIS ROCK WAS THE RESTING PLACE OF THE ARK OF COVENANT IN THE TEMPLE BUT IT IS PRESENTLY COVERED BY A MOSQUE. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND A GOOD BIBLE STUDENT, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE IMPLICATION AND WHAT BIBLE SAID ABOUT THIS. Na only 9ja world dey end change topic abeg
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Mosba: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
They want to jointly wipe out Hamas from surface of earth. Killing children and poor citizens who were not there when they were arguing. Do it and I promise you will end up in war against one another too
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
America changes position on Israel's plan to have control of Gaza's security after the war.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Olaolex:
Where are the Hamas terrorist sympathizers on nairaland? You guys need to come and flood the thread with your tears.

This news sweet me die.
Every evil,that isreal have committed against Palestinian shall befallen everyone that support them
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by wallaze(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They have started shifting to embrace a modicum of fairness. This is a historic shift , it's commendable but I am sure Mr Netanyahu will not still accept it.

Demolition Expert Mr Netanyahu is currently busy doing demolition work in Gaza killing mostly defenceless babies, children and women so he can win the next election in Israel. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Typical Nigerian man reasoning I just Dy laugh some of una sha

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Aduke96: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
ufotunang:
To pause humanitarian aid to Palestinians that are suffering in the war .. that is bad

No humanitarian aids for kidnappers
They should realse all hostages
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Intrepid01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lol, Japan appears to me like a conquered territory of the U.S. They are doing so much to support their western friends. Europe and North America’s friendship is historically understandable, majority of the whites in US & Canada today will trace their origin back to Europe but Japan is the odd amongst the G-7, save for economic prosperity reasons.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Jeyun: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They have started shifting to embrace a modicum of fairness. This is a historic shift , it's commendable but I am sure Mr Netanyahu will not still accept it.

Demolition Expert Mr Netanyahu is currently busy doing demolition work in Gaza killing mostly defenceless babies, children and women so he can win the next election in Israel. Check my signature for free stuffs!
anyone who is still in northern Gaza and Gaza city is no longer a civilian but rather a terrorist and a Hamas accomplice therefore what Hamas get is what he will get. Defenceless women and children, I guess u mean to sey wife's and children of hamas the terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by bonechamberlain(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
maasoap:

Do they even have military?
they have only for defense not for attack.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Jeyun: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:
G 7 criminals you mean? It's just a matter of time before Palestine is freed from the evil Zionist occupation and the state of Israel withers away into the dump heap of history.
u mean before those terrorist will be freed

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by alizma: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich4god:
Instead of devising means to end the war, they are still throwing support.
They are not throwing support, they are only saying the two armed parties have the right to defend themselves. As we speak, Hamas has not laid down their arms or apologize for their action on 7th of Oct, neither has any of Hamas allies openly condemned that act. Regardless previous crises between the two, no normal human being will turn a blind eye on what happened on 7th of October yet criticize what Israel is doing in Gaza at the moment. He who come to equity must come with clean hands.

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Raf4: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
Flame333:
Good...

Mecca dey peace but Jerusalem, you don't wanna give peace..

Can we all respect our holy lands..

Yemenis militants almost blast your kaabah the other time. All thanks to American's air defence system that is protecting your box of fallen meteorite (Blackstone)

4 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Olaolex: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

Every evil,that isreal have committed against Palestinian shall befallen everyone that support them
One terrorist spotted! Abeg invite your fellow terrorist to pour their tears in abundance. I love the taste of tears.

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Exceed15: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
No room for terrorism anymore. Una cup don full.

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by RepoMan007: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

massacre experts won't release freshly ophaned babies. What else can Bibi do?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Jeyun: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish.
Israel is an apartheid terrorist state. Nothing can change that.

IPOB terrorist cannibals argue with your keyboards.
Omo see painment, make una shift all the transformer far from this one on. Anyway Hamas get agent for hebadon them go count am join the 10,000 wey don kpai for their head quarters Gaza.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Christian36: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Incase you don't know..what's going on in the middle East now will lead to third world war if not handled properly..and this time it will be religious war..not political
Who want to fight the world war ? Is it Russian that have wasted their whole energy on Ukraine or Iran that are acting like coward, China is just sitting on the fence just because they want to protect their businesses in various countries. Presently the west are much more stronger now because the so called Russian that supposed to come in and act as Mr nice guy are doing thesame thing to Ukrainians. Hamas would have think well before taking such action.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by bbamusa: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
we are all humans before we become natives of different states, but the blood sucking G& has deny the world the peace it deserves
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by GENES11S: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
spy24:

No world war will come out of this Israel Hamas war
Islamic nations cannot withstand a war against the west for one week... The west knows this, that's why they are pummeling Gaza. Didn't you see how diplomatic they were when it got to Russia Ukraine ?

Now they know that that's where the real threat of a full scale war was not in some desert countries

There were no formal relationship between Ukraine and West besides trading (business)

Ukraine was looking forward to initiate formal relationship (security-related), Russia were smart to quickly cut it off before any agreement or signing of papers.

Russia knows that they will be in trouble if the west should bond with Ukraine on security. That was why they strikes first to prevent anything of such.

Thats not the same case with Israel. Israel has formal relationship (backing) with the west.

This is not a fight Hamas can win, they are just small flies.

Even Russia pummeling of Ukraine wasn't the best move, it is the reason why Ukraine will join west in the far away future.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Amount(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What about the people killed in mecca for not accepting Islam, today mecca built to look like ..........
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by soccerlite: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Islamic terrorist group hamas must pay, no peace

Return all Israeli hostages alive else

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Bluesearoll(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Omo see LAMENTATION
Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by stormborn28(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich4god:
Instead of devising means to end the war, they are still throwing support.

Yes because all terrorists must receive the wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Aduke96: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:

Israel is 73% Jewish, 18% Muslim, and 2% Christian

You can see there are more muslims than christians in Israel

Muslims are always refugees in all prosperity countries, but to co-habitate peacefully is the problem.
Isreal is surrounded by islamic countries, of course they will outnumber Christians in the country.

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Jeyun: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
Raf4:

Yemenis militants almost blast your kaabah the other time. All thanks to American's air defence system that is protecting your box of fallen meteorite (Blackstone)
just anything to make you happy. We all know the reality. Even Iran and Hezbollah don respect themselves

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by LeopardX: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lanre1st:

Guy, Saudi Arabia never support the genocide in Gaza. And they are keep begging US for cease fire, but they can't go against US for some diplomatic reason and surely know they can't stand US fight.
I won't kid you Lanre. Israel's plan is to expand and takeover the whole Palestine. They simply accepted the two-state solution as a delay tactic until they are powerful enough grab all the land in Palestine.

Something must be done. I'm not in support of Israel. I'm not in support of Palestine.

However, it must be stated that the Arabs in Palestine were the one selling land in the area to the Jews as far back as the 1800s when the Ottoman empire ruled.

If you don't like Jews, don't sell your lands to them and expect them to lease the land back to you or hire you in their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike / Madeleine Albright Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.