Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian (39227 Views)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by YourGFsnatcher: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich4god:
Instead of devising means to end the war, they are still throwing support.
What's wrong with that? When hamas was butchering people and beheading those who don't angry with them they didn't know? No peace for the wicked... cease fire kee anyone Advocating for it. These extremists terrorists think they have monopoly of violence. Anybody that stands on the way whoever they are should meet the same fate. Death to all terrorists and their supporters. Anyway necessary, any casualty necessary since they are the ones giving them cover, only to come and be crying on TV that they are bombing them, death to All of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
H

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Jaycee07(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:
G 7 criminals you mean? It's just a matter of time before Palestine is freed from the evil Zionist occupation and the state of Israel withers away into the dump heap of history.

When will this be?? Modern nation of Israel was established in 1948. Can you give me a specific date that Israel will wither into the heaps of history??
I understand that religious extremism is pushing deep into the maniacal wild talk.
How come some Arabic and Islamic nations like Jordan and Egypt are giving tacit support to Israel?
That means there’s something about Hamas that isn’t right.

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by VULCAN(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
The functional Illiterate said that Israel is a Christian country grin grin grin grin

Most of these terrorist sympathisers are intellectually weak and unable to hold an original thought.

They parrot what were told by their Imams.

Nowhere in the world do you find solutions to world problems being tackled by the terrorists.

All the developments on this planet are developed by Jews, Asians and Westerners.

Have you heard any Muslim develop anything significant in science and tech?

90% of scientific Nobel Prizes are won by Jews.

0% from Muslims

Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Raf4: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Babalola0920:
Believe me most Nigeria Christians are ignormous thank GOD una eye dey show on every small leverage MUSLIM are humiliate.

Well the story will clear una eyes as islam isn't a business religion and the people that go against a certain group most have seen them as threat.

Even devil plus all of una no fit dim the light of PEACE...

Islam has rule and will rule over and over again.

Right from time immemorial, Islam has always been used as a business and source of income for millions of alfas, imams and wandering marabouts scattered everwhere.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Tetraozonaitera: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They have started shifting to embrace a modicum of fairness. This is a historic shift , it's commendable but I am sure Mr Netanyahu will not still accept it.

Demolition Expert Mr Netanyahu is currently busy doing demolition work in Gaza killing mostly defenceless babies, children and women so he can win the next election in Israel. Check my signature for free stuffs!

@ the bolded

I guess your brain was in recession when Hammas was killing defenseless babies and women in Israel.
Mumu.

Checking your signature for free stuffs is a waste of time and energy.
You don't sound reasonable enough to entice reasonable humans

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Crafteck1: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They have started shifting to embrace a modicum of fairness. This is a historic shift , it's commendable but I am sure Mr Netanyahu will not still accept it.

Demolition Expert Mr Netanyahu is currently busy doing demolition work in Gaza killing mostly defenceless babies, children and women so he can win the next election in Israel. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You love evil things happening, so isreal should wait to be killed

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Lanre1st(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
LeopardX:

I won't kid you Lanre. Israel's plan is to expand and takeover the whole Palestine. They simply accepted the two-state solution as a delay tactic until they are powerful enough grab all the land in Palestine.

Something must be done. I'm not in support of Israel. I'm not in support of Palestine.

However, it must be stated that the Arabs in Palestine were the one selling land in the area to the Jews as far back as the 1800s when the Ottoman empire ruled.

If you don't like Jews, don't sell your lands to them and expect them to lease the land back to you or hire you in their business.

I’m happy to see someone that understand or know history of world power transition, mentioning Uthman empire I know you understand some previous history. But selling Land or not selling land, US is now world power they will do anything legally or illegal to take the Land. And US are planting Israel in the Middle East to prevent rising of likes of Uthman Empire that can drag power with him.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Spandau: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tojan:
Its a war against Hamas , not Gaza

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/bZqCKKas4gb6hDpe9

Hamas is deeply entrenched in Gaza.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Jaycee07(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=Babalola0920 post=126862123]Believe me most Nigeria Christians are ignormous thank GOD una eye dey show on every small leverage MUSLIM are humiliate.

Well the story will clear una eyes as islam isn't a business religion and the people that go against a certain group most have seen them as threat.

Islam has rule and will rule over and over again.[/quote

Chief,
What’s your definition of peace? And what light are you talking about? The light in Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan?
Why are Muslims violent? Aside from Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait ( whose economy are managed by Brit/Americans), mention one Islamic country that is at par with western countries in Europe, America or Australia?
All I heard and see are bloodshed, poverty and tears in these nations. Now take a look at Northern Nigeria. The North has produced the most president in Nigeria. What is there to show for it.
What you’re doing is propaganda and providing a false narrative that would buy the sympathy of the ignorant ones. But trust me, I know better.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Raf4: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
How come some Arabic and Islamic nations like Jordan and Egypt are giving tacit support to Israel?
That means there’s something about Hamas that isn’t right.[/quote]

It's because majority of those claiming to be Palestinians today are actually the descendants of Egyptian, Jordanian and other arabs' terrorist refugees and fugitive e.g. Yasser Arafat was an Egyptian turned PLO leader.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Spandau: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:
G 7 criminals you mean? It's just a matter of time before Palestine is freed from the evil Zionist occupation and the state of Israel withers away into the dump heap of history.

Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Spandau: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Spandau: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
gloryman91:
G-Madness, your ending is nearer just few years to come.

Yinmu!
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Spandau: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Babalola0920:
Believe me most Nigeria Christians are ignormous thank GOD una eye dey show on every small leverage MUSLIM are humiliate.

Islam has rule and will rule over and over again.

Have you seen any human empire that lived forever? The Beast (Allah) will never prevail. Christ will reign over Jerusalem and over the world.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Spandau: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Krismas:
grin U are wrong. 11k killed in Gaza out of 2.2million? Small fry. Then the defeat of Israel and western coalition over Palestinian state is important for the freedom and bi-polarity of the world at large which will favor Africa

If you think Islam or the middle east will help Africa, you're in for a grand delusion. The killings will be unprecedented.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Isobug: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry these are the group holding the world to ransom.

An inhuman group made up of criminals and killers. Japan is unfortunate to be in this group, since they lost the war, they have been a slave to the west. Though they also committed worse atrocities especially in China before and during WW2 far more than what Israel is doing in Gaza.
How are they holding the world to ransom? Without them the whole world would be a war zone.
You are not happy because they don't want you to exercise your jihad rubbish. Terrorist

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Imka: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tojan:
Its a war against Hamas , not Gaza

I always shake my head with pity when I come across statements like this from blockheads like you. Your education was totally a waste of funds. You're an illiterate and you lack ability to reason, much less think like a normal human being. It's your kids I pity, you will raise another generation of fish brains like yourself.

This war is just another shock and awe by the globalists, to empty Gaza, for the purpose of finally establishing the Ben Gurion canal and will achieve this by any means possible.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by smileyoo: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Sterope CoronaVirusPro Offpoint1 Originalsly FreeStuffsNG MS247 It looks like the international community is no longer buying the victim card. What's next on the agenda?

the world has woken up, terrorism is in no more acceptable for whatever reasons. no more free killings in the name of religion.
but Israelis must negotiate for a two states solution with the real humans in Palestine, for a lasting peace, but no negotiations with Hamas terrorists.
#live and let live.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by engrchykae(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Originalsly:
Let's reason what's really going on with this Hamas/Israel war. We should learn from the COVID-19 pandemic which was a front ... a great Deception. People bought into the Deception ... blindly supported and defended the propaganda... and dismissed anyone saying anything different as conspiracy theorists. Now here we are again with another Deception. Let's reason this one out.

Gaza is a strip of land next to the sea.... with millions of Palestinians walled in by Israel... it's pretty much a prison controlled by Israel. Hamas is the group that is pretty much the government in Gaza ... providing services etc. Israel monitors and controls everything that goes on in Gaza. They have been killing people consistently in Gaza.... for little or no reason ... and even for fun. Who are these Israelis? There are Zionists ... who are pretty much like the Nazis ... atheists and there are like the Hasidics... the religious Israelis. The ones the Palestinians go after are the Zionists... the ones committing the present atrocities.
Didn't Egypt warn Israel that something was up with Hamas? ... planning a strike on Israel? How did Israel respond?... they unarmed the "community Police" in the communities close to Gaza... making them vulnerable to Hamas attack ... then responded hours after the attack. Isn't something wrong with this picture? Israel allowed this to happen as a reason to invade Gaza on the pretext of going after Hamas. Note... the first thing they did was fire some rockets then the emphasis was for those in North Gaza to move to the South. The US immediately sends warships and warns other countries not to be involved. Really? The US sends special forces into Israel to support Israel. Can't Israel handle Gaza on its own? Then Israel begins to bomb buildings ... to make north Gaza rubble. Why not South Gaza? Why make sure the residents cannot return?
We look at the present meeting ... why wouldn't they agree to a ceasefire?... why do they all support Israel bombing civilian areas
which is a clear violation of international law and criminal?

What you wouldn't hear on mainstream media is this sham is all to make way for the Ben Gurion Canal. .... a new "Suez Canal" that is being build by Israel and would be controlled by Israel. Egypt controls the Suez Canal and has netted early US70B since 2021 in tolls. Israel wants that kind of income with this new Canal. As it is... the Canal has to curve around Gaza to get to the sea... but if it can go straight.. it will have to pass through North Gaza and billions will be saved. These countries know this.... it would be beneficial to them... so bombing and exterminating the Palestinians would have their support. China would also remain silent on this matter because they would sending the most merchandise through this Canal. Pay attention to how they would be destroying underground tunnels where Hamas are hiding or storing arms or whatever ... when in fact they would be gutting the land for the Canal. ... the same method they are using to make the passage in the other stages ... underground explosives.

So now who are the real terrorists?... the real mass murderers? ..we need to call a spade a spade.

are Israelis the reason Palestinians celebrated the October 7th attack with chants of allahu Akbar?
Do you know that back in 2005, Israel pulled away from Gaza as a gesture of peace yet Hamas will run of electricity,water, medical care but not rockets?

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Againstallodds: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin
Allah have heard you but he still doesn't care. He is waiting for you to join Hamas and show your strength

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Diligence: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
It's game over for Terrorism!

Wipe out Hamas, Hezbollah & Islamic Jihadists!

Blackmailing, Propaganda won't fly this time round!
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by engrchykae(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
maasoap:

Do they even have military?
they have ninjas

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by LeopardX: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lanre1st:

I’m happy to see someone that understand or know history of world power transition, mentioning Uthman empire I know you understand some previous history. But selling Land or not selling land, US is now world power they will do anything legally or illegal to take the Land. And US are planting Israel in the Middle East to prevent rising of likes of Uthman Empire that can drag power with him.
Indeed. But I believe both Israel and Palestine need a change in government.

Hamas is a far-right political party in Palestine and they are the one in power. They don't recognize Israel's right to exist.

Also, the party in power in Israel, is also a far-right political party headed by Netanyahu. They don't believe in negotiations or whatever.

So, when two bloodthirsty political parties are in power, just know that there can be no peace.

And honestly, it's the civilians of Palestine that I pity most honestly. I feel sorry for them. Hamas has imposed itself on them against their wishes.

As for Israel, both their civilians and military are all for violence.

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Raf4: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
MTNnews:
So in your little mind Jews are richer than the Arabs yet they keep seeking aid from USA.

How many arab millionaires/billionaires have you seen outside of members of royal families (who are the de facto alpha and omega of their nations' oil wealth) of various Arab countries?
Compared to Jews who are actually controlling the economy and military backbone of many countries outside of their homestead in Israel.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by seunjungle1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Just like the way our Pa Awolowo told Gen. Gowon that year that you can't be fighting war with tour enemy and still supplying him/her food....stop giving them food and water.
grin grin grin kiss
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:

Saudi Arabia is back to normalizing relations with Israel. What do you have to day about that?

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Heffalump(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Sterope CoronaVirusPro Offpoint1 Originalsly FreeStuffsNG MS247 It looks like the international community is no longer buying the victim card. What's next on the agenda?

This is the perfect way to stampout terrorism. Arab world can go to hell kiss

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Originalsly: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
engrchykae:

are Israelis the reason Palestinians celebrated the October 7th attack with chants of allahu Akbar?
Do you know that back in 2005, Israel pulled away from Gaza as a gesture of peace yet Hamas will run of electricity,water, medical care but not rockets?

If your powerful neighbour takes over a part of your yard to expand his yam plot ... nonauthority to report to...what would you do? When your neighbour pulls out from your yard... would you consider that a gesture of peace?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ashley86400: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry these are the group holding the world to ransom.

An inhuman group made up of criminals and killers. Japan is unfortunate to be in this group, since they lost the war, they have been a slave to the west. Though they also committed worse atrocities especially in China before and during WW2 far more than what Israel is doing in Gaza.

Far worse doesn’t even explain it.
Japan killed over 25 million Chinese civilians and that’s in WW2 alone. Military casualties not added o

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Raf4: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jeyun:
just anything to make you happy. We all know the reality. Even Iran and Hezbollah don respect themselves

Go and Google for the fights between Saudi Arabia and Yemen. You muslim hypocrites are less concerned about how Saudi is massacring the Yemenis, but carry the matter of hamas terrorists for head like a tray of gala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? / Baby Survives The Flood Disaster In Sierra Leone (Photos) / Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.