Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,919 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP (369 Views)

Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose / Nigerians Are Suffering Under Your Government — Muslim Council Tells Tinubu / Ehanire: Buhari’s Government The Most Sincere Nigeria Has Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Supremos: 2:09am On Nov 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1c0NUNqWg?si=ZfyDyMkBRqtJe5jo

'Stop giving your government the benefit of doubt...End your silence. Speak up! Stop complying. Start rebelling

Me thinks this message is for Nigerians.
So apt and timely.

Watch.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Supremos: 2:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique

MEP Christine Anderson is saying let our voices be stronger 💪

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by taylor89(m): 2:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Speak up in Nigeria

Nairaland mods will ban you

APC 30k per month miscreants will call you hater

Let’s keep suffering and smiling

Anybody him time reach make he kaput himself

4 Likes

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by MTNnews: 2:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Have you spoken up against the Pandora criminal Peter Obi n his looting or he is not among your leader ?

taylor89:
Speak up in Nigeria

Nairaland mods will ban you

APC 30k per month miscreants will call you hater

Let’s keep suffering and smiling

Anybody him time reach make he kaput himself

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Supremos: 2:37am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
Have you spoken up against the Pandora criminal Peter Obi n his looting ?or he us not anong your leader, he is your slave.

How does this concern Peter Obi uncle?.

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by taylor89(m): 2:51am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
Have you spoken up against the Pandora criminal Peter Obi n his looting ?or he us not anong your leader, he is your slave.

Shebi Peter obi gave you guys 6 month’s assignment that if anyone finds any dirt on him he’ll step down

Una find tire no see

Okay let’s assume Peter Obi is a criminal

So what is Tinubu ?

Lol I no wan answer you make them no ban me

But we all know the answer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by MTNnews: 3:03am On Nov 09, 2023
A man Lagos state commissioner of police that as a verifiable name Marvel Akpoyibo caught red handed is giving 6 month to look for dirt ?

Same dirt he is unable to wash off since he was caught by then Lagos commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo.. Your father should be ashamed of your pathetic soul.

Someone looting your destiny away along with that of your unborn generation is whom you are labouring in vain to defend shamelessly.

In sane clime like your Igbo tribesman claim can a governor be caught red handed looting ₦250 million monthly for good 8 years n such a criminal can come out to contest election ?

Answer with your foolish mouth let the world know that you are indeed a fool.

taylor89:

Shebi Peter obi gave you guys 6 month’s assignment that if anyone finds any dirt on him he’ll step down

Una find tire no see

Okay let’s assume Peter Obi is a criminal

So what is Tinubu ?

Lol I no wan answer you make them no ban me

But we all know the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by MTNnews: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2023
I will tell you that after you explain how it concern APC the fool I quoted mentioned here too.

As you confirm say you are born foolish make I help you reiterate you must die foolish.

Supremos:
How does this concern Peter Obi uncle?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Supremos: 3:16am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
I will tell you that after you explain how it concern APC the fool I quoted mentioned here too.

As you confirm say you are born foolish make I help you reiterate you must die foolish.

So anyone that mentioned APC, then Peter Obi should be mentioned in reciprocacy?

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Alhajikd: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
If that is the best you tiny little brain can decipher from my response, I am sorry I can not help your father enlighten your foolishness.

He can admit he failed as a father educating you n probably will you to the next fool in your village to try his or her luck educating n enlightening you on how what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Me I no get that time.

You think this is normal abi?
You seriously need help in your life.

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Supremos: 4:22am On Nov 09, 2023
Alhajikd:

You think this is normal abi?
You seriously need help in your life.
surely he needs help

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Generalmystic: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Them go hear?. Especially emilokan squad?
Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Generalmystic: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
Have you spoken up against the Pandora criminal Peter Obi n his looting or he is not among your leader ?

I pity you

3 Likes

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by ObongBassey: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Mehnn I love this speech.

Is it doable in Africa?. Won't they tagg us sadists and sore losers?
Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by ObongBassey: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
A man Lagos state commissioner of police that as a verifiable name Marvel Akpoyibo caught red handed is giving 6 month to look for dirt ?

Same dirt he is unable to wash off since he was caught by then Lagos commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo.. Your father should be ashamed of your pathetic soul.

Someone looting your destiny away along with that of your unborn generation is whom you are labouring in vain to defend shamelessly.

In sane clime like your Igbo tribesman claim can a governor be caught red handed looting ₦250 million monthly for good 8 years n such a criminal can come out to contest election ?

Answer with your foolish mouth let the world know that you are indeed a fool.

You are an ej !ot. Do you have mental trouble or something?.

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by MTNnews: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Pity your fathers head. Suffer no de tire you for Ipobland

Generalmystic:
I pity you
Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by MTNnews: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
If that is the best you tiny little brain can decipher from my response, I am sorry I can not help your father enlighten your foolishness.

He can admit he failed as a father educating you n probably will you to the next fool in your village to try his or her luck educating n enlightening you on how what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Me I no get that time

Supremos:
So anyone that mentioned APC, then Peter Obi should be mentioned in reciprocacy?
Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Supremos: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:

Me I no get that time

what's wrong with this fellow

1 Like

Re: 'stop Giving Your Government The Benefit Of Doubt.speak Up"-c. Anderson MEP by Generalmystic: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
MTNnews:
Pity your fathers head. Suffer no de tire you for Ipobland

Get lost. You're a hellion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Fg Withdraws Tertiary Institutions From Ippis / The Two Career Criminals, Tinubu And Wike, By Osondu Nworu / (FULL VIDEO) Portable vs Charles Okocha celebrity boxing fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.