Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,061 members, 7,890,485 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Hunter And The Deer!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Hunter And The Deer!!! (1510 Views)

The Hunter And Clement. . .merry New Year Tu Yu! / Deer Ladies And Gentlemen / A Fly, A Fish, A Bear, A Hunter, A Mouse And A Cat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hunter And The Deer!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2011
A hunter shot n killed a deer in the night n stepped forward to go n carry it home.
when he got close to the dead deer,
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2011
The deer opened its eyes n laughed loudly n later said,
"come pick me, i go make nice pepper soup abi. , "
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2011
the hunter woke up next day in the hospital!

this joke is dedicated to all Yaaba left people. . .1 LUV. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by Ajibel(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
As dry as op, i am not disappointed
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by Librate(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
extra funny angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angrywho gave u dis local joke mtscheeeeew
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
Etc
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by eldav(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2011
Taaaaa!

Shut up y'all,dis guy is actually original bt jxt needs a little construction.above all he's funny in his own way.

I dnt support any1 here,by d way.
cool cool
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by ARareGem(f): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2011
Well done, Bin. You never disappoint.
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by EFULEFU1(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2011
Mcheew!
Re: A Hunter And The Deer!!! by toygod2: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2012
This one folo for joke too?

(1) (Reply)

Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Be Called Madman / Tricky Riddles / If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.