Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,383 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians (3253 Views)

African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by opamoses1: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
This South African woman fumes over the kind of Nigerians they have in South Africa after seeing the trending ā€œ Iā€™m Yoruba ā€œ videos on TikTok ..

One said when I move to the Uk I realised we have the wrong batch of Nigerians.

Context : Igbos dominate SA. Yorubas dominate the Uk.
Source: Nonsensezone on X
https://twitter.com/NoNonsensezone/status/1722969352876569020?t=5cPZzycIzPicJ87V23rd2g&s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's the nurture, south Africans themselves are crime infested and security is lax.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by 1TrippleCee: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Finishing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by chopnaira: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
What a WaWu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by BiaflaOrDeath: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hahaha grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
The developers have shown them shege in South Africa grin

The South Africans are finally waking up. They were previously slow at learning grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by helinues: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Well, those are the unlucky ones with Nigerians.

Irrespective of tribe, we still have reasonable of Nigerians who are keeping things real outside the shore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The developers have shown them shege in South Africa grin

Just like they showed you shege in your own state, we will keep you all wailing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Just like they showed you shege in your own state, we will keep you all wailing cheesy
We know how to deal with them in our region. The South Africans sometimes get too violent, but they will eventually learn how to subtly deal with the developers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

We know how to deal with them in our region. The South Africans sometimes get too violent, but they will eventually learn how to subtly deal with the developers.

The developers are actually running your state. You get high BP every election because you know that on a level playing field, your next governor will be Chinedu Nwogu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by adamusuleiman3: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
I think it's about time I joined Tiktok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

The developers are actually running your state. You get high BP every election because you know that on a level playing field, your next governor will be Chinedu Nwogu grin
If it's an Omoluabi Chinedu Nwogu. No problem. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by waynetee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Normally, no reasonable people will hate yorubas. They are the major group that is promoting this country in a positive way and the respects Nigeria is still getting is because of them.

Education, invention, technology, politics, business, entertainment, exotic culture etc they dominate these places home and abroad, untop all these, they're still very humble!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If it's an Omoluabi Chinedu Nwogu. No problem. cool

Noooo, a fresh Chinedu Uwabunkeonye Nwogu, who just arrived from ogwugwu village two years ago grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Urheadmaster(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tiktok is for lazy Yoruba Muslims tongue
adamusuleiman3:
I think it's about time I joined Tiktok.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by adamusuleiman3: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Tiktok is for lazy Yoruba Muslims tongue
I am suprised that you are not saying South Africa has rigged Igbos out, except UN intervene in 30 days, we will protest ....lol

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
waynetee:
Normally, no reasonable people will hate yorubas. They are the major group that is promoting this country in a positive way and the respects Nigeria is still getting is because of them.

Education, invention, technology, politics, business, entertainment, exotic culture etc they dominate these places home and abroad

Doesn't make you not to get searched thrice or your blokos not to be frisked at least twice by foreign immigration officers grin keep running down other tribes, let's see who suffers more.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Enugurangers: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Doesn't make you not to get searched thrice or your blokos not to be frisked at least twice by foreign immigration officers grin keep running down other tribes, let's see who suffers more.
No one is running down other tribes. The South Africans are not Hausa or Yoruba. This thread just shows how the world is coming to recognize the behaviors of different tribes within Nigeria. When we speak the truth on the need to tone down some bad behaviours among ourselves, others are quick to call us efulefu.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by waynetee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Baba everyone knows ibos are the curse of black race. Evidence yapa.
They are now handling you guys differently everywhere !

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Greatkenny2: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yoruba Moslems love dick-measuring contest hahahaha... Inferiority complex is a disease indeed
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by adamusuleiman3: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Greatkenny2:
Yoruba Moslems love dick-measuring contest hahahaha... Inferiority complex is a disease indeed
So South Africans are Yoruba Muslims too lol.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
waynetee:

Baba everyone knows ibos are the curse of black race. Evidence yapa.
They are now handling you guys differently everywhere !

So they search me three times and don't search you in foreign countries? grin
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by voltron14: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
fixedlord668:
Hi I'm Baba fixed i give sure games say no to losing your money to fake prediction We do pay after you win

contact me on WhatsApp 09137831709

grin

Your hustle is strong bro.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
I like ibo girls tho

Some of the guys are cool especially if they live outside the east almost or all their lives

But u see the home based ones, or the one that just escaped recently

Mehn šŸ™„

I don't hate them tho but they can be annoying

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by waynetee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

So they search me three times and don't search you in foreign countries? grin

So you are happy innocent people are subjected to ridicule because of you? Animals!!

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:
I like ibo girls tho

Some of the guys are cool especially if they live outside the east almost or all their lives

Mehn šŸ™„

True.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
waynetee:

So you are happy innocent people are subjected to ridicule because of you? Animals!!

Continue to talk down on Nigerians like you, insult me, call me an animal or anything you like, after ruining Nigeria image with your incessant tribalistic hate campaigns, you turn round and rejoice that foreigners will punish me alone while you walk around as the saints.

I have news for you, and I know you are too shallow to see the big picture, as long as me and you hold the same green pali, we all will suffer equally from these sort of bad images you try to give igbos.

This thread was opened by those who wants to mock igbos, and inside this head you are crying because I am telling you the truth.

I wonder when your soffistication will enable you have some small sense.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:
I like ibo girls tho

Mehn šŸ™„

In contrast, igbos were trained to love all of you, never to hate you, no matter how rotten your attitudes are, our parents ingrained it in us, never to insult strangers or hate their customs, we should coexist with everyone and do our business, my father will always tell me that my success depends on the number of people am in good terms with.

We are really different people.
Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by waynetee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Continue to talk down Nigerians like you, insult me, call me an animal or anything you like, after ruining Nigeria 8mage with your incessant tribalistic hate campaigns, you turn round and rejoice that foreigners will punish me alone while you walk around as the saints.

I have news for you, and I know you are too shallow to see the big picture, as long as me and you hold the same green pali, we all will suffer equally from these sort of bad images you try to give igbos.

This thread was opened by those who wants to mock igbos, and inside this head you are crying because I am telling you the truth.

I wonder when your soffistication will enable you have some small sense.

Baba go and advice your people to stop Excreting hard drugs in every country's check-point and stop advising innocent people here if you have any iota of sense in you

9 Likes

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by successmatters(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
waynetee:

Baba go and advice your people to stop Excreting hard drugs in every country's check-point and stop advising innocent people here if you have any iota of sense in you

And you feel we shouldn't start the advice with Baba bulabablu whose drug case is being hidden? The water spoiled from the source, if we want to clean up Nigeria, start from the top.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

In contrast, igbos were trained to love all of you, never to hate you, no matter how rotten your attitudes are, our parents ingrained it in us, never to insult strangers or hate their customs, we should coexist with everyone and do our business, my father will always tell me that my success depends on the number of people am in good terms with.

We are really different people.

Yeah you are right

That's why that officer man that came to marry an ibo Officer woman in company of his friends was beheaded right, alongside his friends and the bride to be

I can go on....

šŸ„“šŸ¤•

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Anyone Tell Me Some Hotels In Obalende, Lagos? / Things My Friends Say About Abroad That I Don't Like / Easy Japa Idea For Street Smart And Rugged Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.