Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,622 members, 7,979,103 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:25 PM

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years (24376 Views)

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by Orkeven: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2023
People are talking about shareholders but I am here wondering what will happen to account holders and their money. πŸ€”
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by Kajaard: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Isokoboy:

Being an illiterate is one thing..but becoming foolish , stupid....and topping with illiteracy is another thing... May God help u

lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by psalmsjob: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2023
dedonfranco:
What happens to people who bought shares from them.....People who invested their money?

This question shows that most of you people on this forum don't read the articles before commenting or you people cannot comprehend articles....what a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by DarkJeddi(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2023
dedonfranco:
What happens to people who bought shares from them.....People who invested their money?
Did you bother to read or you just jumped in,to be the first to comment?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by DarkJeddi(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Orkeven:
People are talking about shareholders but I am here wondering what will happen to account holders and their money. πŸ€”
Did you see where they mentioned that they are going out of business?
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by drerocker: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2023
3ice9ce:

You must be one of those who used 10 years to study philosophy.
You are slow in the head.
U Are fast
Wat have you contributed to the society
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by almarthins(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You might be mistaking me for the family member you love most.
Hahaha
Na union bank I dey talk to o. No be you!
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by PlayMaker14: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2023
almarthins:

Hahaha
Na union bank I dey talk to o. No be you!
Okay bro πŸ’›
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by bellabello(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Tinubu effect cheesy

Yoruba people and APC have scattered this country.

I am full blooded Kaduna state girl, both parents are from the same village. don't think I should support evil because I am a northerner

Shut up you are not a northerner, you are not proud of your tribe. Siiooooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by bigiyaro(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Very rubbish bank.
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by phemmyfour: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Union Bank has always give us that β€œAncient of Days” of days vibe.

They're always behind like woman yansh.

I wish them and their pensioner customers the very best.
The horse is tired
From big, strong, reliable to
Small, weak , unreliable
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by DSS1335: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Union Bank! Big, strong , reliable!

What a time!

Old Gen banks First bank, Wema and Union Banks...

First bank o, Una do well o!

First bank o, Una well done o!

Bank wey dey help fishermen help farmer o,....

First bankio go help your money safeee wellu-wellu, first bankio una do well o!
Na him make we trust first banki oo- oo

Mehnn! Feeling some nostalgia reminiscing the 90's ads

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by Truths9ja: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Buhari and Tinubu bad economic policies destroyed union bank east of business in the banking sector. So so unfortunate.
Re: Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years by AntiChristian: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
DSS1335:

First bankio go help your money safeee wellu-wellu, first bankio una do well o!
Na him make we trust first banki oo- oo

Mehnn! Feeling some nostalgia reminiscing the 90's ads

You sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.