Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (74 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 4:55am On Nov 17, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 5)

God’s meditation and pro-activeness gave birth to life and all that is in it.
When your mind goes to sleep(idle), you’ll find your self getting involved in other people’s matters (busybody), and wandering from one negative thought to another, clouded with confusing thoughts and imaginary pictures, wasting away your precious life and time.

Child of God, come to the Light of life (Jesus Christ) and receive a new dawn, it is not too late.

The psalmist rightly made bare the relationship between time, life and right inclination of the heart to wisdom according to Psalms 90:12; “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.”

Wisdom; according to the English dictionary, is the discretionary us of knowledge for the greatest good.
Discretion is your ability to think and take right and insightful decisions based on your knowledge, experience, influence, etc.

God in His mercy promised to do a new thing, but with the condition that you forget about the former things.
Isaiah 43:18-19; Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
[19]Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Cast your mind off your past failures, heartbreaks, disappointments, because you can’t change your past. You can live in your past but you can’t change your past.

When you fix your mind on your past more than you envision the future, then you are living in your past and you’ll soon become obsolete. I don’t think there’s anyone who want to grow in this present time and the phone he/she will choose to use is the first generation of Nokia 3310.
How will such a person access knowledge in this digital world?
Life is too short for you to continue wasting your time on what you can’t change.
Today is the bridge God has given you to fix up the errors of yesterday and cross over with ease to your divinely designed future.

But wait o!
How can one enter the future without knowing that future?...

To be continued…

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for life and your word this morning, I’m ready to let go of my past, please show me mercy and establish your purpose in my heart in Jesus Christ’s name.
Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred
FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Reconciliation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2023 / Divining Liquid And Magic Mirror: Unlocking The Mysteries Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.