Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,616 members, 7,930,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Mention One Weird Thing About You. - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention One Weird Thing About You. (21564 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Mention One Popular Forum In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Mandela27: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
livebullet:

Introvert... But the problem be say, some people fit reason am say u no wish them well...
na make i dey always believe God to favour me...man cannot bless me the way I want,only God that knows my mind in secret can bless me for the deeds I have done,unknown to anyone at all....
I feel shy and like I am trying to buy favours if I try to tell people about my good deeds

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Mandela27: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
AntiMen:

What if there's no God.?
Lol,don't just start....that's what u believe but I cannot join u to believe that.
There's God.Leave it at that

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
StraightGaay:
Me too, though not weird, it's more like hygienic

I agree. 😄
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Contango:

Not giving a damn does not mean I’m a cruel person.

Hmm! 🤔
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
jaszplus12:

Funny that in my case I see typos/spelling mistakes long before I start reading a sentence!

Your eyes are sharp.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by TheMensch(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jaszplus12(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Your eyes are sharp.
thanks boss.
The thing follow me from childhood

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Akerry(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2023
I don't know if this is weird o. I have this ability to detect if somebody is evil. And it occur very fast
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by FuckYeyeMods: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2023
Mandela27:
What people sees as very obligated something,I see as nothing,for instance,out of 10000 beneficiaries I will be the only one that will not attend my benefactor's/benefactress very important occasion,but I swear I care the highest about them....nobody loves like me,but that's just my life...
Sometimes it's good to read and also good to speak out.
I carefree when I truly love something. While people invited family and friend to convocation, I was at home listening to the ceremony live on radio while relaxing on my bed. That was years back though.
My brother came from abroad, its been three days and I have not gone to family house to see him after two meeting.
It's not that I don't care, as far as you're doing fine, I will excuse you so that I can also rest.
If you get older, it will become a problem and people will start complaining. People will start ascribing the behaviour based on your status at that time.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2023
Messina123:

Nothing new. You're a schizophrenic patient
and you're my roomate
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by BBIA: 12:31pm On Jan 02
As regarding this, MariahAngel👇

BBIA:

MariahAngel my baby boo.

I am sorry if what I said offended you.
I didn’t mean to.

To atone for my sins, I will patronize your business and even pay double for every product service I am interested in. cool
I have not forgotten about you my baby.

I don’t think we were clear of the kind of your products I am interested in.

Going straight to the point, How much do you charge per night or weekend? kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

THINK-IN. / Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.