Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,316 members, 7,897,449 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? (1397 Views)

Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Yoruba Or Ibo Girl Needed For A Serious Relationship / See Picture Of Bride Price Paid To Marry An Ibo Girl From Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Testiebobo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
All my village people are already against me(you should understand those i am reffering to)
I really love Helen, not because she is beautiful but because she behaves like me. We got something in common. But she bi ibo. I hate yoruba tribalistic behaviours towards the ibos. What should i do? Should i go ahead or withdraw?
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Mhizzard(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
If you are ready to borrow family when time to engage come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Bliss62: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin

This guy Sabi lie well well but, I will always pretend to answer him with the truth, because he is entertaining

Everyone in Nigeria knows Yoruba intermarry, check out our first ladies, wife of athletes, Celebs, Billionaire

6 Likes

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by HardBishop(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
All my village people are already against me(you should understand those i am reffering to)
I really love Helen, not because she is beautiful but because she behaves like me. We got something in common. But she bi ibo. I hate yoruba tribalistic behaviours towards the ibos. What should i do? Should i go ahead or withdraw?

abeg I take God beg you, marry una girls na.... does it mean Yoruba girls no fine? face una women abeg ..

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Theweekend: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
HardBishop:

abeg I take God beg you, marry una girls na.... does it mean Yoruba girls no fine? face una women abeg ..
seconded

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by frankoben(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

Follow your heart bro, you did not have to bring the issue to this tribal battle field.
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by ikeno(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Stop seeking advice from @nland cause most of them are trabialistic just follow your heart.
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Antivirus92(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leave the Igbo girl and marry a Yoruba.
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Quality20(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
We at the Igbo congress support u completely to marry our tribal sister. We and Yoruba are the same. But pls just treat her well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Starboytwo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omo ibo lo sure ju.

I have uncountable ibo girlfriends. Dem like tall dark Yoruba Guys.

Fire on brother, jaiye ori eee.

2 Likes

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by godgrace777(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
If she worth the chase you can but don't start what you will regret later bro...
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by minasu190: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Since you Love her, go for her.
Don't worry about the tribalism of our people!

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by OPONG: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Most Yoruba guys just want to fvck ibo girls. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Pauliaette(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
There is nothing wrong with it naha, Love is the answer any day any time

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
Omo ibo lo sure ju.

I have uncountable ibo girlfriends. Dem like tall dark Yoruba Guys.

Fire on brother, jaiye ori eee.

Most of you Yoruba Boys are obsessed with Ibo Girls.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Even Olamide those days liked to sing about Chinasa or Chinelo that he banged. 🀨🀨😏

Most of you complain about IGbos but lust after dier Babes! sad sad

3 Likes

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by rickleye: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

I don’t understand you.
Are yoruba before you are a man. Or she her tribe .
If you are economically stable - then to hell with them. But if you are dependent on one uncle or the other then she will not know peace.

What happens if you two were abroad - would you cower to dissenting voices. She makes you happy go for it .!
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Starboytwo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Most of you Yoruba Boys are obsessed with Ibo Girls.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Even Olamide those days liked to sing about Chinasa or Chinelo that he banged. 🀨🀨😏

Most of you complain about IGbos but lust after dier Babes! sad sad

I dont complain bro.. I love everyone who show love to me wink

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
I dont complain bro.. I love everyone who show love to me wink

But how come you guys don't reason those Basirat, Kudirat and Munirat Muslim Girls and like IGbos?πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ€¨

Those Girls are very simple minded and Sabi do the thing Well well. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Nicepoker(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
After drinking the water which your cousin soaked her pants and bra, you have been ranting like a misguided missile. grin
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by gratefulheart(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Igbo girls only fall in love with money. tongue tongue tongue
Caution. ...be careful.
Your eyes will soon clear shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Testiebobo:
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Starboytwo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

But how come you guys don't reason those Basirat, Kudirat and Munirat Muslim Girls and like IGbos?πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ€¨

Those Girls are very simple minded and Sabi do the thing Well well. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ™‚
we dey reason them join. I'm a detribalised Nigerian bro. I love igbo, Yoruba, gouda, kanuri, ijaw, efik and so on.

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by okoroemeka(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
how can you withdraw, especially if she is from imo state,go ahead my brother,life is too short
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Obiedun(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
You are free to marry from any tribe of yours. At the same time whatever you face is your choice
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by REGINALD001(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
gratefulheart:
Igbo girls only fall in love with money. tongue tongue tongue
Caution. ...be careful.
Your eyes will soon clear shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

ONYE ERIRI ERI

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by funmijoyb(f): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
By the time they give you bride price of 2 million upon a girl wet nor fine you will run back to Yoruba.
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Make we no lie. Ibo women are lovely. The educated ones ooo.

1 Like

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2023
bodeyX:
DO NO DO IT !!!!!!!

AN ETHNIC HYBRID IS BAD FOR THE YORUBA RACE AT THIS TIME !!!!!!

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WOULD NOT THINK YORUBA, AND WOULD TRY TO DESTROY THE YORUBA HERITAGE !!!

Keep your tribalistic opinion to yourself

2 Likes

Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Qatar2022: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:
Go and love your people, let igbo girls be small time you will come here and be spitting trash
Re: As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
bodeyX:

Ayiri omo IPOB !!!

No mind am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband / Re: My Virgin Babe - The Power Of A Kiss On A Woman's Brain / She Was Biting Her Finger And Staring At Me. Is She Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.