Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,377 members, 7,929,190 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts (5004 Views)

Anambra 2025: APC Elders Forum Declares Zoning For Guber Election Sacrosanct / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Biola67: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2023
una dey celebrate construction of road in 2023 ?
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by KANTAA: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Soludo'S conduct as Anambra state governor is almost criminal in nature. How do one explain the criminal neglect of NNEWI'S major roads by his government? I was at Nnewi last week after almost two decades absence and what I saw was both uplifting and demoralizing at the same time. On the one hand, you notice the presence of thriving multimillion naira businesses strewn allover the whole place, but THEN also,
the excruciating pain of witnessing the deplorable state of the roads while imagining what it must have felt like to be there at the height of the Rainy season. The neglect is a clear act of wickedness spurred by the fact that he receives fund from Abuja at the end of every month. If the states economy is IGR dependent, that horrible state of affair wouldn't even exist for a second. SOLUDO IS THIS CENTURY'S BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT. quote author=Nonybb post=127045188]I once thought that judging from the antecedent of Soludo as a former CBN governor, that this man is a candidate on the go for the job, should he win the gubernatorial race but Alas we were shattered, utterly disappointed at the level of incompetence of this man

Week in, week out, only grammar on what he plans to do but physically and tangibly, nothing is happening. We thought he needed time and we waited but one year now, stepping into two years, nothing is on ground; no clear cut for "Anambra state infrastructural revolution" or "the Japan of Africa" coined and promised by this man. All we saw was a continuation of road network neglect across the state. When the people became tired, he started laying clay soil across the state with quark contractors, calling it road construction which we all knew would last longer than his tenure.

Don't take my words for it; go to Anambra state. I tell you, things are so bad that Onitsha will have the outlook of Aba soon. Though, his predecessor was a criminal who looted the resources of the people and took them with him to Texas, leashing a dog; we couldn't just imagine that SOLUDO would broke the record of Obiano as a clueless criminal[/quote]
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by jadefaulkner741(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by jadefaulkner741(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by StraightGaay: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:
I once thought that judging from the antecedent of Soludo as a former CBN governor, that this man is a candidate on the go for the job, should he win the gubernatorial race but Alas we were shattered, utterly disappointed at the level of incompetence of this man

Week in, week out, only grammar on what he plans to do but physically and tangibly, nothing is happening. We thought he needed time and we waited but one year now, stepping into two years, nothing is on ground; no clear cut for "Anambra state infrastructural revolution" or "the Japan of Africa" coined and promised by this man. All we saw was a continuation of road network neglect across the state. When the people became tired, he started laying clay soil across the state with quark contractors, calling it road construction which we all knew would last longer than his tenure.

Don't take my words for it; go to Anambra state. I tell you, things are so bad that Onitsha will have the outlook of Aba soon. Though, his predecessor was a criminal who looted the resources of the people and took them with him to Texas, leashing a dog; we couldn't just imagine that SOLUDO would broke the record of Obiano as a clueless criminal
Guy no be lie, under six months Otti has surpassed the Prof.'s 2years in office.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by adefitim(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Those criticising Soludo are only doing so bcuz of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by damkin24(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:
I once thought that judging from the antecedent of Soludo as a former CBN governor, that this man is a candidate on the go for the job, should he win the gubernatorial race but Alas we were shattered, utterly disappointed at the level of incompetence of this man

Don't take my words for it; go to Anambra state. I tell you, things are so bad that Onitsha will have the outlook of Aba soon. Though, his predecessor was a criminal who looted the resources of the people and took them with him to Texas, leashing a dog; we couldn't just imagine that SOLUDO would broke the record of Obiano as a clueless criminal
If soludo had openly supported Obituary you won't comments like this.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Antivirus92(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2023
kunlele4731:

Weldone. This is the same way you people criticized obi when he was governor then 10yrs down the line he became the next best thing after slice bread
local Yoruba man, criticising politicians helps them to perform better. Asslicking criminals is the reason why no Yoruba state is doing great in national examinations or having any form of rural development aside your imaginary and non existent "IGR"
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Antivirus92(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Biola67:
una dey celebrate construction of road in 2023 ?
this question really coming from someone from Ibadan. How many times have you seen tarred road this year?
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Antivirus92(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
adefitim:
Those criticising Soludo are only doing so bcuz of Peter Obi
you will never understand us . Peter was also heavily criticised during his time. No time for asslicking which brings about dullness and complacency. We are not Yorubas.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Biola67: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
this question really coming from someone from Ibadan. How many times have you seen tarred road this year?
Shengbo weyrey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Celebrate your new road o. Lmao
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by kunlele4731: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
local Yoruba man, criticising politicians helps them to perform better. Asslicking criminals is the reason why no Yoruba state is doing great in national examinations or having any form of rural development aside your imaginary and non existent "IGR"
Sadly the nzogbu nzogbu politics you play as left your region as the most underdeveloped
I wish you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Afamed: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Anambra Govship election is where Obi political ambition will be buried
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Antivirus92(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
kunlele4731:

Sadly the nzogbu nzogbu politics you play as left your region as the most underdeveloped
I wish you well.
cry for yourself and your family not for south east

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Achoghim:
It's not your fault, we (Ndi Anambra) allowed APGA to become too comfortable in Agu Awka and the result so far (after Obi's term) has been mediocrity. I can't say for sure what'll happen in the next election but it is advisable that you watch your back because the masses aren't having it anymore

Minority mind
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
StraightGaay:
Guy no be lie, under six months Otti has surpassed the Prof.'s 2years in office.
Empty bra.in can you show Otti projects let compare with Gov Soludo
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
KANTAA:
Soludo'S conduct as Anambra state governor is almost criminal in nature. How do one explain the criminal neglect of NNEWI'S major roads by his government? I was at Nnewi last week after almost two decades absence and what I saw was both uplifting and demoralizing at the same time. On the one hand, you notice the presence of thriving multimillion naira businesses strewn allover the whole place, but THEN also,
the excruciating pain of witnessing the deplorable state of the roads while imagining what it must have felt like to be there at the height of the Rainy season. The neglect is a clear act of wickedness spurred by the fact that he receives fund from Abuja at the end of every month. If the states economy is IGR dependent, that horrible state of affair wouldn't even exist for a second. SOLUDO IS THIS CENTURY'S BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT. quote author=Nonybb post=127045188]I once thought that judging from the antecedent of Soludo as a former CBN governor, that this man is a candidate on the go for the job, should he win the gubernatorial race but Alas we were shattered, utterly disappointed at the level of incompetence of this man

Ignorant mind Gov Soludo is constructing three major roads in Nnewi
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Theevilone:
I haven’t seen people like politicians, they can despise any body for personal gain.

70% of my life is Lagos and Awka and the rest percentage would be share between Abuja, Ph, Accra etc and currently in Awka since after lockdown.

I campaigned aggressively for Soludo thinking he is the last hope of Anambrarians but today I always wish to his tenure to elapse so we will have a better option.

At least people around Awka despises him, this party chairman is only spitting.

On a level playing ground come next election Soludo might loose.

We are disappointed in him
You guys don't know what is happening in Anambra Soludo will clear next election, March next year will mark his two years in Office and he's on the right track
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Theevilone(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys don't know what is happening in Anambra Soludo will clear next election, March next year will mark his two years in Office and he's on the right track

Ok but so far he is not doing anything at all.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Afamed: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chikeluba25:
stp beating your chest man. In Anambra they vote candidate first before party.

Why did they not vote Obazi , the PDP candidate Obi presented to them ?
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Afamed: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
you will never understand us . Peter was also heavily criticised during his time. No time for asslicking which brings about dullness and complacency. We are not Yorubas.

But you still rush to Yoruba states to enjoy their social amenities.

Even your Pandora fraud didn't stay a day in Anambra, he rushed to Lagos to enjoy a better life
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Antivirus92(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Afamed:

But you still rush to Yoruba states to enjoy their social amenities.

Even your Pandora fraud didn't stay a day in Anambra, he rushed to Lagos to enjoy a better life
we travel to Africa,europe,asia,america.
We travel to north east,north west,north central and south south.
Those people in turn have their own presence in our place.

But once you talk with a Yoruba, "your people are trooping to our region". Their region being Lagos because out 100% of Igbos in south west, 85-90% are living in Lagos which is the only habitable place in yorubaland. We have alot of Yorubas here in the east. Imagine if northerners start talking about the non indigenes in Kano like the Yorubas always do.
Your people are just irritating.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by djon78(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/11/18/anambra-2025-soludo-will-not-have-competitors-apga-boasts/

I am from Anambra

My support goes to our Governor chukwuma Soludo

He will win his second tenure

APGA is still in control

LP won't really affect him much

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by LordBillionz: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
You will be surprised. We don't transfer aggression. Don't think the few victories of APGA has anything to do with Soludo. Your argument may be he has planted seed to reap in next election. But nah, you would be surprised. Nzogbu Nzogbu will oust him come next election
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Theevilone:

Ok but so far he is not doing anything at all.
You guys are not well informed on developments in Anambra state
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by OVB123: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
spirul77:
since the days of ngige, obi has been the worse and most calamitous governor anambra ever had.
Soludo is not even up to two year in governers and he's already light years ahead of obi.
Mark my word 'soludo will definitelly be a failure'.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by StraightGaay: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Empty bra.in can you show Otti projects let compare with Gov Soludo
He is my gov. I know
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Theevilone(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys are not well informed on developments in Anambra state

What information do I need again other than what im seeing, i stay in Awka.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by BluntCrazeMan: 2:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/11/18/anambra-2025-soludo-will-not-have-competitors-apga-boasts/
They think we are still doing elections in Nigeria??

They think an election will happen in Anambra State?
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by OmoOshodi(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Human plans...God disposes
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Afamed: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
They think we are still doing elections in Nigeria??

They think an election will happen in Anambra State?

Empty noise as usual.

They just held an election in Imo, few weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Welcomes Bode George To Kirikiri Prison / FG Plans Nationwide Electricity-Demand Survey / Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.