Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground (4332 Views)

Nlc Holds Its Ground On Embarking On Protest, Amidst Dss Advice / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC / Tinubu Spits On Atiku, Saraki & Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2023
Pakute:

Hahaha... Aba the World headquarter of pigsty, a pisty where the governor is wasting 21 billion naira on his private home converting it to his official office while budgeting 700million naira to Education and a meagre 1billion naira to Health. Ibo people keep swallow lots of bullshits from their leaders keeping them in hunger and poverty, their only talent is coming online to claim audio life.

Aba has better roads than Lagos now. Especially inner streets in common people's residential areas.

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Sergio103(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Stop your lies Agulu and Ekwulobia are klms away from each other.

Stop your lies

Funny grin.

Now let me elucidate you on the areas you Dumbo.

Coming from Awka...
You will have to pass Amawbia
Nise, Agulu, Nanka then Ekwulobia.

So how's Agulu not close to Ekwulobia??

Tell us more about iragbiji grin
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2023
SisterAnn:
Where is your own abule?
I have transversed the whole of sad west and discovered they were all isolation camps except Lagos developed by Igbos. Which other sad west town can you brag with except Lagos?
They will never represent their dead villages. The now compare unknown village in Anambra with Lagos instead of their own villages

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Sergio103:

Funny grin.

Coming from Awka...

Until you are able to tell a single bank at Agulu, even if na the Fidelity Bank.
Just tell us, one single bank at Agulu.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Sergio103(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Clever by half. Is Agulu same as Ekwulobia
Why not tell us the banks in Agulu instead of listing the banks at Ekwulobia I don burst your una lies again

Or Obi is from Ekwulobia?

The banks I listed are on Agulu (I don't know much about Ekwulobia).

You can use Google map.

Three alone are in Nwagu aide (UBA, Heritage and udoka microfinance bank).

You can still choose to call it a lie.

Everyone is not like you born forgers
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Sergio103:

Funny grin.

Coming from Awka...

If agulu doesn't belong to Ekwulobia Urban then it belongs to Awka urban. That's how Igbo settlement pattern works. Small towns, big urban areas
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Aba has better roads than Lagos now. Especially inner streets in common people's residential areas.

Na the reason wey make your Pandora fraud ran to Lagos instead of Aba be that.
Lying liar

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Sergio103:

The banks I listed are on Agulu (I don't know much about Ekwulobia).

You can use Google map.

Three alone are in Nwagu aide (UBA, Heritage and udoka microfinance bank).

You can still choose to call it a lie.

Everyone is not like you born forgers
Thank God you are from there. Be educating the untraveled mofos
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

If agulu doesn't belong to Ekwulobia Urban then it belongs to Awka urban. That's how Igbo settlement pattern works. Small towns, big urban areas

Is your Pandora fraud from Ekwulobia or Agulu?

Since nothing to show at Agulu una must grab Ekwulobia join am

Potopoto Republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Why not tell us the banks in Agulu instead of listing the banks at Ekwulobia I don burst your una lies again

Concentrate your energy on the red roof region. You know what I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

He's from Iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Pakute: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

bro, keep bursting their lies, no bank in Agulu and these nairaland ibos are using the banks in Ekwulobia to defend the primitive village of Agulu. Shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

They will never represent their dead villages. The now compare unknown village in Anambra with Lagos instead of their own villages
Afamed doesn't even know his roots. Once they migrate to Lagos, their kit and kin are left to the mercy of Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2023
Pakute:

bro, keep bursting their lies, no bank in Agulu and these nairaland ibos are using the banks in Ekwulobia to defend the primitive village of Agulu. Shameless people.

You are the shameless forger! He asked you to Google his response but your stomach ache from agbado consumption won't let you grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Na the reason wey make your Pandora fraud ran to Lagos instead of Aba be that.
Lying liar
Why Tinubu no run to ogbomoso instead of Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2023
Pakute:

My brother nothing nothing at Agulu pure 16th century glorified village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Since nothing to show at Agulu una must grab Ekwulobia join am

Potopoto Republic
Olodo
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Pakute:

NL has given every hungry jobless idiot a voice. I have traveled the whole of sad west, they are all abandoned villages where skull miners rule.
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Olodo
Afamed after helinues holds the trophy for being dense upstairs. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2023
SisterAnn:
You are the shameless forger! He asked you to Google his response but your stomach ache from agbado consumption won't let you grin

He does not need to goggle anything. I just left Anambra 1 week ago.
This will be my 22 yrs of going to Anambra. No village, there that I don't know.

He does not need to goggle your lies.
Agulu and Ekwulobia are KLMs away. From Agulu to Ekwulobia, it's not less than 12klm to 15klms. Agulu has no single bank

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Sergio103(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Until you are able to tell a single bank at Agulu, even if na the Fidelity Bank.

Don't qoute me again.

Cos it seems you are more stupid than I thought

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2023
SisterAnn:
Afamed after helinues holds the trophy for being dense upstairs. grin

Achalugo, you know I hardly engage inconsequential entity like you.

You know that long years ago

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by pricklewane: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2023
But foolish Igbo like you always compare Lagos to NY or even heaven which ever fascinate your foolish Igbo fantasy n yes of course I know you are not Igbo but you are are from hellfire.

igwebuike01:

Ikem Nando vs Lagos? Yorubas comparison is very funny. As if some remote village in badagry is not worse than this. Learn how to compare apples with apple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2023
Sergio103:

Don't qoute me again.

Cos it seems you are more stupid than I thought

Tell your co liars to differentiate between Ekwulobia and Agulu. He knows no single bank at Agulu, both of una are just being clever by half

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Couldntfigurean: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2023
Afonjas always waiting for pictures of bad road in Anambra to use to shame Peter obi,like their Lagos and Ogun are not worse

I remember when I went to ifo in ogun state,the road you see here is better than what they have there at ifo but Yoruba Muslims don’t bother about those ones

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Nnannapat(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Bro, there is a UBA bank along the junction that leads to Agulu lake if you are coming from Nanka road by the right hand side and Zenith bank branch at the Major junction that leads to Adazi, even a microfinance Bank is there also.

So verify your facts accurately.
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Couldntfigurean: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Let’s not even talk about Agura gberigbe,Ikorodu in almighty Lagos that was built by the almighty Tinubu

Normal transport of 300 naira is now 1500 from garage to gberigbe/agura

Lololo

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Makunahatata: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Nothing has changed in terms of the gap between the two states. Comprehension problems
show us 2023 data from credible source... Not Aba made stats and figures like your lienus Obi dat disgraced us in Bangladesh recently quoting fake stats as usual .
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2023
Makunahatata:
show us 2023 data from credible source... Not Aba made stats and figures like your lienus Obi dat disgraced us in Bangladesh recently quoting fake stats as usual .
The onus is on you to do that. Don't be lazy
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Tell your co liars to differentiate between Ekwulobia and Agulu. He knows no single bank at Agulu, both of una are just being clever by half
Bros, stop disgracing yourself
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by MrALIVE: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Go to Onitsha, just immediately you come down by the headbridge, you will see them openly . Just before the plastic market by the express.
does this change the fact that Lagos is the capital of open defecation in the world?
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2023
pricklewane:
But foolish Igbo like you always compare Lagos to NY or even heaven which ever fascinate your foolish Igbo fantasy n yes of course I know you are not Igbo but you are are from hellfire.

No be only new York. That rotten agglomeration of slums called Lagos? Ronu miscreants everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Promises To Address Farmer/Herders Conflict / Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C / PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.