Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground (4322 Views)

Nlc Holds Its Ground On Embarking On Protest, Amidst Dss Advice / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC / Tinubu Spits On Atiku, Saraki & Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by IDENNAA(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Until you are able to tell a single bank at Agulu, even if na the Fidelity Bank.
Just tell us, one single bank at Agulu.

This blockhead, you no dey tire with yours childish empty rants. Every day you get walloped over and over again but you obviously have no shame. Tinubu didn't achieve a danm thing in Lagos but you wont shut your purulent mouth
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by IDENNAA(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys from west are so ignorant

Imagine Tinubu town to Agulu

UBA have their branch in Agulu
WAEC office is located in Agulu
NAFDAC Southeast regional headquarter is located in Agulu, Nnamdi Azikiwe University school of pharmacy is located in Agulu, Golden Tulip is located in Agulu

Nnaa, these people are not ignorant. They know they have absolutely nothing to offer here. They are simply bunch of wicked and hateful hardened tribalist who are condemned for the entire of their life.

You are dealing with demons. Cant you see their line of thinking. Even if Tinubu is r.a.p.i.n.g their mothers in the market place they will turn a blind eye and keep attacking Obi. grin grin

You are dealing with societal rejects and sc.ums of the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Antivirus92(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
if I show u the real agulu u go Cry... Forget the one wey the ipob scammer dey show u....
.... stop posting fake picture... Naa so u dey do on YouTube.... hahahahaj
I am from Anambra and agulu is a stone throw from where I reside. There's no real agulu u will show me. Agulu is a million times more developed than iragbiji. There's no comparison.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Antivirus92(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
agulu is another hell on Earth.... den of terrorists
posting random pictures as agulu will not save your sorry undeveloped as.s. Only the first picture is agulu and it's from an erosion site. Primary school will teach you that erosion is a natural disaster but I forgot ,you people don't go to school. Check all the pictures I posted and tell me which one is a natural disaster site. I posted pictures of your poverty ravaged residential and business areas, do the same to agulu and stop posting random pictures without name as agulu or sites of natural disaster.
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Antivirus92(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
my wife.. u don come here to dey tell another lies again ?

Dis is the original look of AGULU.. below
village man, leave your brown roof for a day u refused. Agulu is different from aguluzigbo. Peter obi is not from aguluzigbo but from agulu
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Judgementa1: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
Land of billionaire in rituals and drug dealers
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by dododawa1: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obi living in

Lagos State South West NIGERIA
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Pakute:

Lol, keep forming online billionaires, your fellow ibo sisters in real life are struggling with hard life. They will soon come and join you in your one room hotel in SW.

The hotel where your mama come to hustle because your father is deadbeat.
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Achalugo, you know I hardly engage inconsequential entity like you.

You know that long years ago
But you just deed. You love it when you get attention from an inconsequential entity like your mama
grin
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

He does not need to goggle anything. I just left Anambra 1 week ago.
This will be my 22 yrs of going to Anambra. No village, there that I don't know.

He does not need to goggle your lies.
Agulu and Ekwulobia are KLMs away. From Agulu to Ekwulobia, it's not less than 12klm to 15klms. Agulu has no single bank
Shattap your gutter mouth and stop lying! So your mouth is fed from Anambra and yet you know nothing about your life wire! Arindin!
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by SisterAnn(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Judgementa1:
Land of billionaire in rituals and drug dealers
Is Tinubu from Anambra now? I won't be surprised because Dem take fake swear foram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living / Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame / Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.