Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF (9014 Views)

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Five Notorious Spots Where People Defecate Openly In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Menclothing: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Lie was the population of the state
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Expanse2020(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2023
illicit:
I no go lie

Even though I am Yoruba

Open defecation worse for Ibadan

So many homeless immigrants therein

Shit for roadside kerb, shit for underbridge, ontop bridge, motorpark
Shit everywhere

Too many people in Ibadan, half of them homeless

🥴
Who are the homeless people in Ibadan
1. Mad man
2. Anambra people (Igbo people sleeping inside thier wheelbarrow night)
3. Aboki (Hausa) sleeping on top thier bike over night
4. Fulani (babi yala) ppl sleeping in forest over night
All this people constitute nuisance and environmental pollution in our thier fathers land and if we decid to push them out they will be crying a foul play especially the Igbo thinking we don't love them.. but you derogate our soil

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by illicit(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

How come? I am surprised by the homelessness claim. I was under the impression that rents are cheaper in Ibadan and people are able to get affordable houses.

Homeless people are everywhere even if the rent is 5Naira...

🥴
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by AwkaFinest: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2023
4.3 what?🧐
How many people com dey d Oyo?
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Munzy14(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

In case you miss Anambra

They practice open defecation and 70% of the population don’t have access to facilities

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/672000-people-still-practice-open-defecation-in-anambra-says-unicef/amp/

Tell you Igbo people to bring it on

Mumu them say 4.3M in Oyo , isnt that terrible to you? undecided

More like almost the whole Oyo people..

Remove 4.3m how many come remain?

Uselss tribal bigot searching the Internet to prove pointless stuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by AwkaFinest: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Expanse2020:

1. Mad man
All this people constitute nuisance and environmental pollution in our thier fathers land and if we decid to push them out they will be crying a foul play especially the Igbo thinking we don't love them.. but you derogate our soil

Senseless post🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by PaulH07: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2023
illicit:
I no go lie

Even though I am Yoruba

Shit everywhere

🥴

How person go dey homeless in a cheap city like Ibadan?

That person go be confirmed vagabond if na Lagos hin dey
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2023
That's about 70% of their population which makes it distinction in open defecation. Anyway Ibadan is majority ancient houses built without convenience.

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by waice6571: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Mhizzard:
That is very true about oyo which we are bearing the brunt.their is an uncompleted build at the front of our house if i could calculate since when the building has been left discontinue of it build,it is roughly 10 year.therefore;it make close people living around as a matter of fact unfamiliar people drop their waste in the build.meanwhile my father has been bitterly complaining about this to the owner cause the smell that do emanate from the shit is nauseating.from the look of things the woman has no capacity to continue the build.that was when my father carried out a trick to prevent them from defecating inside the building,he blocked the entrance and some way that leads to the build,yet they desmatled the trick after he has traveled out of state while they continue their evil act till today which i bear the brunt every blessed day

Does that one house in your area justify 4.3 million people fraudulent figures churned out by UNICEF and her agents?
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by CrossRhodes: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Dialpad:
Whats the population of Oyo ??
4.4million
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2023
illicit:

Homeless people are everywhere even if the rent is 5Naira...

🥴

Agreed. The rate of homelessness is the contention.
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by SpatialKing(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Bring the data

See what I found

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/open-defecation-doubts-over-nigerias-attainment-of-2025-target-experts/amp/

Aren't you shamed of yourself
A whole Oyo you guys claimed is more developed than the entire south east..

Better go and contribute money to buy good toilets for your people in Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Mrfeel: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

In case you miss Anambra

They practice open defecation and 70% of the population don’t have access to facilities

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/672000-people-still-practice-open-defecation-in-anambra-says-unicef/amp/

Tell you Igbo people to bring it on

The figures in oyo stands at 4.3 million plus 5.6 million without decent toilet and you are comparing it to anambra with 672 thousand?

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Henry22(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2023
wunmi590:

It cut across every where in Nigeria

Na lie jor, na Yoruba people economy be that after skull mining.....

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Mhizzard(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2023
waice6571:

Does that one house in your area justify 4.3 million people fraudulent figures churned out by UNICEF and her agents?
impossible,there are some other uncompleted not quite far from the say building which they practised same act in it.the rate in which they defecate and throw waste in the building is alarming

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Unicornpro: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Atarakpa:
I want to know who do the counting. One idiot will wake up one morning and give ridiculous number and we accept it as true
Don't mind those yeye people. What's is the total population of Oyo State self?

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Unicornpro: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2023
Bridget95:
They are suffering from perpetual dicentry after eating contaminated oily soup.
It is disentary, not dicentry.
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by NewDea4: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Fkn sick ppl no wonder their ladies always developes big obase asses

Show us ya mama nyash bush-pig

Ezi
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Mrfeel: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Expanse2020:

1. Mad man
But why is it that other tribes always say yoruba's are dirty people?

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by KingCold: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2023
Damn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Easylife1234: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Atarakpa:
I want to know who do the counting. One idiot will wake up one morning and give ridiculous number and we accept it as true
God bless you. That my problem with this people. Who count them?
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Easylife1234: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Who count them? Yeye people
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Originalsly: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Who was counting?
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Mordecai(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Rubbish report.

What is the population of Oyo State that 4.3million of them practice open defecating?

So 1 out every 2 persons in Oyo defecate openly?

Clearly not true. The report is false.

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Antivirus92(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2023
wunmi590:

It cut across every where in Nigeria
accept the fact and make amends. Don't know why you Yorubas are terrible. It is prevalent among your people

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by justmondris: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2023
That was before Tinubu became president. Shey na who eat bellyful they shit or people done they shit breeze?
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Antivirus92(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Kinzo0917(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2023
Even here In fct Abuja is the same story. 90% of gutters in fct is eye sore. Other open places are the same. Most of us Nigerians are too dirty.
illicit posting =127077320:
I no go lie

Even though I am Yoruba

Shit everywhere

🥴

2 Likes

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by wunmi590(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2023
Zeebuy:

This one is a big lie o.
I'll never forget looking for an apartment to rent in Ogun State during my NYSC and being shown houses but several of them had no toilets.
It was confusing, but I didn't want to ask where they pooped

I served in Akwa ibom too 11years ago and most of the houses I saw there too don't have toilet, up till now is still same, as I went to the Catholic church that hosted me, during my days in Akaw ibom and is still same till now
Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Antivirus92(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2023
Originalsly:
Who was counting?
did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Kinzo0917(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2023
BLESS YOU SIR. YOU JUST SAID IT ALL. THE RATE OF TRIBALISM HERE IS IN ANOTHER LEVEL. OWNER OF NAIRALAND SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

One thing is certain, some nairalanders will turn this to a tribal thing....... .Most of these nincompoops will appear like reasonable people when you see them but on faceless forums like these, all they spread is hate......

However, if this report is true, the authorities must act swiftly.

1 Like

Re: 4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF by Kinzo0917(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2023
BLESS YOU SIR. YOU JUST SAID IT ALL. THE RATE OF TRIBALISM HERE IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL. THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

One thing is certain, some nairalanders will turn this to a tribal thing....... .Most of these nincompoops will appear like reasonable people when you see them but on faceless forums like these, all they spread is hate......

However, if this report is true, the authorities must act swiftly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: The Two New Patients In Ebonyi Don't Live In Enugu - ENGS / Caro White Cream Has Been Banned. / All You Need To Know About Internal Heat And Hot Flushes In The Body...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.