Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof. Sammy Gold. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof. Sammy Gold. (130 Views)

The Complete Smartphone Videography By Samuel G0ld / Complete Smartphone Videography / Complete Smartphone Videography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof. Sammy Gold. by PedroIyere: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
AMAZING…. BUT TRUE!!
Have you ever wondered why almost all social media sites are video enabled?
Video Content is the new Goldmine…..
People might forget what they read but they can never forget what they watch….
Businesses now use videos, animations and human AI to advertise their products
and services….
Video is the new form of storytelling….
How then can you leverage on this growing trend to make money?....
You can do this by learning the skills required to create these stunning videos…..
This is indeed a high-income earning skill..
Even beyond just making money, it enhances your creativity, that feeling you get
when you see your video created is unique and priceless…
Amazingly, you can actually do this with just your Smartphone at the comfort of
your home and make at least N200,000 monthly without moving a muscle….
This is just side hustle ooo… Then imagine if you then decide to take it as a serious
business then your guess is as good as mine…
Whatsap me on 09030582204 to learn this trick.....

Re: The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof. Sammy Gold. by PedroIyere: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof Sammy Gold.

Smart phone Videography is simply Creating and editing stunning videos with your Smart phone with the aim of creating awareness, promoting brands, driving massive engagements and increasing sales conversion.

Videos are quite relevant because they convey and express your messages in a professional and unique way. They also:
. keep business and brands relevant.
. Improve brand awareness.
. Build trust and engagements.
. Attract new customers.
. Drive free traffic.
. Save time and money.
. Increase leads, conversion and sales.
. Attract, engage and delight your audience.
. And so on..........

The screenshots below are some of the testimonies of students from across Nigeria who have benefitted from the Complete Smartphone Videography course.

As an entrepreneur or business owner, with the help of The complete Smartphone Videography course by Prof Sammy Gold, you will be able to create stunning videos with your Smart phone to create awareness and promote your businesses and brands. Someone who is not a business owner can also use the skills learnt from The complete Smartphone Videography course to make money by creating stunning videos business owners can use to advertise and promote their businesses and brands.
You will never regret ever Learning Smart phone Videography when you put the skill to good use.

To dive into the part of Smart phone Videography, send a Dm to this phone number on wasap 09030582204

Re: The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof. Sammy Gold. by PedroIyere: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
BEWARE OF INTERNET FRAUDSTERS.

A Friend of mine just got scammed online and He is now regretting his mistakes. My fellow Nigerians, We should not fall for the tricks and lies of people who come into your Dm telling you that they can change your 2k to 200k instantly or invest your money with them and you will get 10 times your money as profit. Those are just lies they use to rob you of your hard earned money. We should be careful, I mean very very careful online. We should be careful of the kind of business deals that people bring to you online. Those business that are too good to be true should be avoided without thinking twice.
Scammers are rampant online and they have device so many intriguing and mind blowing ways of scamming people of their hard earned money.
We should be be able to differentiate between a true and authentic online business deal and a too good to be true online business deal.
We should all try to invest our money, time and resources on skills that will assist us in boosting our finances. By skills I mean genuine skills not internet fraudulent skills.
One genuine skill that can boost our finance is The complete smartphone videography by Prof. Sammy Gold.
In my previous post , I gave a detailed explanation about The complete smartphone videography by Prof Sammy Gold. So you can check my previous post to know what The smartphone videography by Prof Sammy Gold is all about.

Send a Whatapp Dm to 09030582204

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Per Day, Through Affiliate Marketing. / Missing Next Crypto Booming Market May Make You Poor / Naira Falls By 16%, Closes Week At N927/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.