Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Complete Smartphone Videography By Samuel G0ld - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Complete Smartphone Videography By Samuel G0ld (70 Views)

The Complete Smartphone Videography By Prof. Sammy Gold. / Complete Smartphone Videography / Complete Smartphone Videography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Smartphone Videography By Samuel G0ld by Abila54o: 5:22pm On Jan 08
Finally Unveils the Mystery Behind Creating and Editing Top-notch Videos with

Just A Smartphone.....

VIDEO MARKETING is the future and the future is HERE!!!

Are you aware that VIDEO is the most desirable tool in marketing and the demand for it is increasing on a daily basis?

Do you know that over
1 Billion Hours of Youtube Videos are watched around the World each day?

Surprised huh?.... This is to tell you that Videos have dominated the Digital and Physical Marketing Space which is why marketing through Videos should be part of your sales strategy..

Don't Skip this VIDEO

Do you know that the Average Internet User spends 92% more time on website with Videos than website without Videos? And that is why people love Facebook, Tik-Tok, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter etc. because these are the fastest avenues to leverage on in creating brand awareness, driving heavy traffic/leads and increasing your visibility in the online space just like my student Benny-Joy who utilized these resources to her advantage

My videogrephy has generated me about over 200k in these few days...

What Change for me?

I decided to take time and put my smartphone
Video graphy skills to work.

Dm on wathsapp to know more about it and how you can register now 👇

+2349058636179

(1) (Reply)

All Business Necessities / Protect Your Family: How To Find The Best Brooklyn Acs Attorney / Save Up To 80% With Servotech Solar Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.