Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo (24645 Views)

Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by WantsandMore: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2023
I don't understand, Tinubu's marketing naija to the world & Obj is doing the opposite, why?

2 Likes

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Amb1045(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Komu1048:

Some of you kids will just wake up n start typing rubbish, I blame it on half education. So your message to people is to be wicked, anyways enjoy your wickedness while some of us have been good n have enjoyed goodness from people. Gracias
lol be good to people but if they choose to wicked you pay back evil with evil
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by stuffs2002: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Baba don dey senile

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

It is true.

We can see that in the number of people APC have paid to be foolish in their lives.

Some of them stay online to defend evil deeds while the rest are used as thugs.

Both groups are products of poverty and poor education.

Just read through some of them and you see bad grammar, poor reasoning and illogical arguments.

Just look into their souls and you'll see poverty, deep stinking poverty.

There's nothing they won't support just to ensure they keep getting their pittance from their slave drivers.

Imagine being a member of a party whose chairman was caught on video stuffing dollar bribes into his pockets and you term his ascension to the office a reward for loyalty.

No be poverty dey cause that kind reasoning?

No some of them got nothing to defend the evil deeds of APC, what baffles me is that, those that are mostly affected by same APC
or the very poor ones are also defending APC and to shock you, they have no direct benefit from APC, they just argue blindly in support of Tinubu, APC and so on. They are living from hand to mouth and couldn't afford anything or pay their debt or bills yet, they defend APC and Tinubu.

I guess we that didn't support this evil doers in govt caused it. On my street for example, those supporting Apc are mostly poor and hungry folks and they beg those that didn't support APC to survive and we give them things out of pity and thereby they get enegies to defend the same evil doers that made them poor.

Imagine one idiot, came to my house to beg and after giving him a derica of rice to feed him and his family, the next morning he got into an arguement with other persons on political matters, only for me to realize he started defending Tinubu and his Apc gang. I said to myself, no problems, i caused this shit. If i hadn't release my derica of rice to him when he came to beg in my house where will he get the energy to argue in defense of Apc.

I cant lie to you, a whole lot of those poor people defend Tinubu and his Apc gang but disturb those of us that did not support Apc with lot of request in the back.

I dont have any problem if rich individuals support them or those that have direct or indirect benefited from Apc, but i do have problem with the poor ones that have never feel the impact of good governance from apc in 8 years.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Gentlevip: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Wait ! I thought the worst rigging happened twice under your able watch

The PDP factor was on your partymen inventions, happening under your good lead

I am beginning to reminisce on that saint sending bags of money to senate for the third term to repair Nigeria

And under your experience, you are providing guide for LP. Your observations is good for more wailing

Thank you Obj

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Gavecs: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Padipadi:

Na those ones I dey monitor.
Is ya account not part of them?
If you need aids for a sick person, won't you open threads solely for it?
This you v done sef na crime for nairaland cos it contravened the rules here.
After you v been banned, you must catch that disease! 🪰
I only operate one bank account,the reason for multiple user name is because of because ban.
But before God and man I'm the one one those pictures and videos.
If you have dought video call me will confirm
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by stuffs2002: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obasanjo should not be the man that will be complaining about election rigging

Very true.. Obasanjo and Atiku made election rigging an institutional thing in Nigeria particularly in 2003

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by BenuePolitician(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2023
PDP created and championed election rigging everyone knows this angry

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by gistsky: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Amb1045:
I just realized this year, I’m in my 30s already that being a nice friendly person around people is not good. I learned late but I’m grateful for the knowledge. Fxxk me, it hurts my feelings a lot. That’s how humans behave just focus on yourself and let people be🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲☹️☹️☹️. Just don’t be too friendly because everybody wants to take something from you since you’re a good person. Good people die early. Jesus said he’s coming back and he has been back and has been killed severally. Stay wicked and pay back evil with evil. People that you’re kind to will be the first to do you evil
Still be kind anyway!

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by emmykk(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obasanjo should not be the man that will be complaining about election rigging

Maybe you were a child when he won 1999 election without south west states

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Curious345:
Lol

HOW WE LOST ELECTION BY NOT BRINING -JUDGES ,POLICE AND INEC. Nigeria is consumed by the APC plague

When was APC form?

Hw old r u, am sure u were not born yet when Obasanjo was the president ashiere.......can Obasanjo or his party win any in SW election without rigging back then

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

It is true.

We can see that in the number of people APC have paid to be foolish in their lives.

Some of them stay online to defend evil deeds while the rest are used as thugs.

Both groups are products of poverty and poor education.

Just read through some of them and you see bad grammar, poor reasoning and illogical arguments.

Just look into their souls and you'll see poverty, deep stinking poverty.

There's nothing they won't support just to ensure they keep getting their pittance from their slave drivers.

Imagine being a member of a party whose chairman was caught on video stuffing dollar bribes into his pockets and you term his ascension to the office a reward for loyalty.

No be poverty dey cause that kind reasoning?

The poverty rate in SE is higher than in SW....u can support obi the failure that achieved nothing in Anambra but we can't support tinubu that developed lagos😂😂😂

Am sure u r somewhere in SW like dis just to enjoy a little better governance

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2023
DaTruths:

Yoruba presidents and rigging are inseparable.

They are always dragging our democracy backwards.

I'm not being Tribalistic but stating facts.

Maybe when ibo man becomes president in 2523 we will see if dey won't rig......ibo ppl wey na them sabi illegitimate things pass I trust una😂

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by YorubaDemonswag: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Remind me again.....Seyi Makinde and the dancing senator are whichbparty again.. grin

Tell me Obasanjo state, senatorial district,local government and ward again, tell me the one rule by pdp
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by highoctane: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Amb1045:
I just realized this year, I’m in my 30s already that being a nice friendly person around people is not good. I learned late but I’m grateful for the knowledge. Fxxk me, it hurts my feelings a lot. That’s how humans behave just focus on yourself and let people be🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲☹️☹️☹️. Just don’t be too friendly because everybody wants to take something from you since you’re a good person. Good people die early. Jesus said he’s coming back and he has been back and has been killed severally. Stay wicked and pay back evil with evil. People that you’re kind to will be the first to do you evil

You got it all wrong, return evil for evil to no one.
Doing keep doing good one day you will reap it's bountiful fruits
Evil deeds doesn't pay, there might be some immediate benefits, but in the long run, it will be a generational inherent.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2023
olril17:

far better than the idiot tinubu you worshipped

But tinubu is better than ur uselesssss parents
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by itsene: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Chris Ngige, the kidnapped governor of Anambra ,on Obj' was watch, would beg to differ.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by ejimatic: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/21/how-we-lost-election-for-not-bribing-inec-police-obasanjo/
How did he become President in 1999 and 2007? How did Yaradua suceed him? How did Jonathan come into power? How did Buhari come in? How did Tinubu come in? If the hand of the North is not in all instances what OBJ said is true. If the North is behind rulership in Nigeria ,this man is just telling lies.

Politicians know how they maneovure events to win elections.

OBJ go and rest!

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Mosba: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2023
In other words, all the election he has won was because he bribed INEC and Police?

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by ElSudani: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Atiku inadvertently revealed what they did by saying they left Lagos for Tinubu when they took the southwest by rigging.
Nigerian factor ko, Nigerian fraction ni. Who created the atmosphere for these anomalies?

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Tonnyray:
OBJ is more LP now.
He dumped PDP aeons ago (even tore his membership card).

Let me get you properly....after he tore his membership card in 2015 during Jonathan's second term go at the presidency, he endorsed Atiku of PDP in the 2019 presidential elections, then in 2023 he registered with Labour Party to support Peter Obi right?
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by adekolaelect(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Obj is using his extra time to behave as toddler. We were all in Nigeria when you almost made Nigeria politic only one party system. You declared the candidate of your choice not election then. Why are you crying today as if you are not the Genesis of bad Corrupted governance and politics of this country? You hard opportunity to do everything then when Nigerians were not deep in politics, corruptions , exposed and population of this kind but you failed . But you now wake up when you lost out of the grip of power through proxy .

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Tochi360: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2023
SmartyPants:
Obasanjo of all people talking about electoral malpractice??

The level of criminality APC brought into thy system makes Obj and his pdp a saint.

Even pdp no fit understand this style of electoral criminality wey APC carry come o grin
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2023
greatman247:

No some of them got nothing to defend the evil deeds of APC, what baffles me is that, those that are mostly affected by same APC
or the very poor ones are also defending APC and to shock you, they have no direct benefit from APC, they just argue blindly in support of Tinubu, APC and so on. They are living from hand to mouth and couldn't afford anything or pay their debt or bills yet, they defend APC and Tinubu.

I guess we that didn't support this evil doers in govt caused it. On my street for example, those supporting Apc are mostly poor and hungry folks and they beg those that didn't support APC to survive and we give them things out of pity and thereby they get enegies to defend the same evil doers that made them poor.

Imagine one idiot, came to my house to beg and after giving him a derica of rice to feed him and his family, the next morning he got into an arguement with other persons on political matters, only for me to realize he started defending Tinubu and his Apc gang. I said to myself, no problems, i caused this shit. If i hadn't release my derica of rice to him when he came to beg in my house where will he get the energy to argue in defense of Apc.

I cant lie to you, a whole lot of those poor people defend Tinubu and his Apc gang but disturb those of us that did not support Apc with lot of request in the back.

I dont have any problem if rich individuals support them or those that have direct or indirect benefited from Apc, but i do have problem with the poor ones that have never feel the impact of good governance from apc in 8 years.

Dis ashiere wey them still dey feed dey decieve himself for nairaland 😂

No be by force to vote ur hoebi oh...learn to live with ur loss
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by slickbak(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2023
grin You’re active my brother!
OlujobaSamuel:
Chaiii, obj no dey rigged oo, the only problem is that, you might be on queue waiting to vote, and Prof Maurice Iwu go dey announced result
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2023
tega192:
Na God go punish you obj for Odin massacre, you dey form like better person, medicine after dead , the blood of my brother's and sisters dey your hand , stupd president

Oh bro so you still remember that scenario of Odin people It is this same Obj those obidients now idolised as their Saint simply he supported their Lord and when we tell them Obj is not even the man to talk of democracy the next you will receive from obidient is a threat, bullying, insult etc so we shouldn't talk about Obj crime because he is supporting someone Haba, it can't work that way.

Thank God you said what you said. God bless.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by SmartyPants(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Tochi360:

The level of criminality APC brought into thy system makes Obj and his pdp a saint.

Even pdp no fit understand this style of electoral criminality wey APC carry come o grin

Unless you were not born by then. Every election Obasanjo conducted was an unfortunate bloodbath coupled with brazen, open ballot box theft, and all sorts of primitive rigging.

You could not leave your home in confidence of coming home safely in any election day under that man.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by ElSudani: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2023
Tochi360:

Elupee and PDP lost fair and square. Enough of this wailing.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2023
OBJ said 1998 but I think he clandestinely meant 2023. 😉
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Bliztzer: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Chaiii, obj no dey rigged oo, the only problem is that, you might be on queue waiting to vote, and Prof Maurice Iwu go dey announced result

Maurice iwu wey help obj do All the mago mago. Obj think say we Don forget all his sin. Why is obj talking like Saint?

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by AmazingELixir: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Tell me Obasanjo state, senatorial district,local government and ward again, tell me the one rule by pdp

Ogun state House of Assembly has 9 PDP members.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Ikaeniyan0: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2023
DaTruths:

Yoruba presidents and rigging are inseparable.

They are always dragging our democracy backwards.

I'm not being Tribalistic but stating facts.
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.