Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo (24645 Views)

Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by HELN: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Amb1045 post=127081528]I just realized this year, I’m in my 30s already that being a nice friendly person around people is not good. I learned late but I’m grateful for the knowledge. Fxxk me, it hurts my feelings a lot. That’s how humans behave just focus on yourself and let people be🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲☹️☹️☹️. Just don’t be too friendly because everybody wants to take something from you since you’re a good person. Good people die early. ...

My brother i think I can say that I understand how you feel a little. That's what it is, but be strong and do not allow evil to derail your godliness. Seek the strength of the Holy Spirit, that's the only strength that can steady your feet in every thought and act of godliness. I am sorry for how much we have offended you, stay strong.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
The same obj that presided over the worst election in the history of the country, even the number 1 beneficiary President Yaradua said it was a flawed process. The supreme court justices were split 3 to 4 in their judgement.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Brenbentondiaz: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Believe Obasanjo at your peril. The most megalomanic, narcissistic Nigerian ever to exist.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by nedzuby: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obasanjo should not be the man that will be complaining about election rigging

Honestly. He should just keep quiet
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by nedzuby: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/21/how-we-lost-election-for-not-bribing-inec-police-obasanjo/

No wonder history was removed from education.

He think we have forgotten how he wanted to bribe the legislator with Ghana must go bag with money
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Caseless: 6:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obasanjo should not be the man that will be complaining about election rigging
You're focusing on the message instead of the messenge.

He's saying the fact. Democracy and over-religious display hasn't helped us.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Dis ashiere wey them still dey feed dey decieve himself for nairaland 😂

No be by force to vote ur hoebi oh...learn to live with ur loss

E no go ever better for you and your entire generations. Olofo, sure by now, you and those your likes that voted the drug baron are regreting your life in silence now because he has damaged the economy and it bitting hard on you all. I have nothing to loose if he likes let him rule for more than 8 years self, i always have my way around.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2023
greatman247:

E no go ever better for you and your entire generations. Olofo, sure by now, you and those your likes that voted the drug baron are regreting your life in silence now because he has damaged the economy and it bitting hard on you all. I have nothing to loose if he likes let him rule for more than 8 years self, i always have my way around.

We know unfortunate ppl like u who eat from hand to hand......u should blame ur unfortunate parents that brought u up is sorry conditions and not always d govt, when ur life is miserable u blame d govt for everything while others r making it.....from ur comment it shows u r suffering and u will continue to suffer all thru ur entire life😂😂😂
U better channel ur life into reasonable things that will put food on ur table than wasting ur energy thinking everybody's life is as miserable as yours😂 since u have nothing to loose why r u crying more than d bereaved, empty vessels making noise
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Cryofigbos:

We know unfortunate ppl like u who eat from hand to hand......u should blame ur unfortunate parents that brought u up is sorry conditions and not always d govt, when ur life is miserable u blame d govt for everything while others r making it.....from ur comment it shows u r suffering and u will continue to suffer all thru ur entire life😂😂😂
U better channel ur life into reasonable things that will put food on ur table than wasting ur energy thinking everybody's life is as miserable as yours😂 since u have nothing to loose why r u crying more than d bereaved, empty vessels making noise

My future is secured, with God and proper planning. If you must know, i see opportunities everywhere especially during period of inflation. I'm not a consumer, I'm a produce. Unlike you and your likes that support the very stupid drug baron and you get nothing to show for it and yet you're hungry and continue supporting the idiot, you are most miserable.

People like you end up committing suicide out of frustration. That will be your fate in the end when you continue in your stupidity and allow the drug baron lie to you for 4 years and only to realise he was milking your country dry why you and your likes grown hungry.

I repeat it will never be well with you and your entirety.

Olofo, shift.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Cryofigbos: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2023
greatman247:

My future is secured, with God and proper planning. If you must know, i see opportunities everywhere especially during period of inflation. I'm not a consumer, I'm a produce. Unlike you and your likes that support the very stupid drug baron and you get nothing to show for it and yet you're hungry and continue supporting the idiot, you are most miserable.

People like you end up committing suicide out of frustration. That will be your fate in the end when you continue in your stupidity and allow the drug baron lie to you for 4 years and only to realise he was milking your country dry why you and your likes grown hungry.

Olofo, shift.

U and every member of ur family will remain miserable in life as long as God liveth........keep making noise while u lavish in poverty and starvation we know ppl like u😂😂😂 opportunities will become misfortune for u and every of ur household.....from today ur future is in jeopardy and that

Tinubu will lord over u and every useless bit of ur tribe for 8 years while u cry and cry and cry....i know a lot of ur family members must have commit suicide already and I know u will also follow their direction soon.....u will never succeed in life as long as tinubu is d president, u will never stop lamenting and begging to eat.....

Olofo, shift.[/quote]
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Cryofigbos:

U and every member of ur family will remain miserable in life as long as God liveth........keep making noise while u lavish in poverty and starvation we know ppl like u😂😂😂 opportunities will become misfortune for u and every of ur household.....from today ur future is in jeopardy and that

Tinubu will lord over u and every useless bit of ur tribe for 8 years while u cry and cry and cry....i know a lot of ur family members must have commit suicide already and I know u will also follow their direction soon.....u will never succeed in life as long as tinubu is d president, u will never stop lamenting and begging to eat.....

Olofo, shift.

Everything i had dreamt of while growing up and never thought i can ever achieve i have been able to achieve. Worry not about my future cos God got me and i have been able to escape poverty long time ago. I have determine from long time once i make it i will never go back there. This is a conscious and delibrate attempt. I invest invest invest and always invest wisely. Im so frugal when it comes to my finance. All my investments keep paying even when i sleep or shit on you.

Whether your tinubu remain president for 20 years which will never be posible, will never affect my finance as i make hell of money and even much more in period of crisis.

Each month, my bills are low, zero to low tax cos i own my home not rented like you and also I own my company, never work for no one and i flex small portion of my funds and while i keep investing more. I eat whatever i want and not what i see, i say whatever i like and i do anything i like cos i have the liberty or the freedom that comes with finance. Stress free life so olofo worry about your miserable life cos we are NOT in the same league.

Your family and entirety will die broke and miserable. It will never be well with you and anyone trying to reverse the cause i placed on you and your family, such person will also die untimely and you shall die painful death.

Miserble soul, olofo jatijati
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Ikaeniyan0: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Advancedman:

Do you people have brain at all? I doubt you still read at all.
You're still a baby when OBJ ruled between 1999 and 2007, so I won't blame you kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.