Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,121 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Own Up Your Future! Get Inducted Into $a$a Investment Club - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Own Up Your Future! Get Inducted Into $a$a Investment Club (102 Views)

Safemoon Coin Has A Big Future - Get A Million Tokens For Small Money / IS Stakerrs Investment Club A Scam / IS Stakerrs Investment Club a Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Up Your Future! Get Inducted Into $a$a Investment Club by wellsprings: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2023
Gentlemen and ladies, shewapa.
I read a book over the weekend and the author (a finance guru) mentioned the above caption "OWN UP YOUR FUTURE" and its significance prompted me to shout out to breadwinners and especially MEN in Nigeria to do same:
OWN UP YOUR FUTURE!

How can you do this? Simply by taking charge of your personal finance and project into the future with it _ where you want to see yourself in 10, 20, 30 years. Like we say in Lagos, ENU O SHE (mouth no do am). You must have workable FINANCE PLANS that you will work with, be committed to, and service for optimum profit. This is where my company SASAMURA ASSETS CO will assist you to achieve the goal of personal finance plans.

As a working man in Lagos (responsible too), let me ask you this; Do you have a CSCS account yet? Lol (Dey Play). No shame I didn't start investing till I clocked 38 years and today I am on my way to FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, aspiring for a comfortable retirement in another 15 years. I plan for the FUTURE because no PASTOR or IMAM can pray for money to supply your need at 60. You must have ASSETS that will supply your money needs, when you cannot work again. Get it?

Investing in stocks is also a smart way to make money via the NGX. I know because its what I do. A member of my investment club who I advised months ago to buy 1 million Naira units of OANDO shares at 5N just sold it at 11N to make 2 million naira. It's no YAOHO-YAHOO but but RICH MEN MONEY MARKET. How the Dangotes and Elumelus become the titans they are today. The simple magic of asymmetric trade/reward system we use in my investment club.

You are still thinking or you will call me to set up your investment account for you with NGX. Own up your future now!

I dey for you all week/all year.

WSO

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Fingers Hot Cash Inflow To Inflow Deal Minimum $10m Rate 1060 / Is JANUARY A Long Month? / Get An Affordable Plot Of Land In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.