Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv (56175 Views)

Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by lanre316: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Can you interpret what Jesus Christ was trying to teach from these direct quotes?

Matthew 19:4-6 KJV
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, [5] And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? [6] Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Matthew 19:10 KJV
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

Read what you quoted very well with a non-biased mind open to the truth. A man and two or more wives people can unite to become one as good as a man and a single wife can.

What you quoted is not a Bible command to NOT marry two or more wives.

The Bible commands are clear and non-ambiguous. Eg Do NOT steal, do NOT kill, do NOT dishonor your parents etc. He never say Do NOT marry more than one wife anywhere, both Old and New Testament.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by binswoli: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Omoh!! Fear this gender ooh, they are the same...... Now I knw the reason why Jesus did nt marry.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Seems you missed the 'r' in Fee.

Yes ooooo!

For a Fee and for Free! cheesy
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by AustinGustin: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Why would every thing be alright, dey play
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2023
FuckingMachine:
You thought you were indispensable?

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.
jeez, shocked
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by MrDoGood(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
FuckingMachine:

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.

Comrade easy place...

The vawulence is loud grin
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by makaveli902: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Pls don't blaspheme..

Don't cross the redline

You didn't answer the question ⁉️
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by richard69(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2023
Who says the bible doesn't allow?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by JOHNBULLZZ: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2023
You are a LUCIFER. YOU ARE ALREADY INSIDE HELL WITH YOU WICKED HEART. WICKED FOOL.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Neyopumpin13: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2023
AyoNews:
Do advice her. Either from experience or witness
Continue to denied him the property,that your kpekus will soon rotten .
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by campbelljosh(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2023
Dem mamas will never like this hahaha grin
FuckingMachine:

You are a leech.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Gajagojo: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Not true. I don't touch my wife unless she forces me to. Of all the challenges men think of nowadays, sex is the least. Only those who are still single and randy, those who don't have a sense of reasoning would be chasing wife or women outside cos of sex.

At it stands now, I can stay for up to 5 months or more, without sex. If you want me to smile at you, bring business ideas that can fetch me money, not sex

I have children school fees, home upkeep, business success so money wouldn't stop coming, career, parents, dependents, etc to take care of. If I even dare touch your skin as a wife, be happy
Five months?
You are sexually weak now
stop shalaye
You done dey enter andropause
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by CoolAmbience(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Ijaya123:

Before any advice, why do you usually turn him down in the first place? Besides, why are you bothered that he doesn’t disturb you again after? Isn’t that what you want by turning him down?
πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Where in the Bible did you see that you are not allowed to marry two wives?

Lol.

What are you asking sef?

There were both stories of great men in the Bible that had both one wife and multiple wives.

Take Solomon for example, nobody don near him record....700 wives and 300 concubines, yet God called him wise. Why God no vex kill am? Or kill David instead of hailing him by calling him the man after His heart? We all know the story of Abraham and Haggai.

I don't think that it is the number of wives a man marries that is the issue with the world.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by nomolos92: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
I was reading a thread yesterday where the poster explained that women don't know what they want...1

Women argue and make decisions based on emotion and not logic.....2
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Globad:

I usually choose my words

I wrote that the Bible is not against polygamy

You wrote that I should tell you where the Bible is in support of polygamy

Bible isn't against polygamy= Bible supporting it
No middle grounds. It's not politics and diplomacy.

You are either 'not against'(Supports) or 'against' (oppose).

Show me verses that support your claim that Bible isn't against polygamy.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
Iamzik:

Quote scripture that says a man with two wives will go to hell

There are many things not expressly stated in the scripture but by examining scriptures upon scriptures on a particular subject, you can see established pattern according to the mind of God.

Is there scripture that if you wear legging or tank top you will go to hell?

How about smoking?

Drinking nko?

How about gambling?

What about celebrating Halloween?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Praktikals:

I didnt claim to be a blble scholar but if God loves Abraham, David, Solomon, etc then polygamy is not a sin. God doesnt change. God has no favouritism for any man. Praise God.

You need to understand that because God loved Abraham, David, Solomon etc who all practiced polygamy, that it is NOT a standard to follow.

Is that saying God had a double standard? NO

Genesis 2: 18-24
Matthew 19: 4-6
These two scripture sum the mind of God concerning polygamy as concerning man.

Recall that when man fell through Adam...a lot of things went wrong...the planned structure for man got polluted. It was so messy that God had to eventually give the 10 commandments and 613 commandments through Moses to guide the fallen man.

Also, God indeed shows no favouritism.

The coming of Christ reinstated man's relationship with God.

Why then did God love Abraham and those folks who despite practicing polygamy, he still accepted them?

They were in the fallen state and Christ had not yet come. There was a progressive plan towards man's redemption and he permitted it AT THE TIME. It was never meant to be a STANDARD.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Semaj77(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That your husband must be a real niggar
Only a pussy ass weak man begs for sex

As at today if you want to bang 5 different kpekus it is very possible and easy

To make it worse if you manage get a low budget ass car be it lexus or benz then I swear you can bang almost all women in your street

I don't have any issue with your statement except calling Lexus and Mercedes a low budget a55 car , are you out of your mind nigga
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Poleski: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
AyoNews:
Do advice her. Either from experience or witness

I would like to know the following;
- Don't you enjoy sex?
- How times do you guys do it in a week or month?
- Is his libido too high for you?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Praktikals(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
BennyDGreat:

You need to understand that because God loved Abraham, David, Solomon etc who all practiced polygamy, that it is NOT a standard to follow.

Is that saying God had a double standard? NO

These two scripture sum the mind of God concerning polygamy as concerning man.

Recall that when man fell through Adam...a lot of things went wrong...the planned structure for man got polluted. It was so messy that God had to eventually give the 10 commandments and 613 commandments through Moses to guide the fallen man.

Also, God indeed shows no favouritism.

The coming of Christ reinstated man's relationship with God.

Why then did God love Abraham and those folks who despite practicing polygamy, he still accepted them?

They were in the fallen state and Christ had not yet come. There was a progressive plan towards man's redemption and he permitted it AT THE TIME. It was never meant to be a STANDARD.
Thanks. I have a question. Will polygamy make a man an automatic candidate of hell. Please just answer Yes or No
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Globad(f): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Bible isn't against polygamy= Bible supporting it
No middle grounds. It's not politics and diplomacy.

You are either 'not against'(Supports) or 'against' (oppose).

Show me verses that support your claim that Bible isn't against polygamy.

It's okay
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Jackipapa: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sleep is very sweet, bro enjoy your sleep!
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yorubafonja:

How many wife's does David has and why does god love him so much for having many women

The Bible mentioned 8 wives.

My submission to you:
No Bible character was the perfect expression of God's intent for mankind except for Jesus.
Every Other person had flaws. Therefore, these flaws cannot be a standard to follow for us today.

Why did then God love him despite his polygamous nature?
Christ had not yet come to re-establish makind to the way it was before the fall...there was a progressive series of action as shown in the Bible..

All these actions proved that polygamy wasn't God's original intention for mankind.

For example, Abraham taking a concubine to father Ishmael was due to the pressure from Sarah and eagerness to just get a child by all means.
What was the eventual outcome? Negative in all ways.

Solomon who took several wives, what happened at the end? It ended badly for him as well.

How about Solomon's father, David....didn't you read of the negatives that happened between his children as well as his child Vs him...

God loved David because he was a man who genuinely loved God and considered God's correction whenever it came
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Praktikals:

Thanks. I have a question. Will polygamy make a man an automatic candidate of hell. Please just answer Yes or No

Questions like this cannot be answered yes or no until certain truths are established from biblical standpoint, else there will be a disconnect between your current knowledge on the subject matter Vs the biblical standpoint or recommendation. This could cause further confusion.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Iamzik: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2023
BennyDGreat:

There are many things not expressly stated in the scripture but by examining scriptures upon scriptures on a particular subject, you can see established pattern according to the mind of God.

Is there scripture that if you wear legging or tank top you will go to hell?

How about smoking?

Drinking nko?

How about gambling?

What about celebrating Halloween?

You still have not given any scripture so let's leave it at that. Let's learn to differentiate between Bible doctrine and denominational doctrine.

Do you honestly believe that your forefathers who married two wives went to hell because they are polygamists? Is David or Abraham or Jacob in hell?

Paul said that a man that will lead the church should be man of one wife.... church leaders not every Christian. Let's learn to understand the Bible for ourselves and not take denominational doctrines without asking questions
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by MisfitHPG: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2023
VULCAN:
Aside from the coarse insults.

Do you have anything of worth to suggest to the OP?

Her husband may be slipping away while you are distracted insulting an anonymous fellow online.

you took a side without proper understanding,that's not what intelligent people do
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Preacher please, can you interpret what Jesus Christ was trying to teach from these direct quotes?

Matthew 19:4-6 KJV
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, [5] And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? [6] Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Matthew 19:10 KJV
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

Baba I go answer you later, me dae work now
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Iamzik:

You still have not given any scripture so let's leave it at that. Let's learn to differentiate between Bible doctrine and denominational doctrine.

Do you honestly believe that your forefathers who married two wives went to hell because they are polygamists? Is David or Abraham or Jacob in hell?

Paul said that a man that will lead the church should be man of one wife.... church leaders not every Christian. Let's learn to understand the Bible for ourselves and not take denominational doctrines without asking questions

I like your questions. They are good questions.
However, I wasn't speaking from a denominational standpoint.

Two scriptures actually highlights God original intent for marriage

When Paul spoke about those who want to lead the church being a husband of one wife...why do you think he said so?

Those biblical characters you made mention of who practiced polygamy, recall that God permitted the polygamous culture because man in his fallen state couldn't have kept the original structure that God planned.

This was why God had to setup a redemption plan with Jesus at the centre because the lamb for an individual, family, tribe or nation wasn't once and forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.