Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,843 members, 7,876,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) (76962 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:11am On Jun 28
Do you still remember this bubble gum that was very popular in the 90s?

It was actually used to lure many of the present day Nigerian aunties to bed by way back uncles in the neighbourhood.

It was a 'must-have' in the bag of every secondary school female student.

What's your story about this throwback bubble gum?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:22am On Jun 28
This was the indomie and eggs back then

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:23am On Jun 28
SPRINT CHEWING GUM also

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Tokskob2008: 10:27am On Jun 28
Very soft chewing gum.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 10:27am On Jun 28
One was robot or something like that, with intelligent questions and answers on the wrap paper.

Modified...

For those of u mentioning me that it was use to lure your mother, well that tells alot about the kind of person she was.

Note.... Ladies of that generation weren't cheap, if u have a sister/aunt that was a mature teenagers at that time, u go chop better biscuits and chocolate tire. That was the time when men will come and visit with nylon bags bringing things for everyone in the house not this time that u will just see a lady on the road and then the next thing u don turn for the next junction.

Chewing gum were so cheap, u can't lure a girl with it.
My mom was selling it so the rest is history 😎

368 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:32am On Jun 28
Foodqueen:
One was robot or something like that, with intelligent questions and answers on the wrap paper.

I still remember that one. I always looked out for those questions and answers. It was part of learning.

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:32am On Jun 28
pyyxxaro:
SPRINT CHEWING GUM also

How can I forget sprint? It was also popular back then.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:33am On Jun 28
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This was the indomie and eggs back then

Lol. You're very funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 11:15am On Jun 28
Sold for 1 naira

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by FaceTanke: 11:28am On Jun 28
Thats why its called Banana wink cheesy grin tongue

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 11:43am On Jun 28
Banana gum, with questions and answers

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Watianoengineer(m): 11:46am On Jun 28
I used this chew gum to marry my 3rd wife in 98. How time flies

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by royalair(m): 11:46am On Jun 28
A song was made cos of this chewing gum.

Chewing gum, sweet na araputa umu-nwanyi na bed Anthony.

Chai when Nigeria de a bit manageable

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by xtivin(m): 11:49am On Jun 28
Foodqueen:
Pele o, it's clear you were a victim. All is well grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by kalufelix(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28
When government dey use N20 notes pay civil servants..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by kalufelix(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28
royalair:
A song was made cos of this chewing gum.

Chewing gum, sweet na araputa umu-nwanyi na bed Anthony.

Chai when Nigeria de a bit manageable
So who be the notorious 'anthony.. Anthony bank?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Anguldi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28
Evening newspapers leaves thread tongue

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by rampage101(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28
Rapmoney:

I still remember that one. I always looked out for those questions and answers. It was part of learning.
even this ones too had questions at the back.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by hayato(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28
good old days

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by bizbro: 4:50pm On Jun 28
Rapmoney:
Do you still remember this bubble gum that was very popular in the 90s?

It was actually used to lure many of the present day Nigerian aunties to bed by way back uncles in the neighbourhood.

It was a 'must-have' in the bag of every secondary school female student.

What's your story about this throwback bubble gum?

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Nlfpmod, RoyalRoy

Anyone that remembers this and isn't married, hmm make I no talk

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by bizbro: 4:51pm On Jun 28
hayato:
good old days

Show us way, hunger wan delete your fellow Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by inoki247: 4:56pm On Jun 28
Lol if dem use this Banana chewing gum lure person that means the person no get any single level chewing gum of 2 for ,50kobo for that matter....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by TheChameleon: 4:56pm On Jun 28
grin

Guide to doing Adam & Eve Kerewa with a Yamlegga.

Step 1 : My name is AdeOlu, I'm Yoruba.... she's already wet and dripping.

Step 2 : I will take you to Lagos... she's already nude, preparing to rape you grin

Note: I don't want grown men crying over my mentions grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by wonder233: 4:56pm On Jun 28
This headline is a little bit exaggerated abeg.. I was around in the era of this gum, nothing fantastic about it: just a sugar coated stuff that had always been discouraged

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28
The gum also have question and answer in the wrap grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by WantsandMore: 4:57pm On Jun 28
Ok so why are Aunties now saying girls of nowadays are too cheap?

16 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Snake001: 4:57pm On Jun 28
Hehehe

Those years, boda Bayo use this bubble gum knack Nkechi well well.

Even Chinelo sister sef collect.

Na God go punish that boda with this bubble gum

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by CartelKenneth: 4:57pm On Jun 28
Old cargoes full Nairaland o🤣🤣

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 4:57pm On Jun 28
grin
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Cmanforall: 4:58pm On Jun 28
Hahaha

OP, the bubble gum you posted is even of newer generation

No Sprint and one other Pink one
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Chikel20000(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28
Our girls sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.