Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) (78951 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by onadana: 9:35pm On Jun 28
Rapmoney:
Do you still remember this bubble gum that was very popular in the 90s?

It was actually used to lure many of the present day Nigerian aunties to bed by way back uncles in the neighbourhood.

It was a 'must-have' in the bag of every secondary school female student.

What's your story about this throwback bubble gum?

Nobody lured anybody to bed with bubble gums in those good old days. Don't spoil that generation with this wicked and perversed generation.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by CHAQUR: 9:39pm On Jun 28
Where are "DANDDY" & the king of all bubble gums then "BAZOOKA"
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Starzo: 9:40pm On Jun 28
Tightpussy2024:

Are you one of those men that lost their gfs to a man that could afford blackberry? You are still sore over it.

My post still stands, no adult woman will have given sex up for bubble gum, they will aim for higher things. Its mostly a minor that will fall for it. Revealing the pedophilic cravings of naija men.

No woman should grace this thread with contribution except is calling out the op

So in essence you're not against selling pussy. You're only against selling it for cheap.

To you, PRICE is what differentiates between what is morally right and morally wrong.

You have no right to question anyone's morality..
You're more immoral than those you're trying to criticize
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Tightpussy2024(f): 9:43pm On Jun 28
Starzo:

So in essence you're not against selling pussy. You're only against selling it for cheap.

To you, PRICE is what differentiates between what is morally right and morally wrong.

You have no right to question anyone's morality..
You're more immoral than those you're trying to criticize
You are both dvvmb & stvppid.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Starzo: 9:51pm On Jun 28
Tightpussy2024:

You are both dvvmb & stvppid.
It's always an honor to appear dumb and stupid to an almighty ignoramus
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Tokskob2008: 10:04pm On Jun 28
Alexiiydon:
really You forget say as you Dey chew am na so the thing go Dey hard
grin
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Mcslize: 10:59pm On Jun 28
Indomie generation like Dzzzz won't understand this. He was among those born in the year 1999 to 2000.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:22am On Jun 29
pyyxxaro:
SPRINT CHEWING GUM also

Old G, I sight you
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 3:59am On Jun 29
Rapmoney:
Do you still remember this bubble gum that was very popular in the 90s?

It was actually used to lure many of the present day Nigerian aunties to bed by way back uncles in the neighbourhood.

It was a 'must-have' in the bag of every secondary school female student.

What's your story about this throwback bubble gum?

This is still in the market.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 4:01am On Jun 29
Morbeta11:
🎢 Sweeti....chewing gum...ona alaputa umu agbogo na bedi Anthony 🎢

Identify if you know this song from SE in the 80s..

In those days, girls that chewed this bubble gum where tagged unredeemably spoilt while guys that bought boiled where tagged thieves grin grin

EHEN!!! grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:10am On Jun 29
femi4:
Actually, the journey started in the 80-90s by Bubble gum. I guess that's where banana got the inspiration from

I was referring to banana in particular.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 7:37am On Jun 29
Foodqueen:
One was robot or something like that, with intelligent questions and answers on the wrap paper.

Those tiny questions formed a large part of my love for anything that would puzzle my brain and a spark for knowing everything there is to know.
I wish we had more of such passive IQ boosters.

by the way..
i know those gums were way tooooooo cheap to be used as bait to lure any babe back then. if such could be used to drop panties, then we can only imagine what WALLS ICE CREAM and Tartina would have done. Abeg shun the ignoramus.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:59am On Jun 29
Rexymania:
Sold for 1 naira
There was a time it was 50kobo.
Then ₦1.
Then ₦2.
Then 3 for ₦10.
Then ₦5.

Then, it became very scarce (or abi many chewing-gums came out,, or abi I even lost interest in chewing gums)
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 8:03am On Jun 29
superCleanworks:

Those tiny questions formed a large part of my love for anything that would puzzle my brain and a spark for knowing everything there is to know.
I wish we had more of such passive IQ boosters.

by the way..
i know those gums were way tooooooo cheap to be used as bait to lure any babe back then. if such could be used to drop panties, then we can only imagine what WALLS ICE CREAM and Tartina would have done. Abeg shun the ignoramus.

Abi ooooo.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Mydazz(m): 9:40am On Jun 29
Thus was too cheap to lure a rat sef,..... OP should calm down.
And sprint was more prestigious than this
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:22am On Jun 29
Suweeti Chewing Gum na araputa umu-nwanyi na bed Anthony.

That was the song for this Chwring gum that year
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:01am On Jun 29
Foodqueen:
One was robot or something like that, with intelligent questions and answers on the wrap paper.

Modified...

For those of u mentioning me that it was use to lure your mother, well that tells alot about the kind of person she was.

Note.... Ladies of that generation weren't cheap, if u have a sister/aunt that was a mature teenagers at that time, u go chop better biscuits and chocolate tire. That was the time when men will come and visit with nylon bags bringing things for everyone in the house not this time that u will just see a lady on the road and then the next thing u don turn for the next junction.

Chewing gum were so cheap, u can't lure a girl with it.
My mom was selling it so the rest is history 😎

I remember Bazooka that had the cartoon stickers in them
We used to like a particular one where they were looking for something and somebody said "Have u asked mummy",
We would eat not chew sef several gums and swallow it in d search for have u asked mummy to the extent that when we poo all round chewing gum
My granny used to sell it so wen we go on holiday we go chop all her stuff finish
We liked the big dip ice cream too
A lovely chocolate coated ice scream
Growing up was fun

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Tightpussy2024(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29
Foodqueen:

Modified...

For those of u mentioning me that it was use to lure your mother, well that tells alot about the kind of person she was.

Note.... Ladies of that generation weren't cheap, if u have a sister/aunt that was a mature teenagers at that time, u go chop better biscuits and chocolate tire. That was the time when men will come and visit with nylon bags bringing things for everyone in the house not this time that u will just see a lady on the road and then the next thing u don turn for the next junction.

Couldn't even quote me directly? What are you scared off?
Any way we are saying the same thing. What you said is same with what I said, no woman will have fallen for chewing gum, only a 13 or 14 year old will have, in return for touching of breast. He disrespected women and exposed the fact that men did that little girls.
Not every disrespect on women you should turn a blind eye to or ignore. Whether modern or past women

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29
Tightpussy2024:

Couldn't even quote me directly? What are you scared off?
Any way we are saying the same thing. What you said is same with what I said, no woman will have fallen for chewing gum, only a 13 or 14 year old will have, in return for touching of breast. He disrespected women and exposed the fact that men did that little girls.
Not every disrespect on women you should turn a blind eye to or ignore. Whether modern or past women

Scared of

Go and argue with your mother.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Tightpussy2024(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29
Foodqueen:

Scared of

Go and argue with your mother.
Argue with you? Pointed out your pickme stance. And you brought my mother in. Just focus on your poultry and I hope your pickmeisha landed you a creme la creme man and not these dusties

Good bye
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by descarado: 3:29pm On Jun 29
burp18:
grin
Do you engage in handiwork?

Well done
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by milann: 3:39pm On Jun 29
royalair:
A song was made cos of this chewing gum.

Chewing gum, sweet na araputa umu-nwanyi na bed Anthony.

Chai when Nigeria de a bit manageable
Were the ladies innocent those day? I heard some of them knew all the styles in love making
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by milann: 3:41pm On Jun 29
wonder233:
This headline is a little bit exaggerated abeg.. I was around in the era of this gum, nothing fantastic about it: just a sugar coated stuff that had always been discouraged
were ladies sucking dick back in the day?
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by milann: 3:42pm On Jun 29
Snake001:
Hehehe
Those years, boda Bayo use this bubble gum knack Nkechi well well.
Even Chinelo sister sef collect.
Na God go punish that boda with this bubble gum
broda bayo give you fΓΊck?
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29
Rapmoney:

Oga if e pain you too much, then create your own content and stop crying on other people's thread. Creating threads on Nairaland is very easy. Create yours.
no vex boss, I no just want make you cast the useless way your mama train your wayward sisters as the way other Nigerian ladies behaved back then. I'm sorry for the unfortunate aunties in your family. Have a blessed weekend boss cool
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by CorrectionFLuid: 5:51pm On Jun 29
Foodqueen:

Modified...

Actually you could get a girl with it. The girls saw it as romantic, but you know Naija guys naa, they go find a way to make the girl look cheap and stupid.
If Nigerian girls were getting laid with rose flowers as used to happen in the west, Naija boys go still find way make the girl look cheap and stupid.

So yes back then, you could get a girl with sweets and gums.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29
MASTAkiLLAh:
no vex boss, I no just want make you cast the useless way your mama train your wayward sisters as the way other Nigerian ladies behaved back then. I'm sorry for the unfortunate aunties in your family. Have a blessed weekend boss cool

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Dominique
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29
MASTAkiLLAh:

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Nlfpmod, OAM4J, Dominique
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29
Rapmoney:

Cc: I pray to have sense one day, I am tired of being a mumu
what are you calling police for ? Aren't you the one who casted your aunties as being so cheap, guys slept with them with ten ten Kobo chewing gum. What a disgrace
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:07am On Jun 30
MASTAkiLLAh:
what are you calling police for ? Aren't you the one who casted your aunties as being so cheap, guys slept with them with ten ten Kobo chewing gum. What a disgrace

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Nlfpmod, OAM4J, Dominique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Family Problems About Remarrying / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.