Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) (78949 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:14am On Jun 30
Rapmoney:

I no know say my mugu post go backfire for my head like this I swear
This confused pikin, you're still calling police abi You claimed Nigerian aunties were being paid ten ten Kobo chewing gum as olosho fees and I localized it to your mother and sisters so why are you angry ? You dey vex say I reveal una family secret ? You never hala[
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by royalair(m): 8:53am On Jul 02
josh005:

Nwa afọ, Ndewoo!!
udo diri gi
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Oluromantic: 8:17am
Platinumbillz:
Sprint was before Banana chewing gum.

Hi dear. Got your pm.
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Twoclans(f): 9:06am
I just hope you guys know that chewing gum is still in the market currently.

I saw it somewhere in the north this year ,I can't remember the location and I bought it .
Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by Mryacks: 10:05am
mightyhaze:
Chewy Chocolatey Chunks of Fun... smiley

Omg, I have been trying to remember this line any time I am trying to sing the Choco Milo advert jingle to my lil neph but I always get it wrong....thanks for reminding me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Family Problems About Remarrying / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.