Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? (15741 Views)

How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by millionboi2: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2023
coputa:
concentrate on Arsenal at home win or draw you Wii recover all your losses
that tiny odd will take you to no Wie.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by achimendy(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Year 2023 was filled with countless challenges but I believe that we were able to overcome at least one of them.

Fellow members of Nairaland Forum, what was the biggest challenge you overcame this year?

Mine: [/b]

Kindly share yours with us.

I overcame financial challenges.

It wasn't easy.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by achimendy(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Year 2023 was filled with countless challenges but I believe that we were able to overcome at least one of them.

Fellow members of Nairaland Forum, what was the biggest challenge you overcame this year?

I overcame financial challenges.

It wasn't easy.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by GolDRoger: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
This year may probably be my first full year with no sex.

Me wey like sex and always have it easy with ladies/girls.
If I may ask, did you notice any form of positive change in your life?

I want to try this next year 🤭
It's not gonna be easy 😕 😪
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Exceed15: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Depression. I thank God for giving me the strength to conquer it .

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

cry I lost my dad early this year, I tried to overcome the depression that came with the loss of the pillar of my happiness cry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by AgentGoat: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2023
seanwilliam:
1. I stopped eating outside , I was so used to this shít that I would have more than enough food stuff at home, but i would still prefer to eat outside
2. I stopped lending money I can’t let go to friends and family
3. I overcame spirit of impulse buying
4. I totally stopped womanizing and funnily enough , this year is the year I have more access to all kinds of women pass.
5. I now have emotional intelligence , see ehn People Dey underrate this thing o . I’m glad I learned it.

What I hope to overcome now are
1. Procrastination as regards starting gym.. although I started it sometime in the past, I gave up few weeks later
2. Low sugary consumption. I was able to stop drinking soda for like 6 weeks after reading pansophist thread, omo I don’t know how I fell off again
3.feeling bad spending on myself… this is another thing I’m battling ,e.g I can spend 100k on fam, but the moment I spend 20k on myself, na that time I go begin calculate o .. lol .

3. Coding . I want to learn this , I have all the requirements except dedication

Person send you DM you no reply
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2023
AgentGoat:

Person send you DM you no reply
ema binu o baba okomi
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Blake755: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

So sorry, hope you are feeling better now.
I managed to overcome it since June till now
Nothing last forever not even our problems am forever grateful for not giving up although i still have the scars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by GABRIEL6036: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Having my First baptism 😎
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by cucumbar: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Labour party miscreants!

Prior to the election, they became a pain in the social media space, but with determination and perseverance, myself and crew were able to subdue them and sell our own propaganda`s which finally delivered victory.

so you agree that you are selling propaganda abi ? Foolish boy
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by folake4u(f): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Relocating to another state for career growth. I was in deep thoughts for months and doing analysis on the pros and cons.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TrustNone: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Make me.

All these 'cowardly quotes in 2 days' you're giving me ain't it.
2 days bawo ?
I can see you're trying hard to make me notice you
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by spiralwedge(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mine was falling in love again after I swore never to, having been divorced and heartbroken twice last year. Good feeling that it is leading to marriage before the year runs out.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Dahmayor(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Facing my fears…that thrill feels good
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
TrustNone:
2 days bawo ?
I can see you're trying hard to make me notice you

And it's obviously working, so I am doing something right.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TrustNone: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And it's obviously working, so I am doing something right.
grin grin grin
Begoniaa how are you?
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
TrustNone:
grin grin grin
Begoniaa how are you?

This is not the right response.

When you're back to insulting me, I will engage you. I only deal with toxic energy.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by returncole: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Earthquakes:
Started as a tough year, moved to Canada late last year, couldn't get a job (reasonable job though) untill around march this year, now I have two remote jobs with option of 3 if I can handle it.
It can only get better but I smoke week alot, Canadian loud everyday, God help me kiss

Please i do like to connect with you. Insights from you as regards travelling to Canada and getting a job will be resourceful. Thanks, my email is : sopefeyitimi@gmail.com
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TrustNone: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This is not the right response.

When you're back to insulting me, I will engage you. I only deal with toxic energy.
I am for peace.
And I never for once insulted you at all. I was only trying to advise you as a caring friend to put your spiritual life in order
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TrustNone: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
seanwilliam:
1. I stopped eating outside , I was so used to this shít that I would have more than enough food stuff at home, but i would still prefer to eat outside
4. I totally stopped womanizing and funnily enough , this year is the year I have more access to all kinds of women pass.
5. I now have emotional intelligence , see ehn People Dey underrate this thing o . I’m glad I learned it.

1. Procrastination as regards starting gym.. although I started it sometime in the past, I gave up few weeks later
2. Low sugary consumption. I was able to stop drinking soda for like 6 weeks after reading pansophist thread, omo I don’t know how I fell off again
3.feeling bad spending on myself… this is another thing I’m battling ,e.g I can spend 100k on fam, but the moment I spend 20k on myself, na that time I go begin calculate o .. lol .

3. Coding . I want to learn this , I have all the requirements except dedication
can you kindly help me with the link to pansophist thread?
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
TrustNone:
I am for peace.
And I never for once insulted you at all. I was only trying to advise you as a caring friend to put your spiritual life in order

K

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by returncole: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
ab1x:
Relocated with my family abroad after several attempts in the past.
Congratulations man. I will be glad if we can connect to gain some insights from your experience.

Thanks .. My email is : sopefeyitimi@gmail.com
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by ojonugway(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
LosVikingos:

I'm very happy to hear your achievements. How do you overcome loneliness and brokenness?

I overcame lonely by getting married early, at 24...
I overcame brokeness by working smart, I'm an indoor guy so yeah, I dedicate my time to my work and it is still paying off.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by LosVikingos: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
ojonugway:

I overcame lonely by getting married early, at 24...
I overcame brokeness by working smart, I'm an indoor guy so yeah, I dedicate my time to my work and it is still paying off.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing sir.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by whydee(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
My health and financial issue Alhamdulilai I over come it by Ya Allah grace

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by queenblossom(f): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

I have not even over came it yet but praying to do so. Loosing 8million naira within last month October to November in this hard time is really not a joke. Am praying to come out of it

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Aklee4994(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
seanwilliam:

Make it possible bruh 😎 because that brings the masculine trait in you to your fellow man ...building out the strength and energy body in you not the food body always have been hitting gym for 6 month now...I can tell you in a setting of random guy of 10 I will be number one in terms of body structure ✅

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Coping with the untimely death of two cousins. Was unbearable. My
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by kernniejay(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:

That doesn't mean your choice could be better, Obi or Atiku could have been worse. Sorry that we may not be able to find out. grin grin grin
I just hate APC and whatever APC produces. Nigeria has never had it this worst under PDP or even military rule. I don't care if LP, APGA, SDP, AAC, ADP or PDP wins, any party but APC.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Dumba088(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Thanks. I'm a female.

My brother the trick to getting a child to read early is phonics. Just advise your childs school to get a good phonics teacher. Phonics is veeeeeery good, I can tell you this for free.

Oh! sorry for the misconceptions of Gender.
Thanks alot for the advice,I really appreciate
Please here is my email dumba088@gmail.com.
I would like to get in touch with you, if you won't mind.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by StubbornGENIUS: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Annahh:
I learnt how to forgive people without receiving any apology in return..

I also stopped consuming edible clay, I was addicted to it for years but since this year, it has not touched my lips.
How did you do this?Its killing my sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHCN Strike: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.