Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,977 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? (16167 Views)

How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
TrustNone:
can you kindly help me with the link to pansophist thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/7516987/gaining-muscle-loosing-fat
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
GolDRoger:

If I may ask, did you notice any form of positive change in your life?

I want to try this next year 🤭
It's not gonna be easy 😕 😪

Yeah, e plenty, I can't just list them here...

Financially, spiritually, physically (health wise, achievement/investment wise)...

It allows you to enjoy God's Grace to the fullest.

If I mention what I have achieved this year bro, you go think say I put hand for something.

But, it is not easy I won't lie, you need focus, determination, perseverance and lastly be prayerful.

Lest I forget, try gift your parents something from whatever you make(first income) next year, that is if you have a source of income.

Try it and you will testify to the goodness of God.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by GolDRoger: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Yeah, e plenty, I can't just list them here...

Financially, spiritually, physically (health wise, achievement/investment wise)...

It allows you to enjoy God's Grace to the fullest.

If I mention what I have achieved this year bro, you go think say I put hand for something.

But, it is not easy I won't lie, you need focus, determination, perseverance and lastly be prayerful.

Lest I forget, try gift your parents something from whatever you make(first income) next year, that is if you have a source of income.

Try it and you will testify to the goodness of God.

Thank you brother 🙏
I will do my best,
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02
seanwilliam:
1. I stopped eating outside , I was so used to this shít that I would have more than enough food stuff at home, but i would still prefer to eat outside
2. I stopped lending money I can’t let go to friends and family
3. I overcame spirit of impulse buying
4. I totally stopped womanizing and funnily enough , this year is the year I have more access to all kinds of women pass.
5. I now have emotional intelligence , see ehn People Dey underrate this thing o . I’m glad I learned it.

What I hope to overcome now are
1. Procrastination as regards starting gym.. although I started it sometime in the past, I gave up few weeks later
2. Low sugary consumption. I was able to stop drinking soda for like 6 weeks after reading pansophist thread, omo I don’t know how I fell off again
3.feeling bad spending on myself… this is another thing I’m battling ,e.g I can spend 100k on fam, but the moment I spend 20k on myself, na that time I go begin calculate o .. lol .

3. Coding . I want to learn this , I have all the requirements except dedication
Except the bolded, I’ve been observing every other point in this post for the past 4 months..
1.no more sugary drinks , strictly fruit and water
2. I started gyming 4 month ago, I go atleast 3 times a week, morning or evening.
3. I spend on myself now like mad, ..

Hopefully I’ll make out time for programming soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes / 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.