Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,331 members, 7,907,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University (42490 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Blackdisciple(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Is it not the same law school that produces what we are facing in this country through judicial system, see as their ex students are busy giving wrong verdicts all over the country
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by lebienconnu: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
The punishment is well-deserved if the school is actually guilty of the stated offense.

But what I don't like is selective justice. More terrible things happen in other schools but the authority looks away because the owners of the schools are not in the opposition parties. Isn't JAMB aware of the system in the Base University? Didn't those who did Law for only 4 years in the school go to law schools? If it is not selective justice, let the law schools be punished for careless admission of those students.

Many universities that lack lab equipment and standard workshops get accreditation for science and engineering courses. Students in those schools do only theories in courses that are practical intensive. Some years ago, three people who claimed to be graduates of a public university in Enugu State were exposed in NYSC camps because they could not speak simple English. Their inability to speak simple English drew attention to them and further findings show that they were not even qualified to be rated as secondary school graduates. Among the three so-called graduates, one who graduated in Electrical Engineering and was sent to a nursery and primary school as his PPA was rejected by the school because he could not read and write. Another one that graduated in Engineering or in Geography could not mention three states and capitals in Nigeria. The NYSC authority directed for the certificates of those guys to be withdrawn. The case ended just like that. The school was not probed on how those three people were able to graduate and go for NYSC. Till this moment, the university has never been denied accreditation for Engineering and Geography as punishment. Use Google to check this if you think I am making things up. https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/15/nysc-rejects-illiterate-graduates-esut/
https://www.informationng.com/2012/10/questionable-degrees-nysc-rejects-three-illiterate-graduates-of-esut.html

What is done to Base University now is justice and I am sincerely not against justice. But would the justice have happened if Datti is not in LP? This is like the EFCC that never jails any friend of the government in power. This is the same country where a forged certificate is used to be a president and being a drug lord is not an offense for a president.

ADDED
I make it clear here that I am not against the punishment given to Base University. But fools who hate balanced judgement are making noise as if any part of my comment is against the ban on the university. If madness doesn't run in your lineages, show me where I said the ban is wrong. I even started by saying the ban is well-deserved.

I invoked System.exit() when I got to the line where you mentioned “forged certificate is used to be president” which gives you out as a member of the headless/brainless mob. Even God cannot convince you otherwise. The hatred you have for the Commander in Chief will follow you to your grave. Cry on nitwit.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Chiefpriestt: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2023
WorldRichest:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
I don't even need to see your medical certificate to know you're mentally unstable. To be a Tinubu supporter, you must be a mentally unbalanced element
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by immortalcrown(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2023
lebienconnu:
I invoked System.exit() when I got to the line where you mentioned “forged certificate is used to be president” which gives you out as a member of the headless/brainless mob. Even God cannot convince you otherwise. The hatred you have for the Commander in Chief will follow you to your grave. Cry on nitwit.
And your own hatred for truth will hunt you throughout your lifetime and follow you to your grave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by OdefaGirl(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Datti the rogue again at it. This dude rigged his way into the senate until the appeal court sacked him and handed victory to the rightful person. Ordinary to maintain the the quota given to his school by law school, he greedily violate the quota severally thereby graduating innocent students who can’t admitted to law school.

Sadly, these are the fraudulent characters in Labour Party that go about claiming they want to change the country. These rogues just want to grab power by all crooked means for their selfish interest and nothing else. God will continue to expose them one after the other.

Why wouldn't you jump in and type... after all, it's related to LP and Peter Obi. When it comes to the criminality and anomalies of your darling APC crew, you won't jump like frog. Hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by ipobarecriminals: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2023
ufotunang:
There are many universities that are violating the laws in the education sector but they are not penalized ..why only baze university?
Go to OAU and ask them b4 😢
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by naturefellow(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Datti the rogue again at it. This dude rigged his way into the senate until the appeal court sacked him and handed victory to the rightful person. Ordinary to maintain the the quota given to his school by law school, he greedily violate the quota severally thereby graduating innocent students who can’t admitted to law school.

Sadly, these are the fraudulent characters in Labour Party that go about claiming they want to change the country. These rogues just want to grab power by all crooked means for their selfish interest and nothing else. God will continue to expose them one after the other.
any other thing outside the criminal enterprise of your druggie president gives you a hard on. Your hypocrisy stinks!

If Tinubu, the certificate forger get mind, make e establish institution of learning.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by ipobarecriminals: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2023
grin labour in vain
ufotunang:
..they are many other universities that are also violating the admission quota but they are not penalized...why only baze university?
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by ipobarecriminals: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2023
ufotunang:
This is what you get when you criticize and insult the president 🙄
young man,nor disgrace yo lineage biko.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by ipobarecriminals: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2023
grin nor mind the slow kid
seunmsg:

An you give us examples with evidence?
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by victorazyvictor(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

For violating their admission quota and running a three years law degree program without the approval of NUC and JAMB.

And you believed? grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by seunmsg(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2023
victorazyvictor:

And you believed? grin

Emeka Ngige chaired the panel. Why will he lie against the university?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Myer(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2023
mycar:

if you check well, the reason makes no sense, in the developed world, you can chose how many years you want to do a particular course, why stay 4 to 5 years in the university for a course you can do in 3 years?
what will happen to the students that have been admitted?
You did not read the reason or you missed it.
They kept exceeding their admission limit for the course.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Xosh: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Witch hunting
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by MrColdsweat: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2023
tolue42:

Hope in the nearest future you will not call the students half-baked lawyers from north? Hypocrite!
It is your hopeless father that is a hypocrite.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by cyberguy72(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2023
tafabaloo:

Advise your client to drag them to court if their allegations were untrue !
Which court? Tinubus court?
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Way4orward: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2023
When the evil man rules.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by casualobserver: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

For violating their admission quota and running a three years law degree program without the approval of NUC and JAMB.
Is this not the university that awarded Dino 1st class degree in Law? Any u iversity that awards Dino 1st class can’t be a reputable university.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by alizma: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2023
jkpbestseries:
for taking them court
No, for claiming to be a Saint, thos who come to equity must come with clean hands. They are helping him to clean his hands.
There is a saying that those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
As a clean man he claims to be, what I expect now is for him to publish the students register, showing that he had been keeping to the quota and also showing that the law graduates from the school spent the exact years as required.
Once that is done, I will join the group that will ask for justice for him.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by freemanq(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Story
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by tolue42(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

It is your hopeless father that is a hypocrite.

I won't insult you cause your your father was very loyal to me back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by qtx(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

kip quiet. who doesnt know where this is coming from? the bat urchins at it.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by qtx(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2023
tolue42:

I won't insult you cause your your father was very loyal to me back then.
grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by sageb: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
The punishment is well-deserved if the school is actually guilty of the stated offense.

But what I don't like is selective justice. More terrible things happen in other schools but the authority looks away because the owners of the schools are not in the opposition parties. Isn't JAMB aware of the system in the Base University? Didn't those who did Law for only 4 years in the school go to law schools? If it is not selective justice, let the law schools be punished for careless admission of those students.

Many universities that lack lab equipment and standard workshops get accreditation for science and engineering courses. Students in those schools do only theories in courses that are practical intensive. Some years ago, three people who claimed to be graduates of a public university in Enugu State were exposed in NYSC camps because they could not speak simple English. Two of them "graduated" in Engineering and one "graduated" in Geography. Their inability to speak simple English drew attention to them and further findings show that they were not even qualified to be rated as secondary school graduates. Among the three so-called graduates, one who graduated in Electrical Engineering and was sent to a nursery and primary school as his PPA was rejected by the school because he could not read and write. Another one could not mention three states and capitals in Nigeria, and she didn't pass English subjects in WAEC. So, how did JAMB give her admission? The NYSC authority directed for the certificates of those guys to be withdrawn. The case ended just like that. The school was not probed on how those three people were able to graduate and go for NYSC. Till this moment, the university has never been denied accreditation for Engineering and Geography as punishment. Use Google to check this if you think I am making things up. https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/15/nysc-rejects-illiterate-graduates-esut/
https://www.informationng.com/2012/10/questionable-degrees-nysc-rejects-three-illiterate-graduates-of-esut.html

What is done to Base University now is justice and I am sincerely not against justice. But would the justice have happened if Datti is not in LP? This is like the EFCC that never jails any friend of the government in power. This is the same country where a forged certificate is used to be a president and being a drug lord is not an offense for a president.

ADDED
I make it clear here that I am not against the punishment given to Base University. But fools who hate balanced judgement are making noise as if any part of my comment is against the ban on the university. If madness doesn't run in your lineages, show me where I said the ban is wrong. I even started by saying the ban is well-deserved.

The sad reality 😔
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by victorazyvictor(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Emeka Ngige chaired the panel. Why will he lie against the university?

Bros! Believe at ur own peril
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by BabaO2: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2023
no wonder the foreigner datti ahmed wanted to die on election lost to a competent hand, he knows all the loopholes and shady deals will be uncovered and close. The likes of datti ahmed are the real enemies of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by DaddyJapan(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2023
koolib:
Certificate milling industry

I knew the Baze faculty of law was a degree mill once Nigeria's PEPs started travelling in that direction, in convoys. grin

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Donedeal1(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2023
This is just mere preamble, those abusive oppositions will have to stand extra straight before any challenges.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by StainlessCup: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2023
I think the school is running a trimester (3 semester) schedule in a year rather than two semester obtainable across Nigeria. This makes it 3 years rather than 5 or 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by reddingtonblack: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
You haven't proven to be a human. If you are a human, you would have noticed that I repeatedly said I support the punishment.

Its not as if you had much of a choice grin , condemning the punishment would have kept you in bad light, and your submission woud have being a stillbirth,

The law has two hands, one to scale and one carries the sword meaning the law can't catch everybody at a time, before Datti some were punished and after Datti others will still face sanction .. call it selective but Life is turn by turn.

I saw your initial post mentioning some schools in the East, if the NBA had gone against those schools knuckleheads like yourself would still have shouted tribalism. only a foolish man will think he can satisfy humans
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Difrent: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

ADDED

You didn't need to add that Baze University was punished because Datti was LP vice presidential candidate. To be honest at that point I too looked at you as partisan.

Irrespective of Datti being LP VP... His school did wrong and should be punished.

EFCC was not going after anyone that didn't steal...and in few instances they did they got punished for it....so whether you are an enemy of the president if you steal you get picked for it. Simple

Politicians get away with impunity because they know citizens like you will find excuses for them.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by jrusky(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Just watch as those sons and daughters of the beast called ipobidients will claim it is witch hunting or wizard hunting or Yoruba president did it.

Low lifers "666" amageldonian bitchs with no brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.