Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University (42493 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by bdon123(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Versal:

How old are you?
Old enough to get an idiot like u attention.bastard.Again ,again God punish all d iyanmiris n afonjas that are dragging our country backwards wit useless tribalism. Also,God punish u if u neither of d 2.peace.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Apel147(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Show us the malpractices in other institution please!

immortalcrown:
The punishment is well-deserved if the school is actually guilty of the stated offense.

But what I don't like is selective justice. More terrible things happen in other schools but the authority looks away because the owners of the schools are not in the opposition parties. Isn't JAMB aware of the system in the Base University? Didn't those who did Law for only 4 years in the school go to law schools? If it is not selective justice, let the law schools be punished for careless admission of those students.

Many universities that lack lab equipment and standard workshops get accreditation for science and engineering courses. Students in those schools do only theories in courses that are practical intensive. Some years ago, three people who claimed to be graduates of a public university in Enugu State were exposed in NYSC camps because they could not speak simple English. Two of them "graduated" in Engineering and one "graduated" in Geography. Their inability to speak simple English drew attention to them and further findings show that they were not even qualified to be rated as secondary school graduates. Among the three so-called graduates, one who graduated in Electrical Engineering and was sent to a nursery and primary school as his PPA was rejected by the school because he could not read and write. Another one could not mention three states and capitals in Nigeria, and she didn't pass English subjects in WAEC. So, how did JAMB give her admission? The NYSC authority directed for the certificates of those guys to be withdrawn. The case ended just like that. The school was not probed on how those three people were able to graduate and go for NYSC. Till this moment, the university has never been denied accreditation for Engineering and Geography as punishment. Use Google to check this if you think I am making things up. https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/15/nysc-rejects-illiterate-graduates-esut/
https://www.informationng.com/2012/10/questionable-degrees-nysc-rejects-three-illiterate-graduates-of-esut.html

I repeat, what is done to Base University now is justice if the school is actually guilty of the said offense, and I am sincerely not against justice. But would the justice have happened if Datti is not in LP? This is like the EFCC that never jails any friend of the government in power. This is the same country where a forged certificate is used to be a president and being a drug lord is not an offense for a president.

ADDED
I make it clear here that I am not against the punishment given to Base University. But fools who hate balanced judgement are making noise as if any part of my comment is against the ban on the university. If madness doesn't run in your lineages, show me where I said the ban is wrong. I even started by saying the ban is well-deserved.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by AskNgige2: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=overall90 post=127148598]Because he called Tinubu a drug baron on national television.[/quote
]

And also cos Dino graduated from same school
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:

For violating their admission quota and running a three years law degree program without the approval of NUC and JAMB.

when did he start running this 3year law degree program?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Afamed:
Can you imagine the fraud perpetrated by this holier than thou nonentity.
The same Datti rigged himself to the Senate before the Appeal court removed him and handed the mandate back to the rightful, Maikarfi yrs ago

Datti the Mauritania is a big fraud

for how long has he been running this program at his university?
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:
I wonder why it took this long! Asiwaju is the most gentle politician in Nigeria, in my estimation.

how has being gentle got to do with this issue?

pls explain
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Difrent: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, saying the truth is an injustice? Answer this question.

Truth is Relative.
You can keep deceiving yourself that something is True even when deep down your heart you know it's a lie JUST TO SCORE POLITICAL POINT
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by immortalcrown(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Difrent:
Truth is Relative. You can keep deceiving yourself that something is True even when deep down your heart you know it's a lie JUST TO SCORE POLITICAL POINT
Truth is telative to those who are morally bankrupt. Point out any falsehood in my comment.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by EjehDtiger: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
The punishment is well-deserved if the school is actually guilty of the stated offense.

But what I don't like is selective justice. More terrible things happen in other schools but the authority looks away because the owners of the schools are not in the opposition parties. Isn't JAMB aware of the system in the Base University? Didn't those who did Law for only 4 years in the school go to law schools? If it is not selective justice, let the law schools be punished for careless admission of those students.

Many universities that lack lab equipment and standard workshops get accreditation for science and engineering courses. Students in those schools do only theories in courses that are practical intensive. Some years ago, three people who claimed to be graduates of a public university in Enugu State were exposed in NYSC camps because they could not speak simple English. Two of them "graduated" in Engineering and one "graduated" in Geography. Their inability to speak simple English drew attention to them and further findings show that they were not even qualified to be rated as secondary school graduates. Among the three so-called graduates, one who graduated in Electrical Engineering and was sent to a nursery and primary school as his PPA was rejected by the school because he could not read and write. Another one could not mention three states and capitals in Nigeria, and she didn't pass English subjects in WAEC. So, how did JAMB give her admission? The NYSC authority directed for the certificates of those guys to be withdrawn. The case ended just like that. The school was not probed on how those three people were able to graduate and go for NYSC. Till this moment, the university has never been denied accreditation for Engineering and Geography as punishment. Use Google to check this if you think I am making things up. https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/15/nysc-rejects-illiterate-graduates-esut/
https://www.informationng.com/2012/10/questionable-degrees-nysc-rejects-three-illiterate-graduates-of-esut.html

I repeat, what is done to Base University now is justice if the school is actually guilty of the said offense, and I am sincerely not against justice. But would the justice have happened if Datti is not in LP? This is like the EFCC that never jails any friend of the government in power. This is the same country where a forged certificate is used to be a president and being a drug lord is not an offense for a president.

ADDED
I make it clear here that I am not against the punishment given to Base University. But fools who hate balanced judgement are making noise as if any part of my comment is against the ban on the university. If madness doesn't run in your lineages, show me where I said the ban is wrong. I even started by saying the ban is well-deserved.

You just dey write plenty English without reading the detail of the article to a comprehensive level before commenting. Dey play.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Versal: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
bdon123:

Old enough to get an idiot like u attention.bastard.Again ,again God punish all d iyanmiris n afonjas that are dragging our country backwards wit useless tribalism. Also,God punish u if u neither of d 2.peace.
You are a child. smiley smiley smiley
When you grow up, i will reason with you.
Meanwhile, connect me with your father, so we can talk things out.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by Afamed: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
lexy2014:

for how long has he been running this program at his university?

Only God knows
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by bdon123(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Versal:

You are a child. smiley smiley smiley
When you grow up, i will reason with you.
Meanwhile, connect me with your father, so we can talk things out.
Look at this monkey claiming grown-up. Hungry stupid naija youth.
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Afamed:

Only God knows

if only God knows, are you then saying that NUC and JAMB have failed in their duties?

if only God knows, how did you come by this in relation to the topic?

Afamed:
Can you imagine the fraud perpetrated by this holier than thou nonentity.
The same Datti rigged himself to the Senate before the Appeal court removed him and handed the mandate back to the rightful, Maikarfi yrs ago

Datti the Mauritania is a big fraud
Re: Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University by psucc(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
I have read through comments here and can only imagine what has happened to us as a nation and wonder what the future holds for us.

A honest comment is killed and disect on the slaughter of tribe and party. To worsen issues, these comments are being spewed by the youths - the direct victims of the misdeeds of our fathers and grandfathers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.