Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,164 members, 7,913,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Positioning For A Successful Year End By Pastor Mark Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Positioning For A Successful Year End By Pastor Mark Miracle (89 Views)

Topic: Far Above By Pastor Mark Miracle / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Selfie At 'EMERGE' Hosted By Pastor Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positioning For A Successful Year End By Pastor Mark Miracle by NewsParot(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
TOPIC: POSITIONING FOR A SUCCESSFUL YEAR END

Ministering: Pst Mark Miracle

POSITIONING means to put or arrange (someone or something) in a particular place or way.

SUCCESSFUL means to accomplishing a desired aim or result.

Positioning for a Successful Year End therefore means to put and arrange your lifestyle in a particular way that births an accomplishing year.

- There is a rule and strategy for everything in life, it is when it is applied that you are declared a Success.

2 Timothy 2:5 An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

- No matter how difficult the first half of the year may have been, know that God has not left you alone, it takes God to accomplish a thing.

Luke 18:27 But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”

- It does not matter who started before you, if you can engage the stratagies, you too will become a winner above those who ignore biblical and proven steps to victory in the ease of life .

Matthew 20:16. "So the last will be first, and the first last.”

4 Points of Discussion:
1: TAKING THE POSITION OF BOLDNESS
2: TAKING THE POSITION OF DEDICATION
3: TAKING THE POSITION OF CONSISTENCY
4: TAKING THE POSITION OF CONNECTING TO THE RIGHT MEN

SUBHEADING 1: TAKING THE POSITION OF BOLDNESS

- There are many who want what you want in life, but BOLDNESS is the determining factor if or not you will take what belongs to you.

- There is only one lifeline, even if it will be the only step you will be remembered for, try to take that step and dare what you are running away from:

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Some life settings many are running away from because of lack of boldness:

1- Marriage
Many are refusing to marry because they lack the boldness to face the responsibility that comes with it.
You need boldness to face reality! The good thing you are looking for is tied to a wife you need to find.

2- Education
Many do not have the opportunity to be trained in school, but with boldness and great steps, you can gradually train yourself.

3- Work
There is no perfect work place in life. colleagues will fight you as much as you appear in your work place. But he who refuses to run away from problems will never miss his Blessings.

4- Political/Social Circle
In our society or political setting today, people must challenge you, but it is your boldness that helps you take hold of your position and Dominion.

5- Church/Religious Settings.
There is no church where you will perfectly love everyone or everything. Even in the face of fears and confusion, you need boldness to claim your seat in church so that unanswered prayers, unfriendly usher or service group colleague won't push you out of your blessings.

6- RIGHTS, Until you demand for your right and stand by it, men will take it from you and play with you!

SUBHEADING 2: TAKING THE POSITION OF DEDICATION

Colossians 3:23-24 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

- If you get tired in life, you will get fired by life!
- Anything you put your heart to will bring your name to limelight wether bad or good.
- The matter of the heart is the heart of the matter.

Succeeding from your heart:
H - HAVE AN ONLY WIN WIN MENTALITY
E- END RELATIONSHIPS THAT BRING YOU DOWN.
A- ACT FEARLESSLY
R- RESPOND TO THE ISSUES OF LIFE WITH WISDOM
T: TRUST IN THE LORD FOR CONSISTENT VICTORY.

SUBHEADING 3: TAKING THE POSITION OF CONSISTENCY

Genesis 49:4a "Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel"

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

- Repeating what brings out the best in you over and over again makes you a brand that almost everyone would want to copy.

- The question is not if you can start, but if you can continue to the end.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-Consistency demands that you focus on one goal pertime.

Luke 16:13
“No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”

- The most painful part of giving up because of pains is that the thought of your lost gains will become more painful.

Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

SUBHEADING 4: TAKING THE POSITION OF CONNECTING TO THE RIGHT MEN

- One right person you get connected to today, can make life easy for you tomorrow!
- Life is not an island. You can't do it all alone, consciously connect to people of great resource.
- Church, business or dreams without the people will die.
- If Jesus didn't turn all his disciples to fishers of men you won't hear about Christianity today!

18 One day as Jesus was walking along the shore of the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers—Simon, also called Peter, and Andrew—throwing a net into the water, for they fished for a living.
19 Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!”
20 And they left their nets at once and followed him.
21 A little farther up the shore he saw two other brothers, James and John, sitting in a boat with their father, Zebedee, repairing their nets. And he called them to come, too.
22 They immediately followed him, leaving the boat and their father behind.

- You become wealthy when you stop fishing for things and start fishing for men!
- Things don't carry life, men carry life!
- Fish for the right men to join the Church, your business and career.

Until, you accept Jesus, this message cannot yield any result in your life. Say this prayer after me:
"Lord Jesus, come into my life, I confess my sins before you today. I also confess that Jesus died to save me and He is Lord forever. Accept me into your kingdom, I will serve you all the days of my life in Jesus name"

Thanks for allowing us to be a blessing to you online. As God leads, do not hesitate to financially partner with what God is doing here in PGC and our God who has beautified us with endless testimonies will also lift you beyond measure this week: - Access Bank - 0054292294
©PastorMarkMiracle
Pure Gospel Citadel.
Chucks Plaza
#100 NTA Road, Location Junction, Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Counseling and Prayers: Whatsapp: +2348123288593
#PGC
#PstMarkMiracle

(1) (Reply)

What Islam Is About / Morning Digest / The Cure For Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.