Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love (36844 Views)

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by nedu666: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
While I'm not against him being physically challenged, he shouldn't have come online to seek relationship...
I mean, why coming online to look for marriage material?
Where he stays, are there no female nearby that are his friends? Those who knows him personally for who he is and not what he is?
Is marriage an achievement? Will his life gets better or worse by being married?...
Let him live his life to the fullest alone, and if along the way he sees a good friend in the heart of woman, then he can propose and they get married and live happily ever...
Coming online means he will receive all sorts of opinions and it can even make him feel depressed... Some sef can associate with him and give him false hope of love while lavishing his money..

Did not occur to you that he has tried offline without results and therefore came online

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by 3ice9ce: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hope he finds his true love.
Personally, I can’t date a physically challenged man not to talk of marrying him undecided

God forbid!!

What if you have an accident today and become disabled?

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Chizigreat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Five Areas Of The Christian Faith You Must Know.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hua97GQ_ssI?si=V6rzK4AEO09RR49K
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
XAUBulls:

If he's got charisma, money and good looks you would give it a thought... At least your children would NOT be physically challenged.

A lot of folks have married physically challenged men and vice versa in the past few decades.

Where are the vice versa cases, please?

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by duduade: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
A physically challenged man who knows his worth

So from the waist to his head is okay gan

That waist down .... In jean he looks okay

That native didn't do him justice
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If you are good and fair offline, you can never need to seek relationships online no matter how ugly, poor, or deformed you are. I stand to be corrected if you think I'm wrong on this.

You are wrong, but it will be too much effort correcting you.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Dennisochampa: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
If u check most of those mocking him... They may not be physically disabled but mentally, financially and spiritually... They are some of the most disabled persons on earth grin grin grin....
May God bless this man and take him to places where those mocking him dream of and even beyond.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Horus(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Now why would people mock this man? undecided

Because there are people with so much prejudice. The biggest issue the country is facing today is prejudice.
There is prejudice against culture, against gender, against tribes. Class and generation prejudice, too, is there.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by XAUBulls: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Where are the vice versa cases, please?
Okay @Bratislava, here we go.

Able-bodied men have also married physically challenged women. I remember back in Nigeria in the 2010s, a guy and a young woman were dating, then the woman had a horrendous car crash and developed spinal injury which led to the loss of usage of her lower limbs. In the final analysis, the handsome guy still went ahead and formerly got married to her because he was truly in love with her and they have kids now.

Second, there are a couple of female ParaOlympic Games medalists with lower body paralysis due to childhood polio who are married to men who are NOT physically challenged. You can do some Googling on these specifics as well.

I hope that helps.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Mamijoh(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mrfeel:

What if you later become physically challenged yourself?
Good question
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by BRATISLAVA: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
XAUBulls:

Okay @Bratislava, here we go.

Able-bodied men have also married physically challenged women. I remember back in Nigeria in the 2010s, a guy and a young woman were dating, then the woman had a horrendous car crash and developed spinal injury which led to the loss of usage of her lower limbs. In the final analysis, the handsome guy still went ahead and formerly got married to her because he was truly in love with her and they have kids now.

Second, there are a couple of female ParaOlympic Games medalists with lower body paralysis due to childhood polio who are married to men who are NOT physically challenged. You can do some Googling on these specifics as well.

I hope that helps.

2010 is a long time for that to have happened last. )) Unless the discrimination is that bad?

I mean where in the news—not Paralympians in foreign countries where there are pans—in Nigeria does this happen? These Nigerian men getting married look to have been born that way. Where are the Nigerian women who look like them who are getting married?
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by andyanders: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
While I'm not against him being physically challenged, he shouldn't have come online to seek relationship...
Where he stays, are there no female nearby that are his friends? Those who knows him personally for who he is and not what he is?
Is marriage an achievement? Will his life gets better or worse by being married?...
Let him live his life to the fullest alone, and if along the way he sees a good friend in the heart of woman, then he can propose and they get married and live happily ever...
Coming online means he will receive all sorts of opinions and it can even make him feel depressed... Some sef can associate with him and give him false hope of love while lavishing his money..
Exactly on point. Coming online to advertise himself could only help to mess him up. Well, I wish him well.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Ndidi2: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Personally, I can’t date a physically challenged man not to talk of marrying him undecided

God forbid!!
Be cautious and kind with your words..
Choose it carefully
He didn't choose to be that way..

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by andyanders: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
Exactly on point. Coming online to advertise himself could only help to mess him up, and he might get dipressed 'cus of some negative responses herein. Well, I wish him well.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Abuzed1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Hezmatosky: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
Your mind dey. But because the guy don cast the vacancy by making it open grin you still apply naw, just send him mail and hook up grin
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Rheetaa(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Superficial people everywhere. Depravity of the soul is the worst form of human deformity. People talk and judge without knowing the person they speak about or ever having lived a second in their shoes. Be quiet, whenever you have nothing nice to say. It's better than making statements of pride. Did you create yourself? Do you own social media? That guy is stronger and better than most people here. Good luck to him.

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by XAUBulls: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

2010 is a long time for that to have happened last. )) Unless the discrimination is that bad?

I mean where in the news—not Paralympians in foreign countries where there are pans—in Nigeria does this happen? These Nigerian men getting married look to have been born that way. Where are the Nigerian women who look like them who are getting married?

If I get you correctly from your last paragraph, are you implying that able-bodied women getting married to physically challenged men isn't common in Nigeria or worldwide?

I'd say that subconsciously, most folks worldwide gravitate towards their own kind in terms of looks, ethnicity, culture, education, etc, so it isn't strange that able-bodied men and women fall in love with one another first, and then physically challenged men and women do the same to one another.

But, there are rare moments when there's physical attraction and an able-bodied man/woman gets married to a physically challenged man/ woman.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by andyanders: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
Watch what you say here. You don't know your next hr from now, as your condition might turn out to be worst than his.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by ruffDiamond: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
same fate awaits you ,no worry ,gutter PUCcy
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by dontrulee: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Windswept deformity, correctable by corrective osteotomies.

The man is handsome and I don't see anything wrong in him posting online that he needs a partner. Many people have found their partners online, so what's the fuse about?

Anyone can loose their body parts at any point in time, the physical body can be broken but if your inner self is not broken, you're a strong person. I give it up for this man for his bravery, courage and tenacity.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Sleekfingers: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:

What's wrong for him to seek for relationship online? Are those without disability doing so better than him?
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Now why would people mock this man? undecided

Now you see why Desmond Elliot called them children
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Crosby24: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
You need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Acekidc4(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
bigiyaro:
So women no dey where you dey? Or you don't have family and friends to connect you? Online advertising is a red flag. Anyway, just have plenty, I mean plenty money and the ability to fvck well, you will get a girl, but not online Sha, cos you gas attract her first with your attitude over time before capturing her heart. This your handicap is already like 0:3 away to win.

😆😂🤣 True talk my guy, Life truely don dey carry that guy better Handicap 3, to win this kind of match tough ooooo!! But i pray he sees his own divine ordained Love of his Life🤘🤘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Faposky95: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:

This long thing.....
So you now have the liberty that he shouldn't huh......
It's for or against or stay where your leg reach for each and every one of us.
We are first wonderfully HUMAN
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by teacherbim(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!

What if your partner become disabled after getting married?
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Machinegun91(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If you are good and fair offline, you can never need to seek relationships online no matter how ugly, poor, or deformed you are. I stand to be corrected if you think I'm wrong on this.
even HIV people?
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Abbeytoy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
He needed no love but fame and he has gotten it.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Calitoscassius(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
Absolutely. Absolutely! Some of us who are able bodied and but poor cannot even find love (I am not even looking for love) online let alone. Women of nowadays are not even looking to find love, love has become something one can purchase as long as one is wealthy enough to afford it, infac, one can buy as many loves as one can afford nowadays.

If he had $1 million in his account i bet "love" would find him instead.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Calitoscassius(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
teacherbim:

What if your partner become disabled after getting married?
clearly she will leave him, i am hopping he would do the same if she becomes disable ,she would not then remember that love is blind.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Calitoscassius(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
If he had $500k in his account i bet my brown ass that "love" would go looking for him instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.