Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,918 members, 7,902,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love (36788 Views)

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Mayeldah(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
LUAN:
you say nothing but the truth, people dey body shame me too much

Don't mind them

The day I met El-Rufai physically in Abuja in 2004, I surprise! Man is thin and short

But he is well loaded and rich, then he was FCT Minister.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Oboto700(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hope he finds his true love.

Personally, I can’t date a physically challenged man not to talk of marrying him undecided

God forbid!!
you don't know tomorrow
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Personally, I can’t date a physically challenged man not to talk of marrying him undecided

God forbid!!
I guess you won't hold the same opinion if he were to be a multi billionaire

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by JohnnyBling(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
From the online post he made sef, there’s a lot of ladies commenting and saying nice stuffs you know because the bar is there. But I just hope he sees someone who would love him for who he is
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by sonnie10: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Those legs could be surgically corrected
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Otulented: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Whywhycy: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Whether physically challenge or not physically challenge, one has the right to seek his or her lover any where
So allow that guy to seek for his missing rib.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by MILLERMannn: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mayeldah:
Nigerians and body shaming are 5 & 6

An average NIgerian believes when you are thin, you are poor, when you are fat, you are rich..

poor reasoning faculty
Na stupidity. African brain is totally different from white men brains.
I have checked and researched, there is something wrong with black man brain.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by KENVEE6: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by LivingSage: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
What if he's not pocketally challenged Jenny undecided

Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by tejpot(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If you are good and fair offline, you can never need to seek relationships online no matter how ugly, poor, or deformed you are. I stand to be corrected if you think I'm wrong on this.
I have a contrary opinion. I think every community should be sane enough to welcome people, irrespective of there look, whether online or offline. A part of the man might be disabled but the mental state of a non- welcoming community is even more disabled.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by BRATISLAVA: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
XAUBulls

If I get you correctly from your last paragraph, are you implying that able-bodied women getting married to physically challenged men isn't common in Nigeria or worldwide?

No. I'm saying that able bodied Nigerian men don't get married to disabled women. But they expect it the other way round, hence the new set of topics revolving around it.

I'd say that subconsciously, most folks worldwide gravitate towards their own kind in terms of looks, ethnicity, culture, education, etc, so it isn't strange that able-bodied men and women fall in love with one another first, and then physically challenged men and women do the same to one another.

But, there are rare moments when there's physical attraction and an able-bodied man/woman gets married to a physically challenged man/ woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Exceed15: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wrong place to seek for love
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by ade4real2016: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Don't listen to side talks...Follow ya heart n Almighty Father that created ya this way shall grant ya request....Take it,a beautiful n virtuous woman is waiting for ya down there...Pray n open ya heart...
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by achimendy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

But you are mentally challenged

Hahahahahahahaha 😂😂
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Triplerg: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
While I'm not against him being physically challenged, he shouldn't have come online to seek relationship...
I mean, why coming online to look for marriage material?
Where he stays, are there no female nearby that are his friends? Those who knows him personally for who he is and not what he is?
Is marriage an achievement? Will his life gets better or worse by being married?...
Let him live his life to the fullest alone, and if along the way he sees a good friend in the heart of woman, then he can propose and they get married and live happily ever...
Coming online means he will receive all sorts of opinions and it can even make him feel depressed... Some sef can associate with him and give him false hope of love while lavishing his money..
He has tried offline and failed. So what do you want him to do?
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Karnice600: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
saintbillion:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/i-will-swear-and-curse-you-physically-challenged-nigerian-man-slams-people-mocking-him-for-seeking-serious-relationship-online-2.html

The difference between the physically challenged and the non physically challenged is just an accident or an anomaly; a situation that money couldn’t prevent and intentions can’t change.

It is foolishness to boast in beauty or mock disabilities. Whatever you have now was given.

We’re alive today, only because of His love…
He kept you…He kept me…His mercy kept us…
so we wouldn’t let go…
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by elverdad: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Antwan99: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
Even Kim, Kloe or Tiger Wood's wife would stop at the first paragraph. But who are you? What really went wrong in your childhood culminating to your toxic life? Like someone pointed somewhere above, Africans and their reasoning sha.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by TheFinesseKid: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
You talk like an uncouth animal. What if the billionaire you get married to gets injured in an accident or paralysed or something
What would you do then??
You be big goat
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by mukthar2000(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2023
Oluwatimilehin be calm u be fyn boy, u most surly see ur own wife soon.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by sdavirus: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If you are good and fair offline, you can never need to seek relationships online no matter how ugly, poor, or deformed you are. I stand to be corrected if you think I'm wrong on this.

Extremely wrong. You can meet the love of your life anywhere. Some of the best people I met, I met them online. This is backward thinking. If the populace agreed with you, Tinder woulda been obsolete.

People that met their "loves" offline, did it make their love last forever?

Our parents that many met the first time on their marriage day, aren't many of their marriages more successful than what is attainable nowadays?

The world has evolved. Moved with it.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by FManager(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!

You need to change your mind and am sure the man you wants doesn't even take you seriously 😒
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by KENVEE6: 5:46am On Dec 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.