Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,444 members, 7,974,824 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives (8592 Views)

Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / Why Do People Reject God? / Paula White: Without Walls Or Without God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by God2man(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2011
Mosese and God: the bush burned with fire and the bush was not consumed. Moses turned aside to see this great sight. Then God said, Moses, Moses,, Later, And Moses said unto God, Behold, when i come unto the children of isreal, and shall say unto them. The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, WHAT IS HIS NAME? What shall i say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM. This scenario without the inclusion of the bush burned with fire and the bush was not consumed, happened to samuel in the bible, it has happened to the Late Apostle J.A Babalola, the founder of C.A.C, my present Pastor now, narrated how God called him in the night, God called my pastor by his name. It is true. I do not think you should doubt it. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by duke4ever: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2011
Sweetnecta:

frosbel is to unsure of himself that he is running between Jesoul, manmustwac, etc, etc, to keep his threads what he deems okay in his mind. He hates voice of dissension. Where will this one track mind lead you? While you are fighting a losing battle here, Alhamdulillah, Allah is changing the minds of people into Islam in Nigeria. From authentic igbo bloodline, we see people entering Islam, even now.

Carry on your e-christian warrior mindset. You will be defeated, inchaAllah.
How do Islam convert people? Do Islam preach?
Everyone knows u have continued from where ur leader Usman Dan Fodio stop(killing and conversion by force) that is not proper. The same way most of u are thinking(which u expend ur resources pursueing) about the conversion of Igbos to Islam is same way millions of Northerners and core Hausas are leaving ur violence infested religion for the better. Keep chasing rat while ur house is on fire.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by duke4ever: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
claremont:

We don't know how the house came about, neither do we claim to know how it came about; but what we do know is that a belief in a God/gods does not explain away how the house came to be. If you do believe that because you see a house, it then means there must be a builder somewhere, the real question is how then did the builder come to be?! Who created the creator?! Surely, it is foolishness to assume that the creator conjured up himself!
if u believe that there must be a builder, but ur problem is how the builder came about, then I think u have identified ur problem.
After taking a good look @ urself and seeing how beautiful ur are made; looking @ ur brain how it works, ur eyes, ur cells, molecles etc oh common, there is definitely an intelligent creator. His name is Jehovah. He has no begining and end. That is the God u must worship.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by ronkebp(f): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
harakiri:

This is coming from someone who wouldn't have been a Christian today if her forefathers weren't brainwashed by the slave merchants. This is coming from someone who can't prove the authenticity her bible being the true word of the creator rather all she can regurgitate are bits and pieces of what she has been fed with during Sunday-Sunday brainwashing sessions. This is coming from someone who believes she was created from dirt and magic. This is coming from someone who believes Noah fitted all the animals on earth in an ark (that's no bigger than a small tugboat). This is coming from someone who believes donkeys and serpents can talk. This is coming from someone who believes a man can lives in the belly of a fish for THREE DAYS without air,food,water. . .all because the bible says so. This is coming from someone who has been indoctrinated with Christianity from childhood and lacks the capacity to think independently outside religion.

And yet. . .We that don't believe in god are FOOLS? If we are fools, what does that make you? Do you know how stoopid,reetard,foolish,dumb and dense your position is?
Harakiri just because you do not believe that God exists, does not mean that i should not believe that HE exists, my forefathers, did my family a big favor for believing in God the 'creator of heaven and earth'. I believe Him, whether you slander my post or not, You are the lonely and empty one that does not have anyother thing to believe in, except your self, What is Life without God?? Emptiness and lack of wisdom. All the wisdom you claim to have is devoid of understanding, Because knowledge/wisdom and understanding come from God, you might have knowledge and wisdom but you obviously lack understanding. And it is not for me to give, But for God, Himself to open your inner eyes, so you can see, since you are obviously blind. ( And that is, if He wills).
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by ronkebp(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
duke4ever:

if u believe that there must be a builder, but your problem is how the builder came about, then I think u have identified your problem.
After taking a good look @ urself and seeing how beautiful your are made; looking @ your brain how it works, your eyes, your cells, molecles etc oh common, there is definitely an intelligent creator. His name is Jehovah. He has no begining and end. That is the God u must worship.

Gbam!!!!! but until he finds who created God, before he worships Him.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by ronkebp(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
I don't care what anybody says and justifies their actions, ''A life without God/Christ is an empty life''. No matter how you fill it up with other things that do not matter, it would always remain[b] empty[/b]. Use big grammer, quote different books, it does not make you a living being, only one thing makes you living, 'the Breathe that comes from God' and if the owner decides to take it today, then yakari kena!!!!!!
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by manmustwac(m): 4:01am On Oct 31, 2011
ronkebp:

I don't care what anybody says and justifies their actions, ''A life without God/Christ is an empty life''. No matter how you fill it up with other things that do not matter, it would always remain[b] empty[/b]. Use big grammer, quote different books, it does not make you a living being, only one thing makes you living, 'the Breathe that comes from God' and if the owner decides to take it today, then yakari kena!!!!!!
If you were born in Afghanistan to afghan parents you would've been a Muslim and you would be saying that there is no god but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger. If you were born in Denmark to danish parents you wouldn't be bothered about religion and would've been an atheist. But since you were born into an halleluyah praise the lord family you are a Christian which is the real reason why you say a life without Christ is empty. But then don't mind me am only talking grammar.

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by chowbaby: 4:11am On Oct 31, 2011
manmustwac:

If you were born in Afghanistan to afghan parents you would've been a Muslim and you would be saying that there is no god but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger. If you were born in Denmark to danish parents you wouldn't be bothered about religion and would've been an atheist. But since you were born into an halleluyah praise the lord family you are a Christian which is the real reason why you say a life without Christ is empty. But then don't mind me am only talking grammar.

This just seems so clear. So obvious. It makes no sense why people claim any superiority in religion. It is mostly geography followed by, culture and mindset.

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by ronkebp(f): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
manmustwac:

Haven't you seen people born into muslim families, turning to christians? it is all about personal relationship with christ, ''many are called but few are chosen''. Who knows if i were a muslim, i would have rebelled and turned to Christ at all cost. So many Atheist, have given their lives to Christ, so it iS not about the family you were born into (though am glad, my forefathers made it easy for me) it is about having a relationship with HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY).
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Topic
Nope, i am nobody without God. kiss kiss I have come this far because of him. Those that say there is no God are capital FOOLS: kiss. I have experienced the awesome power of God ,his awesome power is a force to be reckoned with. I have met people who have no regard for God, 99.9% of my colleagues are non believers, one actually said he prefers hell. If only they knew. . . .

Papa God, I drop my hat for you, Olorun Oba, kabiyesi oooooo, Ogbara nkiti okwu ju'ru onu ya, ogba aka ne je're mu agha, oke nmiri ne gbu ogwe, Ugu ana ria a tu'egwu, abum i'hie mbu, odogwu akata ka, see me hiaaaa and answer my request for RR sports
cry You have answered my prayers and I know you will keep answering them. I never take a step without you directing me, I never venture into any business without seeking your advise, I never travel without finding out from you first if the road is clear and if it's worth it, I never make decisions without speaking to you first, because of my daily interactions with you and going by what you want, I have never made a terrible mistake and for that I am grateful kiss kiss

Atheists una fit kill unaselves over my post, don't give a R-A kiss grin
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Haribo: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
None of us is 100% sure if there is a god or not. To be frank even if there was it doesn't make any difference. Life goes on and isht happens. Did god ever come to you personally and tell you to worship him? Or that he cares if you survive the day? Or that you're happy or sad? Don't quote scriptures here, 'cos that's 2000 year old 2nd hand gist. I need personal first hand information here.

Basically, if there is some sort of god out there, we're wasting time worshipping and living for it/him/her. God is a silent hands off type of guy IF he's out there. The world is much bigger than we are, but just because humans have opposable thumbs we try to act like we know what it's all about. Fact of the matter is that human beings are just a small portion of the huge picture that is the universe. We are suffering from hyper inflated sense of self. This makes sense when you consider that the most religious countries are usually the most impoverished. Believing that there is a higher power out there that cares for us makes life more meaningful I guess.

Rather than waste time on made up things, why not focus on appreciating the here and now? Seems like a more realistic goal. In summary yes, man can live without god. We do it everyday, it's just too humbling to come to terms with it.

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by chowbaby: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^Amen to that! The irony is people do live without him because he isnt there. The question should be can you live without the idea or the delusion. Many people cannot.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
Haribo:

None of us is 100% sure if there is a god or not. To be frank even if there was it doesn't make any difference. Life goes on and isht happens. Did god ever come to you personally and tell you to worship him? Or that he cares if you survive the day? Or that you're happy or sad? Don't quote scriptures here, 'cos that's 2000 year old 2nd hand gist. I need personal first hand information here.

If you are not sure, are you prepared to take a gamble on that which you can never recover from.

I for one as an inquisitive person will never rest till I find the truth ( which I have in Jesus ) ,  otherwise what other useless purpose are we in this world for , if at the end of the day we are no better than animals.

Surely there is a more noble cause to live for , other than drink, eat, Be Intimate, have children , grow old and die 
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by ronkebp(f): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
Haribo:

Basically, if there is some sort of god out there, we're wasting time worshipping and living for it/him/her. God is a silent hands off type of guy IF he's out there. The world is much bigger than we are, but just because humans have opposable thumbs we try to act like we know what it's all about. Fact of the matter is that human beings are just a small portion of the huge picture that is the universe. We are suffering from hyper inflated sense of self. This makes sense when you consider that the most religious countries are usually the most impoverished. Believing that there is a higher power out there that cares for us makes life more meaningful I guess.

Rather than waste time on made up things, why not focus on appreciating the here and now? Seems like a more realistic goal. In summary yes, man can live without god. We do it everyday, it's just too humbling to come to terms with it.

I don't know what religion you practise, that is if you have any, but in christiandom, Our God is the same, yesterday, today and forever. So the same scripture from
2000 years ago, is still the same today and would be the same forever, God says ''heaven and earth will pass away, but His words will never pass away''.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Haribo: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
Please forgive me, I'm still a newbie on NL so I haven't experimented with quoting. maybe some other time I'll do that,

@ Frosbel, again, I tell you human beings suffer from hyper inflated sense of self. I don't need the promise of heaven or hell to live a fulfilled and worthy life. I am good for goodness sake, not because I am afraid the devil will poke my butt with his pitchfork when we meet in hell lol! I don't need a bible or other scripture to live a worthy life.

@ ronkebp yes, I took my religion out for a walk the other day and I don't know where I left it. All I know is that it's gone and I'm still the same (yesterday, today and forever!) Sorry that was a bad joke. I mentioned in my post that scripture is not enough proof for me because "it is 2000 year old 2nd hand gist" I'm sure you'll agree that what we study as the bible today is a phenomenon that has mutated over the course of several centuries. But if that fact is nothing but a minor detail to you, who am I to argue?

@ chowbaby it's nice to be on the same page with someone here!

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by omobadan(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2011
My take. Yes of course, man can live well without God. We're doing it already! I think like what Haribo said, we should just try & be good for goodness sake. Let's enjoy our time on this planet or somewhere else (ie Moon or Mars, when its habitable & affordable). We only have this lifetime to live. Finito!

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by hercules07: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2011
Haribo just killed it as the Oyinbos will say, let us be good for goodness sake not because of some promise of eternal bliss, give because it comes from your heart not because of Mr. Malachi.

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2011
- Who is God?!

- Is he an animate or inanimate object?!

- Why is it that proponents of his existence can seem to prove it outside their religous manuscripts that dates back to an era where Science was considered witchcraftcy, when gunpower was still an alien concept and anyone who says the earth was round was immediately stoned to death?

- Why is it so difficult for God to just open the sky's and reveal himself?

- Its like asking "Can man live without air?" Answer is NO! And the person can answer you based on evidence. He/she feels the air,understands the properties of air and all these are based on either first hand knowledge orproven theories in text books.
\But!1 Asking if man can live without God?! How does anyone answer that?! All we know about this God you all talk about is what was written in the Bible and koran. And a book that apparently says the same God who carried out several Genocides (from Noahs flood, to Sodom and Gommorah and sanctioned the killing of women and children). I'm sorry, but I do not want to live with such a God.

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by hercules07: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2011
Okija dey vex o, people can live without God and they can live with God, it depends on what floats their boats.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Jenwitemi(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2011
The question should've been, "can man live without religion and it's structures and contents?". And the answer to that is a big fat YES. No living being can live without the creator, on the other hand. Religion and God are not the same thing.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by OmoPastor(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ poster.

You used the right word"seem to be happy" but are they actually happy? Do you know what they are going through? Maybe you can try it and see living without God.

For the record; christianity is NOT a religion shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by sarmy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ poster.

You used the right word"seem to be happy" but are they actually happy? Do you know what they are going through? Maybe you can try it and see living without God.

For the record; christianity is NOT a religion shocked shocked shocked

If christianity is not a religion then what is it, when people asked what your religion is, how do you answer them

To many people christianity is a religion, most especially those that are making good money out of it. In fact, it's a business empire.

1 Like

Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by sarmy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
Jenwitemi:

The question should've been, "can man live without religion and it's structures and contents?". And the answer to that is a big fat YES. No living being can live without the creator, on the other hand. Religion and God are not the same thing.

So, what about the 2nd question, why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives

Do you agree with this statement and if not why?
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
sarmy:

So, what about the 2nd question, why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives

Do you agree with this statement and if not why?

Not everyone who rejects God is an empty pleasure-seeker, however. There are many unsaved people who live disciplined, sober lives—happy and fulfilled lives, even. The Bible presents certain moral principles which will benefit anyone in this world—fidelity, honesty, self-control, etc. But, again, without God man has only this world.

Getting smoothly through this life is no guarantee that we are ready for the afterlife. See the parable of the rich farmer in Luke 12:16-21 and Jesus’ exchange with the rich (but very moral) young man in Matthew 19:16-23.

What shall a man be profited if he were to gain the entire world and yet forfeit his eternal soul.

It's akin to not seeing beyond our noses for want of a better description.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by sarmy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
Haribo:

Please forgive me, I'm still a newbie on NL so I haven't experimented with quoting. maybe some other time I'll do that,

@ Frosbel, again, I tell you human beings suffer from hyper inflated sense of self. I don't need the promise of heaven or hell to live a fulfilled and worthy life. I am good for goodness sake, not because I am afraid the devil will poke my butt with his pitchfork when we meet in hell lol! I don't need a bible or other scripture to live a worthy life.

@ ronkebp yes, I took my religion out for a walk the other day and I don't know where I left it. All I know is that it's gone and I'm still the same (yesterday, today and forever!) Sorry that was a bad joke. I mentioned in my post that scripture is not enough proof for me because "it is 2000 year old 2nd hand gist" I'm sure you'll agree that what we study as the bible today is a phenomenon that has mutated over the course of several centuries. But if that fact is nothing but a minor detail to you, who am I to argue?

@ chowbaby it's nice to be on the same page with someone here!

Thanks for that, people should live fulfilled life with or without the the promise of heaven or fear of hell.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by plaetton: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
Oh my fellow Africans! Why do we spend so much time and energy trying to unravel the mysteries of the  toxic wastes bequeted to us by our slave masters? I hve  never seen jews(the so -called chosen people of god?) debate religion with same energy as we do. Most jews, while proud of their cultural heritage, are, in infact athiests.
Do you people ever ask yourselves, how come the jews(the so-called chosen people of god) reject christianity? How does a black-skinned African ever imagine that the so-called god of isreal is now going to put him(the african) in heaven and then throw the jew(his so-called beloved people) in hell for not being christian? Religion is soooooo absurd and rediculous that it is borderline insanity.
I have been living without god for more than 30yrs now. I try to live a normal, moral and ethical life free from the bondage of religious dogma. In that same period, i hv seen otherwise good people turn narrow minded, prejudiced, fearful,paranoid,sapped, exploited and confused as they run from one religious center to another trying to find the elusive god and the boon of abundant  bounties, blessing and eternal life.
The universe did not need a god to get the ball rolling and does not need god to maintain itself, talkless of puny humans who are just jjc's in the celestial grand orchestra.

The argument goes that the wonders of the earth and the universe must have been concieved and created by someone. Ok fine. That somebody had to be grander than his creation, right? The big question that most you homo-religiosus(lol) always fail to answer is- how did the creator come about?? If the creator is self-created or self-evolved as some of you have theorized, then the same theory can be applied to the universe as having no beginning and therefore no need for a creator.Abi? In other words, if god has no creator or no begining, then the universe can also be said to have no beginning and no creator.
Interestingly, quantum physics has arrived at the conclusion that, time, as we understand it, is non-linear(not a straight line) and therefore may not have a beginning.

But even looking at the belief in god from a historical perspective, we should ask ourselves, what good has a belief in god ever done for humankind? And ofcourse, what evils has  the belief in god ever done for humankind?

Also, if there are many gods competing for our attenton and adoration, as the bible clearly tells us,what makes us think that for several thousand years we have been under the dictatorship of the evil god? For those who believe the bible as historical facts, the evidence is there.
The God symbolised by the wise serpent, would be the great benefactor of humankind because it was he that liberated humaninfd from a zombie-like existence and even attempted to grant humans the keys to immortal existence, but he was prevented by the other(evil) elohim.
Is it surprising that that Jesus enjoined his followers to be as wise as the serpent? The serpent deities are the most ubiquitous in every culture and era.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by joyuchesun: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
@frosbel are you asking about the God of Christianity or any God?

you write"But, again, without God man has only this world.  Getting smoothly through this life is no guarantee that we are ready for the afterlife."

However, buddhists, muslims, hindus, etc all have their own belief of an afterlife and maybe cannot live without their god's but they can live without yours.  Some still believe in an afterlife and a god but do not need organized religion to do so.  So, I am not sure I understand your question.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by plaetton: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
My conclusion: We have been blinded andconned for several thousand years
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
plaetton:

Oh my fellow Africans! Why do we spend so much time and energy trying to unravel the mysteries of the  toxic wastes bequeted to us by our slave masters?

What arrant nonsense.

First off , Christianity was started by Christ and not by some white man in Europe  grin

In the time of Christ , Europe was mainly inhabited by pagans. The Christian faith was started by Jews.

Secondly , many of us will rather worship the true and living GOD than bow before stones and idols , objects made with the hands of man and which can neither speak nor hear.

African tradition while rich culturally is steeped very deep in human sacrifice, polygamy, killing of twins, tribal endless wars, slavery and host of other unmentionable vices.

Without the white man and his missionaries, you will probably be in a cave somewhere learning how to make idols and or chanting incantations to spirits of the yonder world.

Thank GOD light came to Africa, we are done with superstition, voodoo and ignorance, but most importantly we know JESUS the king of kings and the Lord of Lords , the giver of ultimate life

I have   never seen jews(the so -called chosen people of god?) debate religion with same energy as we do. Most jews, while proud of their cultural heritage, are, in infact athiests.

You are severely misguided, who told you the Jews are God's chosen people, have you read the bible at all.

In old testament terms of course , but in this new testament dispensation the CHURCH of GOD is the chosen of GOD consisting of both Jew and Gentile.

Stop deceiving yourself, come to a knowledge of the truth,
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
joyuchesun:

@frosbel are you asking about the God of Christianity or any God?

you write"But, again, without God man has only this world.  Getting smoothly through this life is no guarantee that we are ready for the afterlife."

However, buddhists, muslims, hindus, etc all have their own belief of an afterlife and maybe cannot live without their god's but they can live without yours.  Some still believe in an afterlife and a god but do not need organized religion to do so.  So, I am not sure I understand your question.  

One has to be right, you cannot tell me that an intelligent creator will cause such mass confusion amongst his created beings and make them approach him through a million ways with different rules, conflicting practises and diverging views .

Only one is true.

What do you think, which one makes more sense logically , in your opinion ?
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by sarmy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
frosbel:

Not everyone who rejects God is an empty pleasure-seeker, however. There are many unsaved people who live disciplined, sober lives—happy and fulfilled lives, even. The Bible presents certain moral principles which will benefit anyone in this world—fidelity, honesty, self-control, etc. But, again, without God man has only this world.

Getting smoothly through this life is no guarantee that we are ready for the afterlife. See the parable of the rich farmer in Luke 12:16-21 and Jesus’ exchange with the rich (but very moral) young man in Matthew 19:16-23.

What shall a man be profited if he were to gain the entire world and yet forfeit his eternal soul.

It's akin to not seeing beyond our noses for want of a better description.

When God made the first man, God never promised him any after life heaven or hell, God promised him only one thing (this world), that he will return to the dust for out of it he came.

Whosoever can live a good moral life need not worry over after life, even God does not want us to worry over afterlife, if not he would have told the first man he created.
Re: Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives by plaetton: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Frosbel: Africans simply substitued old superstitions for the white man's superstitions because it was new and in vogue to do so. The same idol worship, human sacrifice and cannibalismand senseless wars are  also found abundantly in your bible.

Did I hear you imply that old testament is wrong/bad and the new testament is right /good?
Does that mean that your god(as the arthor of the your scriptures) was wrong at one point and is now right? hhhhmmm. Interesting. Your confusion is understandable. It comes with religious belief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey! / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.