Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,326 members, 7,943,815 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) (31076 Views)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car / Photos: D’banj Shows Off New Aston Martin Vantage Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by chloride6: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2011
Stupid idiot this is a bad way to conceal his drug peddling anyway where will he drive the car? obalende i guess grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by oobim(m): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2011
SO,ANYONE WHO DOESNT SUPPORT D FACT THAT HE BOUGHT DIS CAR IS A HATER?NIGERIANS SHA!WE REALY NEED TO CHANGE D WAY WE THINK
AMOKACHI(WHO WAS SO STINGY)ONCE HAD A PRIVATE JET,RIGHT?WHR IS HE TODAY?RUNIN ARND D LIKES OF YOBO,MIKEL,BEGGING THEM FOR MONEY.LIFE HAS ITS PRINCIPLES:GIVE N U SHAL RECEIVE.I HAV NEVA SEEN A GENUINE GIVER WHO WENT BROKE.
DBANJ,PLS,U NEED A PRIVATE JET.GO BUY ONE.10 YRS FRM NOW,WE WIL KNW IF U HELPED D POOR OR INVESTED
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by pkv(m): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2011
o.obim:

SO,ANYONE WHO DOESNT SUPPORT D FACT THAT HE BOUGHT DIS CAR IS A HATER?NIGERIANS SHA!WE REALY NEED TO CHANGE D WAY WE THINK
AMOKACHI(WHO WAS SO STINGY)ONCE HAD A PRIVATE JET,RIGHT?WHR IS HE TODAY?RUNIN ARND D LIKES OF YOBO,MIKEL,BEGGING THEM FOR MONEY.LIFE HAS ITS PRINCIPLES:GIVE N U SHAL RECEIVE.I HAV NEVA SEEN A GENUINE GIVER WHO WENT BROKE.
DBANJ,PLS,U NEED A PRIVATE JET.GO BUY ONE.10 YRS FRM NOW,WE WIL KNW IF U HELPED D POOR OR INVESTED
u realy kno amo o,very xtra stingy so tay even him cousin german dey swear 4 am till 2day.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Meldrick(m): 5:00am On Nov 01, 2011
Dbanj, I pity U̶̲̥̅̊. Йą Lagos U̶̲̥̅̊ wan drive this car. Danfo and coaster driver no send U̶̲̥̅̊ oh. Dem go bash U̶̲̥̅̊ tire. When U̶̲̥̅̊ carry †ђё car go panel beater side two to three times, U̶̲̥̅̊ go know say mamalet no be kokolet.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by handsomdp: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2011
All of una go just dey write nonsence se una know say dem dey drive dat kind car for nAija. Moneyis talking bullshit complaining. Na criticism una go do till una go die. Se na by force make him give poor people. And all of una wey dey talk say make him invest who tall u se him no dey invest se koko mansion na small thing. If him do album make una no buy. Se na una kind dey go d'banj show.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by feeqtee(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2011
Foolish people, wetin concern una with the guy? Amebo.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by deenee: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2011
When he was struggling, nobody cared and I am so surprised that we Nigerians have been brainwashed into this Western way of thought.

So what if he buys an Aston Martin? Bill Gates donates money to charitable causes but he also has one of the biggest and most robust collection of vintage cars. Why not tell him to sell his collection and feed the poor with it?

We are always quick to compare ourselves to America and Britain- the same countries where it is the norm for kids to take out student loans just to attend University even when their parents can afford it, where the mentality of 'relentless consumerism' is at its peak

Dbanj if you get money to buy Bugati Veyron, buy, enjoy your life and let all the haters keep hating
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by baslone: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Or dem scamming pastors taking from the poor and flying about in private jets!!!!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
baby-boy:
Quick question How children have YOU fed?

That's why it's always good to read an entire thread before posting. I guess you didn't see where I mentioned that I give my Wednesday and Friday mornings to low-income and underprivileged 3-5 year olds. That's just one thing I've started doing recently. I've donated to the San Francisco AIDS Organization and have volunteered and participated at their walks for the last three years. I have volunteered at local churches, serving meals to the homeless during the holidays. I have donated to Hurricane Katrina, the Japan Earthquake Fund, and the East Africa Famine Crisis. I'm a full-time student and a part-time employee at a retail company. My paycheck is minuscule, but I give what I have. I don't go to church anymore, but one thing I learned was to always give back, no matter how small, and that's what I do. So to answer your question, I don't know as I've lost count of how many children I have fed.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by babyboy3(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
That's why it's always good to read an entire thread before posting. I guess you didn't see where I mentioned that I give my Wednesday and Friday mornings to low-income and underprivileged 3-5 year olds. That's just one thing I've started doing recently. I've donated to the San Francisco AIDS Organization and have volunteered and participated at their walks for the last three years. I have volunteered at local churches, serving meals to the homeless during the holidays. I have donated to Hurricane Katrina, the Japan Earthquake Fund, and the East Africa Famine Crisis. I'm a full-time student and a part-time employee at a retail company. My paycheck is minuscule, but I give what I have. I don't go to church anymore, but one thing I learned was to always give back, no matter how small, and that's what I do. So to answer your question, I don't know as I've lost count of how many children I have fed.

Look its a question, am not here to hang anyone but, no one knows which Charity Dbanj is involved in, but for him to be an ambassador for United Nations, means he is touching peoples (Children) in a way
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by baslone: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
CASE CLOSED!!!!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by MrWhy1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
The way many of our young peeps view things can be something else oo. And since the youths- the future leaders- make up 70% of Naija population. I fear for the future of Naija ooo. Anyhow sha, Imma continue to play my part.

@ogugua88

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Revolva(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
hey every body that specs of Aston Martin does not cost 200,000USD i am not sure, It sells for lik 50-60,000USD, dont belive the hype, Dbanj , roc ya car jare, na today
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Xionez(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
Geez, this poster can LIE!!!!!
The background looks more like a Auto Sales Lot or something.
Look at the G-Class packing dust in the background. Does he own it?! undecided
The white Benz nko? undecided
What about the BMW? undecided

Abeg joor!!!!!
so if i post a pic of myself sitting on a Maybach, una go believe sey na me get am?!
E don tay when we bin dey do those things just to nab chicks, so make D'banj go sleep.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Mr--Why:
The way many of our young peeps view things can be something else oo. And since the youths- the future leaders- make up 70% of Naija population. I fear for the future of Naija ooo. Anyhow sha, Imma continue to play my part.

@ogugua88

It's quite scary sometimes. All my hope is on this younger generation of ours to at least lay a good foundation for ones after us to follow. All one can do is play his or her part, as you said.

By the way, I love your profile pic sir smiley
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by MrWhy1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogugua88:

It's quite scary sometimes. All my hope is on this younger generation of ours to at least lay a good foundation for ones after us to follow. All one can do is play his or her part, as you said.

Thank you.  What inspires you to think the way you do?   If you don't mind me asking.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Relax101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogugua88:

Asanwa, I wan marry those three girls in one day.
How I go do am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chei! See umu asa.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Oluwashaeyii: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2012
EWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Olayexy: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
;DHa ha ha cool coolHa ha ha cool boy,don't mind your enemy am feeling you koko master,anybody wey no like you make he/she go commite suicide for inside a hot pepper soup
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by phemieojelabi: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
I salute his courage 4 bringin such machine,Am just wonderin ao he will be pullin it around town,Though we re getin 2 d end of rainin season by d tym we hit d other season,Bro don't f**k wit our road Cos dat ride fit turn 2 Looooonnnnng-tinnn.Even in ikoyi roads re... Make i L lipsrsealed C K-UP!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Kayharry(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) / Tiwa Savages's Son As Chelsea Fan In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.