Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days (8597 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by omoadeleye(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2023
So after two days , who is going to be the first to fire?
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by AK481(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:
Good, hopefully this will bring lasting peace

Israel must pull out from Gaza and allow Palestinians to decide their own future

No more occupation and expansion of settlements

Which pull out again ?

In your mosque, nobody told you that isreal already pulled out in 2005?

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Cj4charles(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by SeeThisLoser: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:

Israel must pull out from Gaza and allow Palestinians to decide their own future

Nope. HAMAS must be destroyed.
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by SIONKPO1(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:

3000 israeli soldiers have died but mainstream media is heavily suppressing the news. Hostages returned by hamas are denied interview. Israel and SATANYAHUUU your time is close
Taqqiyya,
And Hamas and Muslim Nations are begging for Ceasefire.
You Muslims should learn to accept your errors , apologize and Live in peace

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by MadamExcellency: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:

Israel must pull out from Gaza and allow Palestinians to decide their future

You want more rockets to Israel but that won't happen again after Israel must have dismantled Hamas and built permanent Military bases in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by siraj1402(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Make no Mistake!!!
All these wars , noise , hatred, protests and all that against ISRAEL is all for Just One thing.
It is all about the LAND OF ISRAEL.
The Land GOD ALMIGHTY personally Gave to the Israel by a Strong Covenant.

Nobody cares about Palestine this or that.
Palestines have been killed in Yemen, Syria, Jordan , etc. Nobody came out on the streets.

May 14th 1948 was one of the days that hurt the devil big time.
That day was the day that marked the Fufillment of GOD'S word that said HE will return HIS Covenant people back to their land.

Due to their stubborness, headiness, inquiries and evil, GOD dealt with them and scattered out the land of Milk and Honey. But he promised he will bring them back. That prophecy was fulfilled on May 14th 1948

[/b]

[b]

We live in a world that hates GOD and hates God's Program and people.
So the devil their master has taken over them to fight God's word.

It is all in vain. No spirit! No devil! No media! No gang up! No being can take the Children of ISRAEL from their Possession.
You will end up destroying yourself trying to do such.

The Faster you Understand God's word, ways and live with It, the better for your life.

GOD Respects HIS word more than HIS Name
Let the Nations and people tune themselves to God's plan and ways so it will be well with them.
You are a murderer a pure one. I pity those associating with you and I know one thing for sure, you won't end well.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by gassbee: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I wan ask hamas one question,their agbado supporters fit help them answer...if hostages come dey exhausted please weytin dem go use beg isreal ?? grin
dem go kidnap more after the war don end
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by gassbee: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2023
That war has to stop right now, it makes no sense resuming bombing after the end of rhe cease fire.
You cant bomb forever

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Corrections: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2023
I
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Corrections: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Isreal defending itself against those who seek to harm it are evil... But those who woke up, killed 1400 men, women and children in Isreal and kidnapped over 200 of them deserve the lord's grace..... If na only you be Christian for this world, I would rather dine with the devil.... U did not condem the action... But na the reaction you deh condem....
If u are a king, and another king invaded your home, killed some of your wives and kidnapped others... Will u pray for God to bless them

Why waste your time on Gotvee ? Everyone on nairaland knows he a concentrated undiluted Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Lawalemi(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2023
And what happens after the two days?

Fire!!!!!!
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by safarifarms(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2023
They should negotiate a complete cease fire for the release of all hostages.
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by CoronaVirusPro: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2023
Jeyun:
fvck Palestine

Fvck you too!

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by ISelectMySins: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I thank the lord that despite israeli aggression the Palestinians are still standing strong. Isreal seems to be tiring and their declaration of ceasefire is a ruse. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel Amen sad

Why do you have to start off every comment on this website with the bolded?

"Even though I'm a born again Christian."

Please stop it.

Even though you claim to be a born again Christian, your biases betray you. Whether you're a Christian, a Muslim, or a Jews, our religious beliefs form an essential part of our biases. It is our beliefs that cascade to form a large part of our prejudice (though, not all).

Unfortunately, you do not exhibit any bias that shows you're a born again. A born again Christian would show christian bias, just like a devout Muslim would show Islamic bias. I would admit though that you are the smartest (and not so smart) poster who is somewhat "contrarian" here. To get people to one's side, you have to identify with them which is what you are doing. Kudos.

However, you have to be smart about it by exhibiting some Christian bias. That way, people believe that you are just another born again christian with contrary opinion. Sometimes exhibit neutral bias, sometimes be staunchly christian in your biases, but do not exhibit anti-christian bias always while feigning to be a christian. Nobody would believe you.

It is common sensical (especially in this part of the world) that most Christians would naturally support Israel for diverse reasons. You are averse to that.

I wanted to quote a long list of your comments that betray a christian bias until I clicked your profile and saw your profile pics; then I knew you're a troll and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Nairalanders, please ignore this poster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Floky215: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I thank the lord that despite israeli aggression the Palestinians are still standing strong. Isreal seems to be tiring and their declaration of ceasefire is a ruse. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel Amen sad

That word "aggression" alone have singled you out as a lying dumb fellow..!!

Taqiyya don't work anymore..!!
What not be proud of what you really are for once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by czarr(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Lol.... have you slammed your head today??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Realguyman1(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:

We say No to land grabbing
Always in a hurry to talk nonsense as well, bloody hypocrite.

There was a thread created yesterday here on nairaland about how Kuteb People where Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State "with even photos of death people attached to it", and I read through the 1st, 2nd and even 3rd page to see if I'll see ur comment condemning the atack and call for the govt to find a lasting solution to the insecurity challenges that has been claiming the lifes of so many Nigerians over the years. But no, you where no where to be found.

But if it was to be a thread concerning the Isrealis and Hamas conflict(people who doesn't give a damn if we exist in this world or not), u are always on front page claiming humanity, claiming wrong and right.

It's really terrible sharing a country with a terrible bloody hypocrite like u.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by TheSuperX(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Make no Mistake!!!
All these wars , noise , hatred, protests and all that against ISRAEL is all for Just One thing.

Palestines have been killed in Yemen, Syria, Jordan , etc. Nobody came out on the streets.

That day was the day that marked the Fufillment of GOD'S word that said HE will return HIS Covenant people back to their land.

Due to their stubborness, headiness, inquiries and evil, GOD dealt with them and scattered out the land of Milk and Honey. But he promised he will bring them back. That prophecy was fulfilled on May 14th 1948

[/b]

[b]

It is all in vain. No spirit! No devil! No media! No gang up! No being can take the Children of ISRAEL from their Possession.

The Faster you Understand God's word, ways and live with It, the better for your life.

Let the Nations and people tune themselves to God's plan and ways so it will be well with them.
Always spewing rubbish for likes, c'mon get out of here.
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Postinor: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2023
Death on israelites the terrorist
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by finallybusy: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2023
The first two days of re-emergence will be bloody. While the world is distracted with good news of hostages returned and life “going back to normal in Gaza,” both sides are restocking, strategizing on how to hit each other the hardest. That is what I’m preparing to hear of despite hating bad news. I want to see which adversary will wave the white flag. So far, it was Hamas which called for a ceasefire. I believe they’ll beg for the war to end.
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Ayodeoba: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Make no Mistake!!!

[/b]

[b]

you re one of those stupid people parading themselves causing nuisance in public buses all in the name of preaching. I would continue to do more by putting my MP on a loud speaker whenever I spot any of you in the bus
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Ayodeoba: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Make no Mistake!!!

[/b]

[b]

how can your God be so stupid to love some people more than the other when he created all? The book you carry is a reek of confusion

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by ablejesus26(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:

3000 israeli soldiers have died but mainstream media is heavily suppressing the news. Hostages returned by hamas are denied interview. Israel and SATANYAHUUU your time is close

Add 3 more zeros to the 3000 grin grin
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by bigwig071(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:

is the land Palestinians own?
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by ablejesus26(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:

Add 3 more zeros to the 3000 grin grin

Play play boy grin

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by dNortherner(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2023
All these talking here and there ain't nothing to me. all I know and believe is; Israel, US and co. will never win any fight against Islam no matter the outcome of this war.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Kevineleven(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
Oga go sit down, ordinary coronavirus like you,
u wan come follow isreal dey bano? Dey get your vaccine.
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:

How come u that stays in a face me i face u yard know more than Israel?
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by Righteousness2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
You can Block your ears with Ice block or whatever.
But the day you close your Eyes on Death without JESUS Christ, you will beg, cry and plead to cone back here to Listen to the Gospel, but it will be too late.

Respect yourself, listen to the Word of GOD , Believe and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST. It is for your own Good.

Ayodeoba:
you re one of those stupid people parading themselves causing nuisance in public buses all in the name of preaching. I won’t continue to do more by putting my MP on a loud speaker whenever I spot any of you in the bus
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:

Don't also forget to direct this to those land-grabbing and murderous fulanis.
Re: Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I wan ask hamas one question,their agbado supporters fit help them answer...if hostages come dey exhausted please weytin dem go use beg isreal ?? grin

Na to dey say brother abeg,I no go do am again cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa / Inside The £8 Million Mansion Where Robert Mugabe Used To Live / Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.