Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently (46125 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Road Caves In / Erosion Cuts Off Onitsha-Owerri Road (Pictures) / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by erniok(m): 6:00am On Nov 30, 2023
Boydehot:

i hope you are not refering to osusu by btc off azikiwe asa road.
are currently in aba?
I meant the 3 locations.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The future test site for Nigeria`s nuclear bomb programme.
the way of the government you support is destroy and scavenge... Well destruction will someday find a way to the house of the destroyer...
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Kepukepu: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2023
NoChill:

Any roads you see now in Aba and Umuahia were built by Ikpeazu administration.
Otti is just commissioning what his predecessor built.
Not quite true.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Chrismania100: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2023
because Lagos is a no man's land.
Why did they sighted the wharf and other clearing companies in lagos instead of lagos?

Do you think your lazy envy dirty tribe would've maintained lagos up to what it is today if igbos had concentrated on the East? Check igbos performances in all ramifications,ranging from Sports, education, businesses and hustles,they are by far more superior than your lazy envious dirty Yoruba,despite all propaganda and marginalisations after war.

The reason why you see jealous and envy from other tribes,especially useless lazy Yorubas who could not compete with igbos, but resort in to destroying their properties in the name of non approval from Government, out of their usual envy becos they lost lagos state on the presidential poll,out of envy they used style to destroy igbo properties just to show how frustrated they are.Evil Tribe, the reason why they are the ugliest, envious and dirtiest Tribe in Nigeria.
Igbos are the economic hub of Nigeria take it or leave, when you hate them,marginalised them, or propaganda them, it does not move them a bit.They will stil dominate you in your backyard, cos your people always survive by rituals

AbuTwins:

But why are your generations and relatives in Lagos?
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by PepeXKermit: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Kepukepu:
Alex otti is yet to impress me by the way. There's nothing he's doing now that is exceptional yet, however I will make my verdict after 2 years of his administration.
However, we cannot deny that Aba has become a lot neater under his administration.

Yet to impress you like say you be indigene or live in Abia. Getifok abeg. Person dey do pass bare minimum for this useless nigeria u say e no dey impressive.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Cjayboy: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Oga writer, please stay off this lane..

It's Ex Governor Ikpeazu that treated this Aba Owerri Road from Osisioma flyover till Aba Park..

Lets give credit to who it belonged to.

Otti is only making noise on media space.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by NoChill: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Kepukepu:
Not quite true.
. Prove with facts, because all Otti has done is to mount JB sign post and massive billboards
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Kepukepu: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2023
NoChill:

. Prove with facts, because all Otti has done is to mount JB sign post and massive billboards
please I don't want to get into any form of argument. You win
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by BeigJawnson(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2023
Sadwaste:

Looks much better than all the South West state capitals. What am I even saying, you can't find a single mud house in the entire Aba city but mud house and rusted roofs are still common in all their so-called state capitals.

Igbos keep evolving while the envious slum region remains stuck in 1870.

And yet some of your igbo brothers and sisters are living in this regions with mud house and rusted roofs...
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by NwekereNdoki: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
OLD PHOTO

This was taken during Ikpeazu
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by blueAgent(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
humilitypays:
Because Dave Umahi installed him and wants to become the Bola Tinubu of Ebonyi state just as Nyesome Wike installed Fubara and also trying to become the Bola Tinubu Jagaban of Rivers State politics.

All of them are copying Bola Tinubu's politics of godfatherism using gangsterism, Juju spell, spiritism and sorcery powers to hold their respective states down, so don't expect positive performance from the current Ebonyi Governor who happens to be Dave Umahi's puppet just as Sanwo-olu is Tinubu's puppet.

Tinubu is a bad influence to Nigerian politics and leadership

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by 77up(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Basic123:

As a yoruba,I disagree with your last paragraph
Set of "I'm a Yoruba but"
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
cheesy

Leave the guy Abeg

If he know the amount of dope houses for our rural areas wey be Lekki standard now he go shit for pant

grin
77up:
Set of "I'm a Yoruba but"
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by 77up(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy

Leave the guy Abeg

If he know the amount of dope houses for our rural areas wey be Lekki standard now he go shit for pant

grin
I doubt he's even Yoruba or have been to much West cities sef

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
cheesy

He no know say na Entertainment Dy carry some of our peeps go Lag most times and of course the Yoruba Vibes is the same

Our boys get better gigantic 🏠
Who get time for drone wahaala

grin

77up:
I doubt he's even Yoruba or have been to much West cities sef

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Boydehot: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
erniok:
I meant the 3 locations.
those roads were constructed during okezie tenure and its still motorable.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by erniok(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Boydehot:

those roads were constructed during okezie tenure and its still motorable.
I'm talking about neatness as that was what the post was all about not the conditions of the road. I was in Aba 2 years ago and Milverton was dirty.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Boydehot: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
erniok:

I'm talking about neatness as that was what the post was all about not the conditions of the road. I was in Aba 2 years ago and Milverton was dirty.

milverton is no longer dirty as it was then. Otti is really doing a great job.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by erniok(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Boydehot:

milverton is no longer dirty as it was then. Otti is really doing a great job.
That's what I wanted to hear my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.