Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her (1218 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by kik1: 12:53am On Oct 30, 2011
i cant tell her to leave her husband nor can i tell her to report him what advice shd i give?
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by claremont(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2011
What you should do is to mind your own damn business!
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by ifyalways(f): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2011
@OP,what and how do you mean by "abuses her" ?
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
@OP,
I am Lost. undecided
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by kik1: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2011
she asked for my advice that why i cant just mind my own biz
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by kik1: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2011
by abuses; i mean beats and treats her with no respect
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by kik1: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2011
her husband has a secret lover for about 8yrs that he calls every now and then, sends her money, but the wife isnt sure if they see each other.
each time she decides to talk to her husband about how she feels, he shuts her now and he's never honest with her
its just so hard to know what to advise.
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by amtheone(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2011
@Poster
u see marital issues are the most sensitive and when husband and wife don't give attention to what they may call little issues, this is always the end result. I believe that the husband was not always like this from day one, and as the wife, what was her reaction at the early stage of her husband sudden changed of attitude, or has her husband been beating her rite from onset? if yes, then it means that she was ready for it.

And u trying to help in term of advising her now, u have to be equally very careful so that u dont destroy what God has joined together. As it sounds now, I think whoever is going to advise - it could be u, should invite both of them together and advice than trying to solve the problem from one end.

Its well with them
Re: My Friend's Hubby Abuses Her by kik1: 1:27am On Nov 04, 2011
thanks amtheone. i think u have a good point, talking to them both but im still praying about it cos the hubby might react negatively to the idea

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! / М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father / Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.