Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) (7921 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
That's a beach? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by JONSYN7154: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin grin
9182736455O1999:

E call Pool "River", i no talk. Na e dey call River "Beach". :-/

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by clark0: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Obavoh:
Pic 1&2: My elder sister almost finished us with her delicious vegetable soup. She cooked it special for us cheesy

Pic 3: A small pond at the middle of the town. They say the water from the pond has healing powers. Immediately I drank it , I felt cold 🥶 , I told my brother but he laughed and called me superstitious but he drank it too cheesy

You are just a liar, you are not who you say you are.. just be posting random pictures of people you don’t know until you are arrested..

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Evolutionism: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
In as much as Op is an Imposter and one unserious human being.

Nothing come close to being connected to Nature. Fresh and Natural Air, Fresh and Organic Foods, Clean water etc.

I'm tired of Human and Noise Pollution in the city already. Nothing really makes sense anymore in the city anymore.

My love for Nature has no boundaries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by IjebuWarrior: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Even though this isn't the usual 9ja vacation that Nigerians expect, but it's very beautiful and fulfilling indeed!

Majority of the pple that make fun of you are the useless, fake pple living fake lives.

Enjoy!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by WesternPanzer: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
The rate at which this Obavoh guy adores poverty is a thing to be studied someday as a degree grin grin

Anytime I see his thread, I already know its all about the glorification of poverty cheesy cheesy

As much as it can be entertaining, its something never to be adulated.

He has this uncanny way of reminding people of a life they left behind. God forbid.

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by AcademicWriter: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Poverty dey your blood..

Hmmm, do you seek help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, dissertation, or assignment? Check my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Javina: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
cheesy When I opened this thread I was expecting a luxury beach house in Banana island
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Benwallt(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Enjoy your stay to the fullest. If you're happy, fvck what anybody says

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by lanocfoods: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
your sister dey wear men's shoe?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Tohmey(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Obavoh my mannnn

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Olumighty123(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
richeeyo:
Poverty dey your blood

Y'all are so quick to be judgemental, una go rather prefer those who lies and pretend. This one decide to stay real and share his adventure, una dey here dey call am names. Haba mana

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Pat081: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
richeeyo:
Poverty dey your blood
Do you know that he may be richer than all your family
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Blake755: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op is your sis into crypto trading cause the TV looks like a signal candles in crypto angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Oladhips(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Life no suppose hard smiley

Chill on ✌
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Thazard(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
hardcore007:
Wow, my people una see am?
To live life dey easy, na you just wan kee yourself with depression because you want this and you want that.
i'm telling you bro

1 Like

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Burgermotors: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2023
LG, just understand it
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Luckysbab: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2023
The part I really don't understand is the 96k for the visit.

Was that for transport alone or what?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Gaspardd(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Na wa oo!! undecided.

The rate of poverty in Nigeria is increasing everyday!!

Keep living ur life Tru tik tok and twitter. Smh
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by APOPTOSIS: 2:23am On Dec 01, 2023
Are you the same "Obavoh" I assisted sometime in the past? IF so, it's obvious you really needed that cash gift.
.....and you were able to still assist your elder sister.

Anyway, I must say I'm not entirely happy with you.
Reason is, what do u plan doing with 5 kids now
What's just your problem?
Ain't you tired of suffering, why recycle such again?
Your Life is just once, what's bad in guarding such preciously to ensure you have a good & quality life.
5 kids when world leaders rarely have more than 2 or 3
You are not a Good follower at all.
You are also a bad student of history.
You haven't Learnt anything from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Administration1: 2:55am On Dec 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Your motive for all these stuffs will come shining through one day in a thread. We will know your true intentions by then.....Is this a checkmate? 🌝
Spot on

1 Like

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by OgaTheTop2: 4:13am On Dec 01, 2023
FuckingMachine:
What is this??
Nonsenseangry
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2023
Obavoh:
My Brother and I decided to visit our Elder Sister who lives down South. We have been saving for months for the journey.

With our joint budget of 96,000 we entered night bus 🚌. I was so excited because I really needed the break from my wife and 5 children. I love my family but Haba, let me enjoy small…BACHELOR MODE!

When we arrived at our elder sister’s place, I entered her parlor and saw gadgets and appliances, I had to shout “SISTER YOU ARE A BIG WOMAN!”
Op you dey dedicate in the Open Abi?
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Starhearts: 5:18am On Dec 01, 2023
richeeyo:
Poverty dey your blood

See dangote pikin

On the seventh day HE rested, if God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
HE would have created anoda creature
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by okoroemeka(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Na wa oo!! undecided.

The rate of poverty in Nigeria is increasing everyday!!
by making this comment shows that either you are ignorant, mischievous or just playing dumb,is Nigeria not the poverty capital of the world?is 70% or more Nigerians not officially poor?this guy is been real and showing appreciation and optimisim of the position values in his life and yet people criticize him for not lying and using outlandish photoshopped images to claim a fake lavish lifestyle he doesn't have,just by reading some comments you will realize that there are many children on NL
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by NwaliE01: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2023
I like this. The guy is so real unlike many people here, that are not better in anyway, but post what they can't afford.

This kind of guy is very rare in our world today.
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Matrix137(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Are you the same "Obavoh" I assisted sometime in the past? IF so, it's obvious you really needed that cash gift.
.....and you were able to still assist your elder sister.

Anyway, I must say I'm not entirely happy with you.
Reason is, what do u plan doing with 5 kids now
What's just your problem?
Ain't you tired of suffering, why recycle such again?
Your Life is just once, what's bad in guarding such preciously to ensure you have a good & quality life.
5 kids when world leaders rarely have more than 2 or 3
You are not a Good follower at all.
You are also a bad student of history.
You haven't Learnt anything from Nairaland
Nice
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by duduade: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2023
FuckingMachine:
What is this??

Na vacation
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by jeromestarks: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2023
FuckingMachine:
What is this??
I wonder oooo.
Look at the nonsense he posted with stupid, dirty camera.
Tueh.
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Yevabi(f): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2023
You don’t need much money to enjoy life. Kudos op
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by haslaw(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Nice thread...

I love the way you guys are having fun in a carefree attitude.

cc: Obavoh
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by tasalanoni(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2023
richeeyo:
Poverty dey your blood
That's not a very nice thing to say to someone. His appreciation of life and abundance is entirely different from yours but it doesn't make him smaller than you in anyway.

He's probably of little means and he equally finds happiness and fulfillment in the small and seemingly insignificant things.

That's the beauty of human behavioral diversity and we must all learn to accommodate that

Many cheers!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.