Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) (7922 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Adewale1603(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Misleading headline. I was expecting to see a Contemporary beach house
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by richeeyo(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2023
tasalanoni:

That's not a very nice thing to say to someone. His appreciation of life and abundance is entirely different from yours but it doesn't make him smaller than you in anyway.

He's probably of little means and he equally finds happiness and fulfillment in the small and seemingly insignificant things.

That's the beauty of human behavioral diversity and we must all learn to accommodate that

Many cheers!!
Thanks bro
Would take it down
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by tasalanoni(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2023
richeeyo:

Thanks bro
Would take it down
Thanks for being open to corrections! It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Roboto11: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Na wa oo!! undecided.

The rate of poverty in Nigeria is increasing everyday!!
Sharap.
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by missjekyll: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
I like this. More please
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Yevabi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
What state is this?
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by papyjaypaul: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nothing beats nature. OP thank you for sharing this. When I first saw it I thought it was one of those yeye attention seeking posts but to see you live in nature this way, this is what many rich people are looking for. Forget the noise, when people grow old, they will know what's more important in life is not artificial buildings and noise, it's back to basics.
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by internetpo(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2023
This is beautiful and simple. Love this @obavoh where is this pls?
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Jakumo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
...double post
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Devonelle(f): 11:21am On Feb 11
Beautiful
Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Thazard(m): 7:49am On Feb 18
FuckingMachine:
What is this??
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys / Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] / Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.