Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. (1758 Views)

Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Typing: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
LenaJon:
Hairy balls bigger than yours, isn't it? Were you not the one that just called me few minutes ago? Your number starts with 091 and ends with 933. I was asking for your nairaland moniker, you were trying to spell it out for me and then you just said you were going to call me back and then you hanged up the call. I can give your first name if you want.

Mumu IGBO Boy.
The Anambara Billionaire
See all your SCAM Post grin grin grin

Na only you be Okeke the scammer.
The single mother from Igbo land
And now, the Labourer grin grin grin

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Danielomisco(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Typing:

No mind them. The op is an IGBO Guy. He is just looking for one mumu wey he go SCAM grin

Imagine, the mumu Boy claimed he is ready to come to kano. All the way from Anambara. The next thing the IGBO Boy will tell you is to send him Transport fair to Kano from Anambara.

Gbarayi ne, mutanen nan.
hahaha you code them alot! Uwarsu!!
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Typing: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
LenaJon:
Hairy balls bigger than yours, isn't it? Were you not the one that just called me few minutes ago? Your number starts with 091 and ends with 933. I was asking for your nairaland moniker, you were trying to spell it out for me and then you just said you were going to call me back and then you hanged up the call. I can give your first name if you want.

Emeka, this is not IGBO movie where you can write about anything. Nigerians no get time for Igbo movies. Carry your fake and substandard self to your underdeveloped Region grin

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Typing: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Danielomisco:
Su suke gbata Kasan nan. Zagin yan Arewa suke anan kunlum.

Ban na raga masu a nan.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LawrencePatrica: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
LenaJon:
You know I'm not lying. There are some other things you said on phone that I won't say here, for your privacy sake. I'm just trying to protect your privacy.
you are stupid Mr man
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Danielomisco(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
[center][/center]
Typing:

Ban na raga masu a nan.
nagode ma,ni ma na fara kenan!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Danielomisco:
Uwarsu wa? Haba mana! Mey ya kawo zagi kuwa? Na zage ka ne?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Typing:

Ban na raga masu a nan.
Su wa?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by TrustNone: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Fatbam005:
Another cone head spotted. Zero achievement yet dishing out useless advise. You better go and treat your beriberi disease that has lived with you for years. Imp
chai omo see finishing
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by TrustNone: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2023
Typing:

This IGBO man don cast. You go wail tire for this forum.
Anambara billionaire grin grin grin
bighead aka shortigboman na you be this?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2023
LenaJon:
You know I'm not lying. There are some other things you said on phone that I won't say here, for your privacy sake. I'm just trying to protect your privacy.
Where are you based in Anambra
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by erniok(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
LenaJon:
Please help me if you can. I would really appreciate it if you will.
I hope you get the help you need. I'll try and remember you when budgeting. God help you.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
erniok:

I hope you get the help you need. I'll try and remember you when budgeting. God help you.
Thanks so much.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Op is a scammer
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
Op is a scammer
Really? What's your proof please?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Rejouir: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
LenaJon:
Currently not in Lagos. I wish I was.
Don't listen to that horrible advise. You can make it anywhere. Lagos has it's own headache.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Silentgroper(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Typing:

Na LIE
You are an IGBO Guy with hairy Balls grin grin grin grin cheesy

Just shut fvck up, asshole

angry

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Silentgroper(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Typing:

Mumu IGBO Boy.
The Anambara Billionaire
See all your SCAM Post grin grin grin

Na only you be Okeke the scammer.
The single mother from Igbo land
And now, the Labourer grin grin grin
the acct num doesn't match.. how do you know it's a male behind that acct...

Could you stop doing that.. it doesn't make sense..

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Obierika(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Good luck in your quest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Benefit Of Being A 5’5” Male. / What Has Nairaland Done 4 U / Confused & Despirately In Need Of A True & Genuine Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.