Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,060 members, 7,933,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau (33414 Views)

Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game / Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by saintbillion(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Man of the Match Award.

A player receives a puppy as a reward for his excellent performance in a match....

A successful football ⚽ competition in Kanke, Plateau State.

The best player of the match was duly awarded and happy to receive his gift.

https://www.facebook.com/100002433336360/posts/pfbid0gp5JtYFn5texG9KPuPqmeJzKzZGAU7geWXtEQMJBiXwttGPq6VUqu84Jn2t8kUmGl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Ballzproblem2: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bro be like

"TF am i going to do with it? en no even mature to chop sef"

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Sonnobax15(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin
Africans and weird news be like israel and Hamas grin

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by FuckingMachine: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Will take long before he can eat it na.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Zonefree(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
E come be Ekuke cry

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by MadamVanessa(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
shocked

Not funny to me, we should rather pity the dog. Oh Poor dog!!!

The guy looks hungry. Obviously, he has been starving. Now these fools gave him dog. Where on earth do they expect him to see food and feed this dog? A man that can't feed himself, will have food to feed a dog. Why are Nigerians this stupid and irrational?

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by keymatt(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Beautiful gesture. We Agbadorians will do everything possible to support our god Tinubu so that this award will be inplemented in Nigeria's football league. grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by keymatt(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor dog. The guy looks hungry. Obviously, he has been starving, now these fools gave him dog. Where on earth do they expect him to see food and feed this dog? A man that can't feed himself, will have food to feed dog. Why are Africans this stupid and irrational?
We Agbadorians are very very disappointed with this comment. We'll teach you political lesson even if it means smashing our heads 5 times on the wall for 6 months. grin grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Urheadmaster(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Do they use 3310 to take the picture

It looks like the era of black and white tongue

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Ogilinsaka: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
What is 'puppy dog'?

I need clarifications

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Smitaro100(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Funny gift for dis kind hard economy because the last time I checked, na person wey chop belleful dey train dog. grin grin

The dog be like; dis one Una dey gift me like souvenir give person I no know, hope say where I dey go sapa no go kill me because dis face I dey see so no look like face wey need dog o.🙄

Even people wey dey give gift come happy pass the receiver, you go know say issue dey. cheesy

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by BigDawsNet: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wow... Maybe the organisers is a dog lover
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Houseofglam7(f): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Giving him the puppy is not d issue but the two men beside him giving him with joy as if it's world cup.....

17 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by 1TrippleCee: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Princebest(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
That bros is not looking happy with the gift cheesy

And e be like say na local dog🐕

9 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Donake: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Not even a hybrid. God forbid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by pretydiva(f): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na even bingo sef🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by geoworldedu: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thought I saw pussy. Thank God o. I was about to say end time pussy grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Brendaniel: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Almunjid(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
And dem no give am money wey him go use feed am Ooo. For this economy na him dem dey give person pet? The way the guy dey look that pet, he fit even sell am self. The guy go prefer the money pass the liability wey dem give am. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by ecolime(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Seems the picture was taken from the 80s
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Astrogeotech: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by mizBisola(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
That ekuke don enter one chane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Cryofigbos: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
keymatt:
Beautiful gesture. We Agbadorians will do everything possible to support our god Tinubu so that this award will be inplemented in Nigeria's football league. grin grin grin

Obi

Mumu😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ah.. Person wey dem dey feed still the feed dog

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by HEBEI: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by CoronaVirusPro: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fela should just blow the trumpet

The world needs to come to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Johnycastro18: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Well deserve man of the match gift cheesy
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by gracealonev: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
And who told you that our guy was happy to receive this 'home-based' puppy?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) / Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.