Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau (33395 Views)

Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game / Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Tyktoker: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
U don see em belle now now!
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Not funny to me, we should rather pity the dog. Oh Poor dog!!!

The guy looks hungry. Obviously, he has been starving. Now these fools gave him dog. Where on earth do they expect him to see food and feed this dog? A man that can't feed himself, will have food to feed a dog. Why are Nigerians this stupid and irrational?
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by begge: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Why not crocodile! They just want to discourage him from playing football
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by kingfisher2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
this is the sweet and interesting ways of us plateau people, but they should have given him a big dog na so that there can b suya night tonight
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Jackbaur88: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
My Ngas brothers with dog na 5 & 6. That guy value that dog more than 1M
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by BabaHenry(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The guy looks hungry. Obviously, he has been starving. Now these fools gave him dog. Where on earth do they expect him to see food and feed this dog? A man that can't feed himself, will have food to feed a dog. Why are Nigerians this stupid and irrational?

You are calling those elderly men fools ??
I can bet it with anybody that you were never raised by a responsible father...
Someone that has been running around won't look tired you this foolish boy parading as a woman.....
And lastly you said why are NIGERIANS stupid and irrational...
This is where any sensible human will get to know that you were never raised by humans but by a group of dogs and your mum is a bitch...

Idiots undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by spencekat(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by spiSeyi: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
This is not in Nigeria undecided I think it's high time Seun upgraded NLand and started to filter fake news. NLand is becoming a dumping site for fake news and mere illusions by kids angry
A typical Northern state like Plateau has nothing to do with anything dog or pig because of their religion and cultural beliefs and will not gift anybody a puppy in a public scene OP no try at all sad
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by HugoBoss10(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by godofuck231: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
BURUKUTU!
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Sillymoderators: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na mad people full this country.
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Splendblex(f): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jackbaur88:
My Ngas brothers with dog na 5 & 6. That guy value that dog more than 1M
Ahhh 1MπŸ˜‚ we no bad reach like that
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ekuke as gift?Why not give him a wife instead. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Greattha: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Doings04: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
What kind of playing is this, is this playing cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Charx122: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by LockDown69(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
The dog come be ekuke again grin
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by seunayantokun(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
The puppy and the player looks disinterested, their minds are far away from the helpless award presenters.
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by yewit37486: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Smitaro100:
Funny gift for dis kind hard economy because the last time I checked, na person wey chop belleful dey train dog. grin grin

The dog be like; dis one Una dey gift me like souvenir give person I no know, hope say where I dey go sapa no go kill me because dis face I dey see so no look like person wey need dog o.πŸ™„

Even people wey dey give gift come happy pass the receiver you go know say issue dey. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by JOemmy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Too bad in the east big men sponsors this type of football matches between communities with millions during this festive season this guy would have surely gotten something reasonable.
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by vickyboi: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wetin be this , most naija things dey different s
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Larrydollarz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bruh be like.. hungry way go catch this dog eh! E day do press up grin
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by mcdokwe(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kanke people and dog meat, I am not surprised
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Emekuz256(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
No b lie😀😀
Sonnobax15:
grin
Africans and weird news be like israel and Hamas grin
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin grin
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by OgaTheTop2: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which kain wahala be this
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by gard9ner(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Haha
What a comic relief
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by mickyeddi(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
They gave him a useless bingo.
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by pafun(m): 1:39am On Dec 02, 2023
I hope he is not from Calabar.
Anyway, to him I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by GreatOchuks: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Today's own is dog puppy, tomorrow own fit be cat kitten
Re: Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau by Papayaayasager(m): 1:51am On Dec 02, 2023
See the puppy bombastic side eye

When the supposedly owner never see food chop wan carry Ekuke give am, another responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) / Blessing Oborududu Wins Olympics Silver Medal For Nigeria Despite Injury / Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.