Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,011 members, 7,970,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11887 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

ib na wa i take style miss u o

i think sey u b dey dodge me this dayz

hehehehehe miss me? awwww smiley dodge u? no wayy grin how u dey grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
Pervert. Fimisile jo. Am close to ibk o. She's my sister. And she no gree with u. So keep dreamin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

Pervert. Fimisile jo. Am close to ibk o. She's my sister. And she no gree with u. So keep dreamin
Thankyou jare! Imaaaggiiinneee. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
ibkaye:

Thankyou jare! Imaaaggiiinneee. grin
shocked shocked shocked
morenike09:

i wont leave you alone until you get out of my dreams and come into my life
holythug:

ib na wa i take style miss u o

i think sey u b dey dodge me this dayz

hmmmmmmmmmmm,the beginning of corner corner love
holythug:

shocked nibo, for where?

abeg i no b joseph

no you no be joseph,you be josephine
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
 cool ib, story
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
no b kano u dey now. . . .God knows where u ll b tmr
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
@pervert. Sorry' am not into perverts
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2008
josefine ko paulina ni grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

cool ib, story
grin cool

holythug:

no b kano u dey now. . . .God knows where u ll b tmr
hehehehe, tmr i will be in abuja wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

josefine ko paulina ni grin
no be pauline na susana
morenike09:

@pervert. Sorry' am not into perverts
don't worry its a matter of time tewe ba pe lara ose a dose
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
ibkaye:

grin cool
hehehehe, tmr i will be in abuja wink
well i keep my fingers crossed. . .nice lookin mum u gat, u r right
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

well i keep my fingers crossed. . .nice lookin mum u gat, you're right
fingers crossed? for what? tongue grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2008
At pervert. No need to argue with u. Wnt change a thng
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2008
for typin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

for typin
okie dokie mr holy smiley smiley
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2008
yes mrs holy. . .will inform pple of kuvukiland
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2008
loool mrs? kuvukiland? wetin be dat? tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
eyin people yii elo sun. ( go to sleep). cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
dont worry d amebos ll tell u
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

don't worry d amebos ll tell u
is this for mee?? if so, ok o tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by doyin13(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2008
I don't think this is the 'Look at the Person's Profile above you and make a comment page' undecided

Abi una miss road
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
yes dont worry dey will gist u
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2008
doyin13:

I don't think this is the 'Look at the Person's Profile above you and make a comment page' undecided

Abi una miss road
hissss of course i know that doyin grin

@holy
about kuvuki? what is it that they will gist that you cannot type yourself, oya gist now cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2008
uhmmn. . .its bout chei!!! ow i go talk am now, dis my mouth sef
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2008
talk now ehhn cry
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2008
abeg no cry. . .which is better cry & vex?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2008
ok dis is it, kuvuki is a kingdom
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 29, 2008
U guys are still on ths? Ibk and evilthug,una get time
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by samie(m): 2:29am On Mar 29, 2008
i will like to meet some people in nairaland , i am in miami florida usa and i can also exchange numbers .
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2008
morenievil wats ur own? amebo
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2008
hehehehe good good, a kingdom tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2008
Do you sleep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / AdasLounge18 (AL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.