Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11884 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by bluehorizo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2008
I have met a couple of Nairalanders and i think they are great.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2008
olanajim:

Who is afraid of almondjoy? She can't hurt a fly!

Aj,
yes more questions coming. But remember to check your YIM as soon as you can. My messages had been waiting for you.

So back to naija issue. Are you saying you are one of few naija that ir not afflicted with the social vices you listed above? Or that the whole nation is afflicted except you? Or that only a few bad eggs abounds? I want a modification of your words. I agree that the nation is "sick". I refused to accept blanket condemnation of the whole nation! I just can't swallow that!

Nairaland used to be interesting. But it is undergoing recession. The moderator solution is just an attempt to give it life. I remember that guy telling us that no one can do it better than him! But for people like you, I would have gone since. I hope iice, mukina and co are allowed to do their best. Nairaland king is still a dictator.

So, what next? Ban!

@Topic. . .

Olanajim I think you are great! cheesy No, no ban next oooooooooooh, cheesy or are you begging for one? cheesy iice and Mukina2 are doing great. . .they are in the hottest zones of Nairaland. . .and I am glad females are incharge of those areas.  We will not have vaginas and breasts flashing all over Nairaland like if males were in charge of those areas! cheesy

Stickin' to the topic as pointed out be "professional flirtatious thread thrashers here" who have suddenly become born agains. . .let's see how long that will last!  Old soured wine in new kegs! tongue

To simply answer your questions. . .No I am not one of those Nigerians or I would be living in Nigeria! kiss  Yes, all are corrupt except me! cool  Check your e-mail instead. . .I really hate YIMS.  I am never online so use your e-mail instead.  I left you a message just yesterday.  I will check mine for your reply.  Tell me what you think about what I asked you. grin  Please beware of Nairaland busy bodies. . .you know say deme no get work but to get into everybody's business but theirs!

@Topic!
Yes!  Olanajim, I think you are great! Nairaland is getting more interesting since "trouble makers" are learning to stick to topics and mind their own gaddem business for a change.  I am really loving it.  For once, you can go around Nairaland without encountering cyber armed bandits with booby traps all over the place.   I love the moderators too. kiss  Only a person that does not appreciate orderliness would think that things are boring around here. . .I am loving it I say! cheesy

Thanks honey!  Of course you know I can't hurt a fly.  Please don't go from Nairaland oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. grin  You are one of the reasons I am on Nairaland too. . . I love to read your one-track minded posts with no room for compromise at all! grin  Just tickles me to death!  As for the dictatorship thing. . . thing, I will say I don't agree with you, we have moderators now, and yes the attempt to give Nairaland life by putting moderators we actually are familiar with is a great idea. . . no dictator will give others that kind of power.  Like I said. . .I am loving it! grin

he he he
cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by ogrebuga(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2008
almondjoy:

@Topic. . .

Olanajim I think you are great! cheesy No, no bsn next or are you begging for one? cheesy iice and Mukina2 are doing great. . .they are in the hottest zones of Nairaland. . .and I am glad females are incharge of those areas. We will not have vaginas and breasts flashing all over Nairaland like if males were in charge of those areas! cheesy

Stickin' to the topic as pointed out be "professional flirtatious thread thrashers here" who have suddenly become born agains. . .let's see how long that will last! Old soured wine in new kegs! tongue

To simply answer your questions. . .No I am not one of those Nigerians or I would be living in Nigeria! kiss Yes, all are corrupt except me! cool Check your e-mail instead. . .I really hate YIMS. I am never online so use your e-mail instead. I left you a message just yesterday. I will check mine for your reply. Tell me what you think about what I asked you. grin Please beware of Nairaland busy bodies. . .you know say deme no get work but to get into everybody's business but theirs!

@Topic!
Yes! Olanajim, I think you are great! Nairaland is getting more interesting since "trouble makers" are learning to stick to topics and mind their own gaddem business for a change. I am really loving it. For once, you can go around Nairaland without encountering cyber armed bandits with booby traps all over the place. I love the moderators too. kiss Only a person that does not appreciate orderliness would think that things are boring around here. . .I am loving it I say! cheesy

Thanks honey! Of course you know I can't hurt a fly. Please don't go from Nairaland oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. grin You are one of the reasons I am on Nairaland too. . . I love to read your one-track minded posts with no room for compromise at all! grin Just tickles me to death! As for the dictatorship thing. . . thing, I will say I don't agree with you, we have moderators now, and yes the attempt to give Nairaland life by putting moderators we actually are familiar with is a great idea. . . no dictator will give others that kind of power. Like I said. . .I am loving it! grin

he he he
cheesy

Nawa O! Na pesin you siddon finish like this? shocked shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2008
ogrebuga:

Nawa O! Na pesin you siddon finish like this? shocked shocked cheesy grin grin

Shuooooooooooooooooooo? cheesy
Who finish who? undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2008
I noticed that "Kobojunkie" is no longer moderating the "Politics" section of Nairaland. Well. , good job anyway. I still think you are great! kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by welli(f): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2008
spoken with so many on yahoo messenger nd ve ignored sm on my yahoo list while i keep talkin to some grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Tattooboy: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
@welli
tattoo is not in da story baby cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by welli(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
tatooboy,i dnt get u.wat do u mean
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Tattooboy: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
@welli
i guess u won't, i mean u've never chat with me cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by welli(f): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
sure,yr name wasn't mentioned besides u dnt use yahoo,nd u cant even get my id cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Tattooboy: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2008
i do use yahoo but the yahoo sounds irritating in some occassions thats why i prefer msn
here is my yahoo 4 u "deolanig2007" hit me up some day
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Viante(f): 4:01pm On May 01, 2008
@MC OMO

You and your Qlibbing ways!

You know how it is na!,
Abeg until i get time before i sort out my Gam.

I met a Nairalander in A-Land, Cool intelligent dude

username starts with T, go figure!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by DrKitaun(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
Viante:

@MC OMO

username starts with T, go figure!

WHO CARES

hin wan pass Tezzazzpete wey u meet undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
Dr. Kit,
I left you an offline.
Did you bother to check it?
I didn't understand that comment o
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by DrKitaun(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2008
send me another offline if u care kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2008
Yes, after 2 days he replies embarassed lipsrsealed angry sad kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by honeydrop(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
orp, he is the best handmade of God.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by na2day2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
well, to the best of my knowledge, i have talked to 5 nairalanders at least on yahoo, all girls, all very sweet and nice folks. out of that 5, i have spoken to 3 on the phone, i have met one in real life and she is like my sister, very dear to me, my last vacation in july 2008 was spent at her place up in ohio. she is a very rare female, matches words with action and very very very caring and thoughtful. i cant even begin to tell u guys what she has done for me and my friends, much love to u B kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. for those guys that want to know her, u go drop pepper ooooo. also there is another one that i talk to on the phone, very special girl too but haven't met her in person yet. the last but not the least is the one that live 10mins away from me shocked shocked shocked shocked but we are yet to meet in person, we talk on the phone and txt back and front, she is an intelligent girl with meaningful ambition(i like that wink wink ) hopefully, she accepts my invitation to a party tomorrow, can't wait. cool cool cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2008
Ehen na how you dey sheat on pesin!!

i don cash u!! angry
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
na2day?:

well, to the best of my knowledge, i have talked to 5 nairalanders at least on yahoo, all girls, all very sweet and nice folks. out of that 5, i have spoken to 3 on the phone, i have met one in real life and she is like my sister, very dear to me, my last vacation in july 2008 was spent at her place up in ohio. she is a very rare female, matches words with action and very very very caring and thoughtful. i can't even begin to tell u guys what she has done for me and my friends, much love to u B kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. for those guys that want to know her, u go drop pepper ooooo. also there is another one that i talk to on the phone, very special girl too but haven't met her in person yet. the last but not the least is the one that live 10mins away from me shocked shocked shocked shocked but we are yet to meet in person, we talk on the phone and txt back and front, she is an intelligent girl with meaningful ambition(i like that wink wink ) hopefully, she accepts my invitation to a party tomorrow, can't wait. cool cool cool
wow!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Gamine:

i don cash u!! angry
grin grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by na2day2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2008
none of them bi like u ooooo, nobody fit replace u sweet heart. u know say me and u dey on a mission wink wink wink wink

Gamine:

i don cash u!! angry
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2008
Shey u don see all the drama wey dey happun for NL

left, right and center.

No do mago mago o!!!

If not u go hear am!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2008
u know say i don give u my everything, nothing any women fit do to that me away from u. grin grin grin

Gamine:

Shey u don see all the drama wey dey happun for NL

left, right and center.

No do mago mago o!!!

If not u go hear am!

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2008
I hear o.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by na2day2(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2008
baby, u should trust me more than this now

Gamine:

I hear o.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
I've had my fair share of Nairalanders for the time being.

Some cool peeps though. wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by osasp(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2010
cant even remmba their user names but they all gd though
2 chicks 2 b precise
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2010
8 folks. Really nice people! I think we gone stay friends for a minute!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Tolorxy(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2013
Never met anyone but trying to hook up with one very soon brb to relay the gist smileyNever met anyone but trying to hook up with one very soon brb to relay the gist
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2013
A lot of them.. Anyway they are nice swit n friendly, but made me promise them dat I ain't gonna talk bout it.

I keep to my promises,

Datzall
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
tpia:

na siena now. cool

I think you said as much, on a thread here somewhere, sometime in the past.

Anyway, he's the only person you talk about in this manner, around here, if I noticed right. cool cool

na open secret. cool

Nawao

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / AdasLounge18 (AL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.