Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,423 members, 7,929,383 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (69 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 11)

Revelation 20:12; And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Beloveth, the books that shall be opened shall be to examine your deeds, if they are in tandem with the original charter of your life.

Learn to inquire of the Lord what His time and will is before you complain or call people names. Except the Lord remember you, no man can be of help to you.

Note: Those who look down on time, get roughly humbled with time because, they'll cry out, but there will be no more time for them.

According to one of our earlier scriptures in the book of Revelation 22:12, and it says; “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”

…“to give every man according as his work shall be.” This is an express statement of time and work.
Reward is given to people who have worked, laboured, processed, etc.
But, the Lord Jesus Christ speaking further saith; “according as his work shall be.” Shall is a modal auxiliary verb used to indicate the future, while reward is for people who have laboured in the past and are to be given some height of comfort and recognition.

Our Lord and Chief Shepherd–Jesus Christ, spoke conjunctively in this scripture, depicting a time to settle those that have laboured and are now heavy laden and those that will be mobilized to continue the works or break new fallow ground according to the purpose of their creation.

What you do with your time now shall determine whether you’ll expire with the outgoing generation or be mobilize to site (field) according to your purpose and processing.

While some will be settled with peace, joy, love, rest, comfort and so on; many others will receive dire consequences for their misappropriation of time, gifts, talents, grace and resources.

While some youths are being mobilize to takeoff their works with new zeal, passion, ideas, higher level of faith and financial empowerment, many other youths will suddenly be called home because of refusal to pass through their incubation process.

Remember; TIME and CHANCE happeneth to them all, just as the axe is laid at the root of the tree, every branch that beareth not good fruits shall be hewn down.
For, I the Lord I’m a respecter of no man, I bring down one and setteth up another; I kill and I make alive; therefore let every man take heed to themselves.

To be continued…

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, I’m very sorry for my wrong doings, please pardon me and reposition me for the fresh outpour of Your Spirit in Jesus Christ name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Repentance Part 1 / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 222) James 1:17 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / The Love Of Christ(4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.