Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,994 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) (27122 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / 22 Weeks Old Marriage But 25 Weeks Old Pregnancy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Oomardesigns: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Baba forget the girl and move on. Thats not a good family to marry from

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by DestinyNigga: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Yes, I supported it. However "Men don't benefit anything from Marriage " ,but it's the other way round.

Marriage by mistake more like trapped marriage . And you will always remember her that you did her a favor by marrying her because of pregnancy, when the 5sec love fade away

Why did you not use your real moniker?. You don't want to disappoint you redpills clans?.

What if that lady lost her womb or develop complications and die? If am the guy I will break up with the girl right away. I fit involve police sef because abortion is not legal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by hobat4cash(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

No, you have a problem with yourself.
You thought you are wise,by impregnating a girl and refused to talk about marriage for almost 4months not until the mom step in.And you were encouraging the girl to go into hiding ..... Why? thats means it was a mistake from the beginning.
Abeg keep shut, low budget feminist.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by HarunaWest(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

This is not new. You guys should stop sound politically correct.

The shame of being barren for years is worst than the shame of getting pregnant before marriage.
So because it's nothing new, that means you preplanned what you did and it wasn't a mistake. This shows the kind of person you are. It's quite unfortunate. A barren married woman has more respect than a woman that birth's a bastard. I don't need to educate you any further. May what you wish upon others happen to you as well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Dbestbrest: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Guy, in all situations, give thanks to God. You just escaped a heartless mother-in-law. Never nurse the ambition of taking revenge or suing her. That girl's destiny had been altered for life by her mother. The abortion your girlfriend concurred to showed that she doesn't have a mind of her own. Trust me guy, that mother had murdered sleep and she will sleep no more. Pick up the pieces and move on with your life. NEVER CROSS HER PATH AGAIN. You just escaped a miserable marriage where a mother-in-law would have been dictating how you live your life

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Blazadenise(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Baba my simple advise is more on either your life, reading some comment saying forgive the girl and the mother and continue the marriage, that would be your worst decision in life bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Juju70(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
That's murder!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

You are still dûmb!!!

How can he arrest all the abortionists in Nigeria biko? How does that relate to his own case? Abortion is illegal and the mum and daughter would get convicted.

Now on the Christian issue, so premarital sex is wrong according to the Bible so murder is the best solution? Can you see how illogical you are? So God will be happy that they committed murder AFTER PREMARITAL SEX? Premarital sex has happened and it's wrong, but then you go ahead to kill the baby. How does that make it excusable?

I keep schooling you but for some reason, your brain is not picking it up. Give up dude

according to the bible lying and stealing is a sin just like murder is a sin. u will be judges same way.

I am teaching u how to understand life from the bigger picture perspective. Its not about ur narrow mentality to win a meaningless argument.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mrbenny001:
that's in your imagination.. illegal in which constitution..you go school so?

in God's constitution. U cannot pick a girl and get her pregnant without any consent or approval from her parents to ur relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

Yes I do sir. Infact, I dey fuq well well. I love pussy!! But does that mean I have killed someone?

Will I go to jail for giving my girlfriend mad doggy that made her toes curl? Or will I go to jail for abortion, an illegal act under constitution?

Kindly answer me oga before I spit on that your yamayama bald head!!!

Lmao being emotional doesn't suit you rara 😂

Going through the thread I'm seeing your comments everywhere creating tantrums on something that doesn't concern you, drink water and rest, tomorrow is another good day o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:
I got into a relationship with a 22 year old girl who's turning 23 by January.

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action

Legal action as what, as the husband? 🤣🤣🤣

This is how you go about impregnating people's children, without marry them.

If you are serious, go and pay dowry on some one's child, before claiming ownership.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by TheGift: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Sorry, she didn't want her daughter to be a single mother.

Willing to marry her doesn't count @ all.

The mother sense that it will be miserable life for the girl to be lockdown in marriage that happened in a mistake or likely abandoned to become a single mother, which sounds like a threat according to your gender.

I don't understand @bolded .How is the child theirs? thought man is said to own a child cuz the woman is a stranger?.

He was ready to accept responsibility but you are blinded by your bias against a gender.

Meanwhile, If you don’t know that the Mother of the young lady aborted her own grandchild, then you need a dictionary.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

The girl just called me. They have been injecting drugs on her but the baby isn't coming out.

She keeps having cramps. She said the doctor told the mother that something isn't opening. I don't know what that is.

But this girl runs a risk of having complicated abortion.

Right now, the baby has been damaged with all the injections, so keeping the baby is no longer an option.

The girl is Rhesus 'D' Negative. I am positive, meaning that our blood don't match. I hope the baby's blood don't mix with hers while they are doing all these. I just pity the girl because the mother will destroy her future for her.

If she's truly rhesus d negative that means she would have still had a miscarriage, she's suppose to take an injection in the first month of the pregnancy that will keep the baby to term.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by sw24(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
1)If the OP wanted to marry his woman, he won't have waited till the pregnancy got to 4 mths.
He should have gone there immediately and paid her down first.

2) Asking the girl not to tell her parents is a red flag. He can't love her more than them. If he was actually serious , he would have ran there with his people as early as possible. Asking her not to tell her family was just buying time for the pregnancy to go far and she won't be able to abort it.
Then the family will start begging him to come and marry their daughter.
This has been the case of a lot of ladies, when she ends up as a single mother. Society and Nairaland men will call her unprintable names.

3) Getting a lady pregnant without paying her dowry could be interpreted as rape by her parents. Her parents can make a case and sue you for raping their daughter claiming that she was naive. Especially as you didn't do things properly.

•I don't think you valued this girl enough to marry her or you have done the proper thing , even it meant selling off a few things to raise money for her.

•No parent will want a girl of that age to complicate her life with BM drama. At least 50% of men tell this same stories and eventually never marry the lady. I personally know 2 people it has happened to. One of the girls had twins and the man is no longer talking marriage.

•No one has a right to bash the mum for doing what she thought was right for her child. As a man, you don't even go to your inlaws and say you want to marry their child without proper vetting/investigation. Haba, you even told her not to tell her parents , you don't sound responsible to me.

•You registered her for antenatal without her parents consent (horrible decision) and even went for scans. Guy, you were only interested in the baby. Your lady was too naive to see it.

•I hope other young ladies can learn from this and be smarter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by thatigboman: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tplanet:
So your game plan is to become a father through the back door. If I were your girl's father, nothing on earth will stop you from being jailed.
like a friend of mine that impregnated one alhaji's daughter in Minna. The guy spent 1 year in minna prison. And by the time he came out, the girl had gotten married and the child in the alhaji's house till today. Dem no born my guy well to go to alhaji's house and ask of his child. Na kill dem go kill am for the house if he dares it.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by akube34: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

Yes I do sir. Infact, I dey fuq well well. I love pussy!! But does that mean I have killed someone?

Will I go to jail for giving my girlfriend mad doggy that made her toes curl? Or will I go to jail for abortion, an illegal act under constitution?

Kindly answer me oga before I spit on that your yamayama bald head!!!
for the fact something is legal doesn’t make it moral. Is sleeping with another man’s wife illegal? No, is it moral, No.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by gidjah(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
I love the mature responses I am getting over this matter. I have a daughter in her teens now, I can relate well with what momma did.Dony marry for preg sake , do the right things welland on time.you werent ready to Mary untill small girl got preg.She is still a small girl, has she gone to high inst what's her level of education?u do t want her to further her education but wishes to tie her down in pregnancy right ? I didn't have good plans for her from inception bro, wake up and stop sleeping around sir. After her leaving you now , in three months time you will catch another cruise girl ,would you also be willing to marry that one too ??let's be honest with our selves ,you will soon have female kids
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by bablon20(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
I always advice young men who are planning to get married that 'if the parent of the lady you want to marry aren't in support of the union, please quit as soon as possible to avoid future spiritual/marital brouhaha' because if they reject your dowry there's no one who can be a substitute for them.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by okerekingsley90: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I understand how you feel…
You will be fine

Just know that there are plenty fishes in the river

Bros which kind moniker be this grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by sw24(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
I know a man that got a lady pregnant, asked the lady to tell her parents he was coming to marry. Called the parents to tell them of his intentions,
to fix a date for introduction and collect dowry list. Gave all necessary information about his family and background for investigation. While this was ongoing they registered for antenatal. When the family confirmed that they were satisfied with his background. He negotiated dowry list and paid way before the traditional marriage.
I just hope the girl comes out of the this safe .

Anybody can want to marry a lady, Wanting is pure desire. Actions speak louder than words.

gidjah:
I love the mature responses I am getting over this matter. I have a daughter in her teens now, I can relate well with what momma did.Dony marry for preg sake , do the right things welland on time.you werent ready to Mary untill small girl got preg.She is still a small girl, has she gone to high inst what's her level of education?u do t want her to further her education but wishes to tie her down in pregnancy right ? I didn't have good plans for her from inception bro, wake up and stop sleeping around sir. After her leaving you now , in three months time you will catch another cruise girl ,would you also be willing to marry that one too ??let's be honest with our selves ,you will soon have female kids

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by okerekingsley90: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

*Sighs*

Some people just don't know when to take an L in peace.

Premarital sex is illegal because abortion is illegal in Nigeria, according to you.... How does that make logical sense biko? Has anyone ever been arrested for premarital sex in this country?

Arguing with you is leeching me of some brain cells. How can someone be so adamantly dûmb? Is your brain made of adamantium or Adamantine?

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by dannykares: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bro listen to me if yr galfrnd allow herself for abortion kindly tell her to remain with her Mom and end the relationship , bcuz if both can kill unborn child then marrying her won't be save 4 u

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by almarthins(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:
I got into a relationship with a 22 year old girl who's turning 23 by January.

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action

That one no be Ur wife. Na mummy's girl and she go be trouble later. Go n do thanks giving tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by almarthins(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
sw24:

1)If the OP wanted to marry his woman, he won't have waited till the pregnancy got to 4 mths.
He should have gone there immediately and paid her down first.

2) Asking the girl not to tell her parents is a red flag. He can't love her more than them. If he was actually serious , he would have ran there with his people as early as possible. Asking her not to tell her family was just buying time for the pregnancy to go far and she won't be able to abort it.
Then the family will start begging him to come and marry their daughter.
This has been the case of a lot of ladies, when she ends up as a single mother. Society and Nairaland men will call her unprintable names.

3) Getting a lady pregnant without paying her dowry can be interpreted as rape. Her parents can make a case and sue you for raping their daughter claiming that she was naive. Especially as you didn't do things properly.

•I don't think you valued this girl enough to marry her or you have done the proper thing , even it meant selling off a few things to raise money for her.

•No parent will want a girl of that age to complicate her life with BM drama. At least 50% of men tell this same stories and eventually never marry the lady. I personally know 2 people it has happened to. One of the girls had twins and the man is no longer talking marriage.

•No one has a right to bash the mum for doing what she thought was right for her child. As a man, you don't even go to your inlaws and say you want to marry their child without proper vetting/investigation. Haba, you even told her not to tell her parents , you don't sound responsible to me.

•You registered her for antenatal without her parents consent (horrible decision) and even went for scans. Guy, you were only interested in the baby. Your lady was too naive to see it.

•I hope other young ladies can learn from this and be smarter.

The no 3 is flawed by one thing, they are both adults and the sex was consentual. No law of our land forbids two adults from having sex within or outside of marriage. The girl is not a minor, an evidences abound to make the man a free man. They guy raped you and you want to marry him.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
You're a foolish boy.

premarital sex go kee you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
You have funds to take legal action but don't have funds to get married properly before doing the do, mtschew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by okerekingsley90: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

Abeg shut it...what's your own opinion? Support or reject? That one concern me. Make I give you wotowoto!!!!

How old are you ?
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

If she's truly rhesus d negative that means she would have still had a miscarriage, she's suppose to take an injection in the first month of the pregnancy that will keep the baby to term.

No. The injection is to be taking at the 6th month and after delivery. We were visiting a standard hospital
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by ahnie: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

grin

THIS IS HOW THEIR YNASH WILL BE EXPOSING.
Honey,you just de put fire inside his yansh and blokos.
I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by sw24(f): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
almarthins:

The no 3 is flawed by one thing, they are both adults and the sex was consentual. No law of our land forbids two adults from having sex within or outside of marriage. The girl is not a minor, an evidences abound to make the man a free man. They guy raped you and you want to marry him.
You are correct, I meant the parents of the girl could interprete the pregnancy as rape . Will edit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
dannykares:
Bro listen to me if yr galfrnd allow herself for abortion kindly tell her to remain with her Mom and end the relationship , bcuz if both can kill unborn child then marrying her won't be save 4 u

Same thing my sister and everybody is saying. That my life is at risk dealing with this kind of family.

The girl just told me that she did it for the sake of her mother. So, if killing me will make her mother happy, she will do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / Names Given To Children In Nigeria Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.